Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katleesi

VIP Member
Mads: “don’t try to be anyone else, but yourself”

anyone wanna tell her that’s what she’s been doing for two years?!?😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Katleesi

VIP Member
More importantly why does Pete wicks follow her cousin and not Madison 😂😂

Bless her she’s spent £700 to copy her idol just to recreate a photo
9FDBFE5E-AEE5-43D6-ACB0-7A53D1030F82.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Is this new? The fact she’s making it look like bae was trying to get a candid and she’s all “nooo stop” when she’s taken it on a tripod with self timer 🤣🤣🤣 cringeee

• Haha

Kindred_

VIP Member
“Patrick’s got a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend” ok hunny let’s see how long this lasts 🤣🤣🤣
Why is she obsessed with Patrick! LET THE MAN LIVE! Stop telling his business Maddy! She’s an actual knob I just wanna punch her in her lying mouth 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Lemme take a sexy pic with my thong on show, but got to make sure I get my piano in the background so I look ✨wHoLeSoMe✨

20D55DDE-385A-4DAD-9114-54AA132D5D3F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29

1unartrj_9

Been reading these threads for a while lol, but I’m from Manchester and I promise I’ve never heard anyone speak like that round here :oops: literally no one drags their e’s out so idk where they got that from hahaha

I unsubscribed after her recent video, I think it’s disrespectful bringing up Pat constantly when he has a girlfriend, she doesn’t leave him alone 😂. If I was his girlfriend I’d feel like shit

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Tea4u

VIP Member
I’m now convinced it was her tbh nothing else makes sense, she posted that screenshot within half an hour

SkankMaster

I couldn't believe that the whole video was basically dedicated to him! even when he wasn't in it she was would still mention that he took the video or that she was marrying him! strange she doesn't feel embarrassment from continuously raising her ex and sharing private moments of their past that have been taken down, i wonder if she ask his permission before re oping parts of the past like that.

they still don't follow each other on insta or twitter which shows that maybe they still aren't cool or talking, she is defiantly trying to cause a problem or upset people because he is happy with someone who is not her! must kill her lol!! actually think its really nasty what she is doing like get some class, i wonder if she would appreciate her partners ex getting all guy over her new man with wedding videos and break up videos

Did any one else notice that Pat has taken down all youtube videos with her and she is no longer on his insta hahahah!

Last edited:
  • Wow