Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the topic of them two..have youse seen that video of them from new years where they’re both apparently saying the n word. It’s only been recently discovered, I think it’s on tiktok now but I saw it on instagram.I’m not sure tho youse have all probably seen it haha😂I’m new to this and I haven’t read through all the other threads but just thought i’d bring it up! I know that one of her fan pages kept getting tagged into it and that fan page is usually always active but hasn’t been recently...🤷🏼‍♀️ So it could potentially be true and if so then baddie maddie is fuckeddd :/

• Wow
Reactions: 11
On the topic of them two..have youse seen that video of them from new years where they’re both apparently saying the n word. It’s only been recently discovered, I think it’s on tiktok now but I saw it on instagram.I’m not sure tho youse have all probably seen it haha😂I’m new to this and I haven’t read through all the other threads but just thought i’d bring it up! I know that one of her fan pages kept getting tagged into it and that fan page is usually always active but hasn’t been recently...🤷🏼‍♀️ So it could potentially be true and if so then baddie maddie is fuckeddd :/

What 😳 Is there a link to it

Reactions: 5
Han and Rach have both continued to lose Instagram followers (Han more so) and so has Mads but is still gaining them 🥴

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Han and Rach have both continued to lose Instagram followers (Han more so) and so has Mads but is still gaining them 🥴
I love watching Rach trying to desperate cling to followers tho... she's been so active lately. She's doing anything she can to be relevant :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13
Speaking of Umar. Does anyone else remember that time when our maddy wouldn’t stop bringing him up as her ex 😂😂😂
when was this?😂 ive seen threads about it but I don’t remember her saying it in a video or anything

Reactions: 2
Post the linkkkkk pls 😯

Reactions: 4
Wish mads was in the teen mum uk episode with rach and holly boon lol rach looks a mess s1 ep 3 around 9 mins in. take a look haha its on amazon

Reactions: 8
when was this?😂 ive seen threads about it but I don’t remember her saying it in a video or anything
She’s never mentioned him by name; but she would always be referring to her ex. And it was just really embarrassing lmao.

Reactions: 6
Where’s this video 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Wish mads was in the teen mum uk episode with rach and holly boon lol rach looks a mess s1 ep 3 around 9 mins in. take a look haha its on amazon
Holly actually looks better here than she does in her videos now. I used to love her content when she first started but can't go her now. Rachel looks so caught of guard hahahahah. The non blended chin contour is something else

Reactions: 2
F1661876-1B2E-4952-9B67-05BD233E5F52.png
Her mouth literally looks like a baboons hole them lips are bleeping vile, why would u exaggerate them even more with a filter 🤣 this girl is a lost cause

• Sick
Reactions: 18
2021 peaked for me New Year’s Day when this thread was going a million miles a minute 😭 come on maddy do something scandalous

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s been so boring Rachel has now taken over my major dislike boner

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.