Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He could be living in a council estate but still have moneyyyy and that’s what Baddie likes
shes changed sm since she came out of the religion she literally always says she wants to go back to “the old mads” probably why she never shuts up about pat even tho hes probably ashamed of himself now for ever going near her as shes changed for the worse now

Reactions: 7
the audacity of this girl posting a what i eat in the day like she doesn’t order every single thing in

edit - 🤣🤣 just read that someone’s just said this. it’s that well known

Reactions: 13
I already know breakfast will be crumpets, a PB&J sandwhich for lunch and then takeaway for dinner ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not gonna bash the man for wanting to start his own business, that's scary to do when you come from a working class background and don't have a trust fund or savings to fall back on what I don't get is why Mads would show off all this designer gear he gets her and make out like hes rich, literally nobody would care if he was making 10k or 100k, surely all that matters is he's working hard why push this false narrative of having a rich boyfriend who spoils you with dior and cartier, seems a bit weird to me that she acts like she has some mysterious wealthy bf when in reality he's just a seemingly normal lad from Manchester.

I'm still curious about her brand, meant to be coming out in 4-6 weeks and it hasn't been mentioned, most people coming out with brands will do sneak peaks, pre orders etc for a while before it's even released but there's just been nothing

Reactions: 23
I'm not gonna bash the man for wanting to start his own business, that's scary to do when you come from a working class background and don't have a trust fund or savings to fall back on what I don't get is why Mads would show off all this designer gear he gets her and make out like hes rich, literally nobody would care if he was making 10k or 100k, surely all that matters is he's working hard why push this false narrative of having a rich boyfriend who spoils you with dior and cartier, seems a bit weird to me that she acts like she has some mysterious wealthy bf when in reality he's just a seemingly normal lad from Manchester.
This is what I meant but couldn’t articulate as well as you 🤣😘

Reactions: 8
most important thing in the relationship should be his respect and love for her not how much gifts he can get her / money he makes

shes m

I'm still curious about her brand, meant to be coming out in 4-6 weeks and it hasn't been mentioned, most people coming out with brands will do sneak peaks, pre orders etc for a while before it's even released but there's just been nothing
shes making a podcast with han and rach and apparently their gonna do girl/sex talk 🥴

Reactions: 13
So guys I have some tea. My friend sent me this screenshot 2 weeks ago of her dm to Madison. She didn’t let me post it here because she genuinely believed that mads was going to post a video addressing it and she thought there was no point sharing it if she actually intends to post the video. But of course the lying little witch hasn’t said a word! So the first screenshot is in response to madisons story back when she posted that she’s doing the “reacting to my old videos”. After my friend sent this message she deleted the story btw. View attachment 394658
Obviously the video is no where to be seen so my friend sent another message to which madison replied with the messages in this second screenshot lying yet againView attachment 394663
Tuesday comes and there’s no sign of this video!! My friend has allowed me to post the screenshots here as she’s fuming with Madison for lying as she clearly doesn’t want to post a video. (My friend knows I have an account and she thought it’s easier for me to post it for her rather than her making an account) What’s the point in lying twice when she knows she has no intention of posting it? She knows she’s done wrong as my friend has sent her 2 more messages and she has read them and not replied. My friend said I can post them wherever I want and get as many people to see this as possible because it’s not acceptable!! Here is proof of madison reading the messages and not replying View attachment 394665
It will be very interesting to see if now my friend has allowed me to expose her, whether she’s going to do a video lmao. If she does it will be so clear she reads here though
As if she tried to say she didn't have the time to upload it when all she does is sit in her flat all day, its not like any of us can go very far 😒.. thankyou for sharing this, she clearly doesn't care, hope your friend is ok 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 16
As if she tried to say she didn't have the time to upload it when all she does is sit in her flat all day, its not like any of us can go very far 😒.. thankyou for sharing this, she clearly doesn't care, hope your friend is ok 💗
my thoughts exactly, plus she still hasn’t uploaded it so all of those excuses were purely because she has no intention of doing it!! I’ve sent it in to shitbloggersd0 now too because I’ve had enough of her. Thank you❤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
most important thing in the relationship should be his respect and love for her not how much gifts he can get her / money he makes

shes m

shes making a podcast with han and rach and apparently their gonna do girl/sex talk 🥴
I always find that when someone has to brag about the gifts they receive from their partners and the money their partners make it's because they feel they have something to prove. In my opinion, she just wants these nice things and wants to show off what she has rather than spending lockdown coming up with original content.

I wonder if the podcast will actually include an episode on how to break lockdown rules so people can meet their own BCW?

Reactions: 8
The podcast will be Madison changing her opinion every 5 seconds and saying “if that makes sense”, Rach talking over both of them doing accents she’s loves to do but no one loves to hear and Han just faintly crying in the background cos she’s going through a break up

• Haha
Reactions: 36
wait so her "brand" is the podcast? Didn't she have a meeting for it London and showed sketches for something

Reactions: 9
Did I miss something? Have they mentioned more about the podcast lately? not gonna lie it's been a busy few weeks so I've barely paid much attention to the three of them just been getting the deets off you guys

Reactions: 3
A podcast on sex and girl talk? Sex and girl talk is all their lives, YT videos and now their podcast revolves around? They have no substance whatsoever. So dry and boring. If that’s all you have to talk about then you have no personality whatsoever!

Reactions: 20
Did I miss something? Have they mentioned more about the podcast lately? not gonna lie it's been a busy few weeks so I've barely paid much attention to the three of them just been getting the deets off you guys
I have been blessed with a block so not from what I know, the other two horses haven’t said anything. Miss you, love you, hope you are all good ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
A podcast on sex and girl talk? Sex and girl talk is all their lives, YT videos and now their podcast revolves around? They have no substance whatsoever. So dry and boring. If that’s all you have to talk about then you have no personality whatsoever!
It’s basically the girls bathroom that S&C do, nothing original. I don’t think I could listen to their voices on my drive to work

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.