Madeleine Olivia #4 She puts the AD in Madeleine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
aaaaand now she's wearing greenwashed fast fashion, Nobody's Child, who claim to be "sustainable" but aren't. maddie is just your bogstandard influencer now. there's no effort to be sustainable, minimalist, or vegan anymore. she's lost everything that made her original or unique, and has become an average shiller of products. shame.

Reactions: 11
there's no effort to be sustainable, minimalist, or vegan anymore. she's lost everything that made her original or unique, and has become an average shiller of products. shame.
"Hello, my name is Madeleine. I only have five handbags/totes. I need another. By the way, buy my book Minimalism!"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is there actually a life update in her new video? I clicked before realising it was almost an hour long (I should have known really) but all she's done is talk about not buying enough clothes and make some tone deaf comments about how inconvenient it's been having Covid.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Bit of an odd reel for her to repost yesterday if she’s wanting to stop the pregnancy questions 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Honestly, she is so dense, why does she think she can sell a book about minimalism and not get tarred by that brush? Every video just confuses me.

Is there actually a life update in her new video? I clicked before realising it was almost an hour long (I should have known really) but all she's done is talk about not buying enough clothes and make some tone deaf comments about how inconvenient it's been having Covid.
IDK I am like three videos behind on her. I keep adding them to my watch later but they just sit because everything else is more interesting to me.

Bit of an odd reel for her to repost yesterday if she’s wanting to stop the pregnancy questions 🤷🏼‍♀️
I found that very odd.. it looked like it was made by some uber-Christian American housewife with a brood of 12 kids too.

I really hope for her sake it’s a new book on leaving minimalism 😂. It’s probably a line of frumpy cottage core dresses.

Reactions: 3
I think it will be a cottagecore book. Slow living / connecting to nature / wholesome recipes from my Georgian farmhouse blah blah blah

• Haha
Did her first book sell enough to warrant a second one? That's kind of rare for influencers right?

Holy hoarding! I have six jars of peanut butter bc I buy a Cornish one every time I see it...
So Much Buying

• Wow
Reactions: 1