Madeleine Olivia #4 She puts the AD in Madeleine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry what is "toffiest"? I'm not native english speaker, I only think about toffee. and I mean, it sounds fitting color-wise (brown -> boring lmao) but not taste-wise (sweet -> nahh no way in hell lmao) so I'm a bit confused :ROFLMAO: 🤷‍♀️
Toff is a derogatory term for a posh person. It usually means someone who is a bit of a snob and thinks they're better than everyone else

Reactions: 2
Sorry what is "toffiest"? I'm not native english speaker, I only think about toffee. and I mean, it sounds fitting color-wise (brown -> boring lmao) but not taste-wise (sweet -> nahh no way in hell lmao) so I'm a bit confused :ROFLMAO: 🤷‍♀️
Haha no worries. It's a posh, upper class person.

Reactions: 1
What’s the latest vlog about? I don’t want to give them an extra click. If you’ve already watched it, please spill the beans!

Reactions: 3
Watched just a smidge, mostly the end. Shopping for a car (leather interior) and another big box of free food. Yay, they don't have to cook for the weekend! So smug

Reactions: 3
What’s the latest vlog about? I don’t want to give them an extra click. If you’ve already watched it, please spill the beans!
I clicked and just looked at the top few comments to see if it was click bait and it is - they don't share whatever it is they are celebrating in this video 🙄

Reactions: 5
I clicked and just looked at the top few comments to see if it was click bait and it is - they don't share whatever it is they are celebrating in this video 🙄
I thought so 😂 they are awful with the clickbait.

I thought so 😂 they are awful with the clickbait.
Yep it’s some sort of career goal that she’s reached by the sounds of it but she can’t tell us what 🙄 Why not just wait till you can tell us instead of making annoying vague videos like this? 🙄

Reactions: 7
Yep it’s some sort of career goal that she’s reached by the sounds of it but she can’t tell us what 🙄 Why not just wait till you can tell us instead of making annoying vague videos like this? 🙄
Because she’d never get any views on her videos otherwise, if it was named ‘obsessing over the colour of my new £1k kitchen tap for 40 minutes straight’ or ‘having an existential crisis over my different coloured ceiling beams for an hour’, she’d probably not have this brand new career opportunity.

(Can you tell I haven’t watched a full video of hers in over a year? Lol who remembers those videos?)

Reactions: 14
Because she’d never get any views on her videos otherwise, if it was named ‘obsessing over the colour of my new £1k kitchen tap for 40 minutes straight’ or ‘having an existential crisis over my different coloured ceiling beams for an hour’, she’d probably not have this brand new career opportunity.

(Can you tell I haven’t watched a full video of hers in over a year? Lol who remembers those videos?)
Thb I probably would watch a video titled 'obsessing over the colour of my new £1k kitchen tap for 40 minutes straight' because that sounds hilarious AF but she isn't funny enough to pull this off.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
right? I would find it way more amusing if influencers dropped the pretense and embrace the vapidity of their existence! we all knew maddie's latest video title was clickbait. I would be more inclined to watch videos if they had funny titles and were honest about the content. but that would require influencers like maddie to actually have a personality rather than just be pr machines!

Reactions: 10
I have to say. She does look beautiful after all the skincare chat when shes all in black.

Screenshot_2023-04-17-15-01-45-35_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Does she have a shoulder/arm injury I'm not aware of? Why is she stood like this?

You get "hyper" and kinda high from your vintage and antique shopping and showing it all off on the internet...? That's called addiction love

Reactions: 4
Do they just not edit the videos any more? So much rambling and mumbling about nothing while showing how much new stuff she's bought to have a reclutter after all those declutters.

Rank mens blazer that doesn't fit
An amazing quilt
A handbag
A 'gravy boat that's been shrunk'.... it's a milk jug
Some book plates
Another book for aesthetic purposes
Another cream jumper
A perfume from a brand the royals use (cruelty free, not vegan) that will apparently look great on her dressing table
A trench coat that's was amazing value at £38

I gave up when she started showing which vegetables she'd bought. Watching her videos feels like when you meet up with someone and they just sit and talk about themselves without taking a breath. It's always going to be one way with a video but there's no bigger conversation about what's going on in the world or sharing any kind of information any more, it's all just 'look what I bought, look what I'm doing'.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do they just not edit the videos any more? So much rambling and mumbling about nothing while showing how much new stuff she's bought to have a reclutter after all those declutters.

Rank mens blazer that doesn't fit
An amazing quilt
A handbag
A 'gravy boat that's been shrunk'.... it's a milk jug
Some book plates
Another book for aesthetic purposes
Another cream jumper
A perfume from a brand the royals use (cruelty free, not vegan) that will apparently look great on her dressing table
A trench coat that's was amazing value at £38

I gave up when she started showing which vegetables she'd bought. Watching her videos feels like when you meet up with someone and they just sit and talk about themselves without taking a breath. It's always going to be one way with a video but there's no bigger conversation about what's going on in the world or sharing any kind of information any more, it's all just 'look what I bought, look what I'm doing'.
Didn't see say she was getting rid of blazers because it wasn't her style any more? or am i completely making that up?
as you can tell i'm not paying a lot of attention! hah!