Madeleine Olivia #4 She puts the AD in Madeleine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s hardly ethical. She attended Taylor Swift’s tour despite it being sponsored by a company with links to Israeli weapons companies. Not too mention Swifts often criticised use of private jets.
No! I’ve just looked at her page today after losing interest in her, and all I can assume is that she’s not an alcoholic anymore as all I can see is wine?!

Reactions: 1
And... the new video is an ad for AG1 - of course after recently advising ppl not to be influenced by "people online" selling supplements. Like girl please - you make no sense.
And yes she has shares so much about struggles w alcohol but really enjoys a drink w fam and friends. Doesn't want to miss out! That's not how possible alcohol addiction works...

Reactions: 6
Just been reminded what a dick she is! Fleur De Force has done a Taylor Swift ticket giveaway on her instagram and this selfish idiot has entered - despite having tickets (probably gifted) about 5 days ago!!!
am quickly remembering why I unfollowed her.

• Wow
Reactions: 8