Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s people in the comments like “people love to hate on you for anything” Karen get out of her bleeping arse and realise that she is in the wrong
Do you not think they will say anything for her to like their comment or get a “🥺” reply?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lmaoooooo has it already been mentioned that she deleted the video she posted on / before NYE about drinking the bottle of champagne on her own? Either it’s gone or I just can’t see it in her list. I was trying to figure out whether this intro she’s using is the one she uses for one video and got rid of but my heads spinning I dno wtf I’m doing anymore

Reactions: 4
Lmaoooooo has it already been mentioned that she deleted the video she posted on / before NYE about drinking the bottle of champagne on her own? Either it’s gone or I just can’t see it in her list. I was trying to figure out whether this intro she’s using is the one she uses for one video and got rid of but my heads spinning I dno wtf I’m doing anymore
She did infact delete it 😅 removing any trace of her wrong doing. And it’s the same intro she used once, we then mentioned she didn’t use it again or credit/link the designer and poof it’s back 😅

Reactions: 9
She did infact delete it 😅 removing any trace of her wrong doing. And it’s the same intro she used once, we then mentioned she didn’t use it again or credit/link the designer and poof it’s back 😅
She’s such a minger it’s unreal 🤮 still hasn’t credited the designer either 🙄 the background of the new vid gives me Rachel vibes for some reason

Reactions: 8
I haven’t watched the new video yet but she might as well credit Tattle for all of her content ideas, addressing the blackfishing now after it was heavily discussed here. Pay us Badison x

69550424-E2BB-48E4-9261-611DFF096153.png

my friend updated me with this tonight and we were so shocked. I tried to look in the videos comments at the time to see if anything was said but there was nothing relevant. We actually thought that she was still lying about it and that she didn’t actually say anything. We now refuse to watch any of her videos and support her in any way so I wasn’t about to watch the video to find the point where she said it. However now some of you guys have said the time stamp I’ll bite the bullet and watch it to see what she’s said 😭

Reactions: 17
View attachment 419717
my friend updated me with this tonight and we were so shocked. I tried to look in the videos comments at the time to see if anything was said but there was nothing relevant. We actually thought that she was still lying about it and that she didn’t actually say anything. We now refuse to watch any of her videos and support her in any way so I wasn’t about to watch the video to find the point where she said it. However now some of you guys have said the time stamp I’ll bite the bullet and watch it to see what she’s said 😭
Lol didn’t your friend send that ages ago? Why she pretending she’s only just seen it? Daft bint

Reactions: 16
View attachment 419717
You know what I’m actually surprised your friend hasn’t been blocked yet seen as it’s not out of character for Mads to do so. Did she reply to Mads message?

Can’t do this hun she doesn’t use fake tan anymore xxx

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve just managed to catch up on this thread!

Did anyone pick up on the little dig baddy maddy made? “...now I just look like I’m trying to be too light, I can’t win”
She’s defo not taking this matter seriously whatsoever and it shocks me as she’s all for BLM etc.

Also, she mentioned she was gonna do a vid on how to take “content” from home. Didn’t Rach do that the other week? I thought she’d copy the idea from a random other YouTuber without crediting them. But this is meant to be her best friend, supposed “sister” and she won’t even credit Rachel? *I know Rach didn’t create this video idea but she was the first one out of the group to do it*

Make it make sense Madison x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve just managed to catch up on this thread!

Did anyone pick up on the little dig baddy maddy made? “...now I just look like I’m trying to be too light, I can’t win”
She’s defo not taking this matter seriously whatsoever and it shocks me as she’s all for BLM etc.

Also, she mentioned she was gonna do a vid on how to take “content” from home. Didn’t Rach do that the other week? I thought she’d copy the idea from a random other YouTuber without crediting them. But this is meant to be her best friend, supposed “sister” and she won’t even credit Rachel? *I know Rach didn’t create this video idea but she was the first one out of the group to do it*

Make it make sense Madison x
LMAO Beka?🤣🤣🤣 I hope you know your username is meant to be anon xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Wait what is going on here LMAO

I feel like it’s too good to be true because why has she not commented on the things we’ve said about her 🧐

Reactions: 14
Can you imagine the awkwardness between her and mads now if it really is her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You know what I’m actually surprised your friend hasn’t been blocked yet seen as it’s not out of character for Mads to do so. Did she reply to Mads message?

Can’t do this hun she doesn’t use fake tan anymore xxx
im surprised too, I keep telling her to check to see but no she hasn’t been blocked. I’m confused because she normally blocks anyone who calls her out. No she didn’t reply to the message because at that point none of us had watched and saw what she said in the video. I’ve watched it now and I actually think she doesn’t give a tit, it’s taken her this long to say something and what she said wasn’t even worth watching. She clearly isn’t sorry as she was laughing about it and to us black women we don’t find it funny in the slightest. She chats so much tit honestly I don’t know anyone who tells as much lies as her, her forehead must grow with each lie she tells because I’ve noticed it’s getting bigger.

• Sad
I hope it is Beka 🤞🏻 it means other influencers can see mads for what she really is!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.