Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would someone with that many moles ever even spend a second on a sun bed! If you already have moles and a family history of cancer it’s so dangerous to use sun beds
It’s natural tan hun, maddy don’t use sun beds. She’s Persitalian x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The video was very boring, no mention of her boo apart from when she showed the time on her phone screen and the Lock Screen was her and her mans 🤍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
It’s natural tan hun, maddy don’t use sun beds. She’s Persitalian x
She clearly thinks she’s Persian because she thinks she has enough melanin to be able to use sunbeds with a lower risk. No love you’re British and will regret it when the effects start to show

• Haha
Reactions: 8
2 minutes into the what I eat in a day and she’s said she eats intuitively four times already 🥴 someone Tryna seem intellectual for her new bae

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How has she done an add for ASOS’ new clothing range yet you can’t even see the top she’s wearing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
why did she just make it out like it’s the first time she’s looked here, and that she doesn’t literally read every. single. post.

Reactions: 20
did anyone bash him though, a few of us stuck up for the fella all somebody said was that he looks old?

Reactions: 15
Also I swear it literally is him. Didn’t someone show them interacting on one of her more recent posts and that’s how they found those pictures?

Reactions: 13
Either it definitely is him and she’s lying (shock) or she replies “come give me a kiss” to guys who aren’t her man 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.