Madison Sarah #13 Being accused of black fishing but its fine, I buy my foundation online!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The old thread was way over and it was seriously stressing me out. Thread title by me - think this was the most liked?

Happy Valentine’s Day mamis 🥺🥺🥺 what did I do to deserve you?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Didn't Madison boycott Sainsburys for their Christmas advert? (Pretty sure I remember a video where the three of them were bigging up Waitrose?)

Well it didn't last long clearly as she's just saying a thanks to Sainsburys but doesn't know why she's thanking them or whatever lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What do you reckon Baddy got for Valentine's Day? My money is on something Cartier...

Reactions: 5
Her mans got her Prada 🥺🥺🥺 can they not show their love any other way apart from expensive gifts 🙄
It’s probably just a competition between influencers to see who can get the most expensive gift. I said on the previous threat that expensive gifts don’t really mean much - in my opinion anyway.

And what is that vase?!

Reactions: 14
She can’t help herself can she? Wants to keep it private but any chance she has to show off people spending money or her she brags, first the Dior coat and Cartier now this, just because it’s branded and expensive doesn’t make it nice, she’s the epitome of money can’t buy style

Reactions: 33
She can’t help herself can she? Wants to keep it private but any chance she has to show off people spending money or her she brags, first the Dior coat and Cartier now this, just because it’s branded and expensive doesn’t make it nice, she’s the epitome of money can’t buy style
I mean to be fair to Maddy she is good looking but she'd be an absolute nightmare to have as a girlfriend. Always wanting designer gear and CONSTANTLY on social media, can see that being a turn off to a lot of guys

Reactions: 17
I mean to be fair to Maddy she is good looking but she'd be an absolute nightmare to have as a girlfriend. Always wanting designer gear and CONSTANTLY on social media, can see that being a turn off to a lot of guys
I can’t even see how this guy will keep up with it for long... he’s obviously not massively rich! That le-merj company isn’t that well known right?

Reactions: 9
Judging by her latest video, she really struggles to film alone. When she had others on her videos, it’s slightly more entertaining. Even when her mum or dad appeared, I think it helped. Now she’s alone, she doesn’t have the personality to keep people entertained

Reactions: 15
Another video where she says I’ll link the playlist in the description and I’ll link the pjs in my description... never did 🤣 and another video where the ending abruptly cuts off cos she cba filming a proper outro, shittest YouTuber going

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.