Madeleine Olivia #4 She puts the AD in Madeleine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can't hold the excitement guys, haven't been able to sleep ever since
did she already announce the super exciting new thing we need to buy to be minimalist?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Post them here! (if you can?)
You really need to see maddie "in motion" to appreciate how awful her outfit videos are. she's so stiff and doesn't have a clue how to pose naturally to show off the items. it's like she's made of cardboard. her style is so boring too.

Screenshot 2023-04-04 at 17.18.29.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You really need to see maddie "in motion" to appreciate how awful her outfit videos are. she's so stiff and doesn't have a clue how to pose naturally to show off the items. it's like she's made of cardboard. her style is so boring too.

View attachment 2077999
Omg I'm not kidding my late grandma wore such clothes apart from the blazer, it's almost creepy how similar. This is not an outfit for someone her age, it's just so bad. Nothing wrong with going for more chic outfits or more classy but this is more old people style. But hey, most of is ad gifted, so she probably has no choice but to wear it.
I would demand a refund / return of the clothing item if I were that brand. Like no hun, not this :ROFLMAO: 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Why do influencers all insist on wearing blazers? To me they're impractical in all UK weather and always look crap, but maybe it's just me. It's an item of clothing I associate with people online, no one I know in real life wears them!
---
Edit: where is she even going in that outfit!? I can't work out what she's dressed for? Maybe for someone in their 50s who can wear smart/ casual attire to work.

Reactions: 5

View attachment 2077999
Jesus Christ, why do these people do that weird foot kick ffs 😂

Reactions: 1
Edit: where is she even going in that outfit!? I can't work out what she's dressed for? Maybe for someone in their 50s who can wear smart/ casual attire to work.
Ahem :cautious::ROFLMAO:. I'm in my 50s and wouldn't be bloody seen dead in any of that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtf!! She looks ridiculous

View attachment 2078609
Shouldn't laugh, but this outfit is bizarre 🤣
I get the feeling she's trying to emulate the monied lady of the manor/ countryside 'horsey' set. Obviously she's desperate to be seen as upper class, but these clothes don't even fit.
Ironically she'd look 100 times better in a pair of jeans and a nice top.

Reactions: 13
Shouldn't laugh, but this outfit is bizarre 🤣
I get the feeling she's trying to emulate the monied lady of the manor/ countryside 'horsey' set. Obviously she's desperate to be seen as upper class, but these clothes don't even fit.
Ironically she'd look 100 times better in a pair of jeans and a nice top.
Exactly. If you google image search this kind of style you get really nice outfits. The difference is the fitting and overall styling. She looks so try hard, not effortless like these kind of women. People from wealth usually wear it well and don't come off as if they are showing off because they don't have to (nobody questions their wealth/class).

Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 16-15-58 lady of the manor outfits - Google Zoeken.png

Reactions: 2
Exactly. If you google image search this kind of style you get really nice outfits. The difference is the fitting and overall styling. She looks so try hard, not effortless like these kind of women. People from wealth usually wear it well and don't come off as if they are showing off because they don't have to (nobody questions their wealth/class).

View attachment 2080068
I think also these people have styled their clothes so not all of them are baggy. Maddie’s got a baggy blazer, baggy jumper and then baggy trousers so it all looks completely ill-fitting. If the trousers were tighter and she had calf-length boots on it would look way better in my opinion, or if her blazer were more tailored without a bulky jumper underneath it, but having all of it baggy is just odd to look at, especially when she stands there like she’s completely uncomfortable.

Reactions: 5
She's the most toffiest looking vegan millennial I've ever seen. She hasn't started fox hunting right?

Reactions: 7
I think blazers only look good on a handful of people. They don't suit vegan minimalist who flop about at home opening PR packages.

Reactions: 2
She's the most toffiest looking vegan millennial I've ever seen. She hasn't started fox hunting right?
Sorry what is "toffiest"? I'm not native english speaker, I only think about toffee. and I mean, it sounds fitting color-wise (brown -> boring lmao) but not taste-wise (sweet -> nahh no way in hell lmao) so I'm a bit confused :ROFLMAO: 🤷‍♀️