Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Icbaaaa

VIP Member
Wish mads was in the teen mum uk episode with rach and holly boon lol rach looks a mess s1 ep 3 around 9 mins in. take a look haha its on amazon
Holly actually looks better here than she does in her videos now. I used to love her content when she first started but can't go her now. Rachel looks so caught of guard hahahahah. The non blended chin contour is something else

Reactions: 2

Honeh

Chatty Member
Weird fake tan / make up marks or faded out love bite? My first thought was it looked like a love bite, could be reaching here tho lol

Also, can anyone remember if we were in lockdown back in July or what the rules were at least?

Attachments

Last edited:

Regina George

VIP Member
Just found it on Amazon prime! I tried to screen record but didn’t realise it doesn’t let you screen record on there until now

m118

In response to your question - no 🙂
How would you feel if there were endless forums about how you look and nit pickers mocking every single thing you do? Also I don’t get why you guys are so invested? You’re the firsts to watch her videos see her insta content etc. Like I said I’m not her biggest fan but in real life when you don’t like someone it doesn’t turn into an obsession😅

• Heart

Katleesi

VIP Member
Also has anyone else notice that Maddy’s boobs seemed to have settled lately? They don’t look as ridiculous as before (they still look like air bags)

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
does anyone watch olivia neil i know its so off topic of mads but olivia is promoting drugs / using them and breaking the rules of covid and now has been taking herself off youtube for ages without apologising or addressing it, but has been on some live video thing but skipped the person because she realised the person was from northern ireland and she was spotted being active on depop but still cant address the situation shes being called out for🤦‍♀️
She has a thread! ❤

Kenzi

Speaking of Umar. Does anyone else remember that time when our maddy wouldn’t stop bringing him up as her ex 😂😂😂
when was this?😂 ive seen threads about it but I don’t remember her saying it in a video or anything