Madeleine Olivia #2 Sustainability is so 2018, Buy my affiliates if you want to be green!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought it was odd she was asking viewers to tell her what vegan food influencers and vegan ebooks they liked....must be planning to rip off some content from other vegan influencers.
Yes, my thoughts too! Let see who she rips off! Haha. I suppose there are only so many Dahl and porridge recipes she can create herself!

Reactions: 5
Why accept a freebie windows laptop when you use Apple for editing? We literally saw Maddie get a brand new iMac a month or two ago. The fact something’s made from recycled plastic is irrelevant if you don’t truly need it 🥲

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Am I missing something or does that huge granite slab they’ve inserted above the fireplace look god-awful?! 😳
I get what she was going for but I think it’s too narrow.

Today m#ADdie is shilling laptops and camera doorbells, and faffing around with a giant telly. Tech stuff is literally the worst for sustainability, she’s such a hypocrite!

Reactions: 7
That #gifted Ren toner she says is amazing (the ready steady glow one) is horrible imo. A sticky mess - leaves a tacky residue and it stings. Avoid. (Ymmv of course).

Reactions: 2
It’s not the first time she’s done this and yes he’s being a dick but it’s not OK for her to publicly out him. She’s basically asking her followers to kick off

DDA946C3-A67D-4EBD-9117-CEB09E869497.png
E5F67924-CA42-4355-84B8-C224240195A8.png

Reactions: 1
I don't actually mind her doing that, he took it to her. I don't think her followers are the type to do much of a pile on.

Reactions: 4
Getting rid of her settees.. giving to sister (surprise) why not use it in the garage? 😒

Reactions: 8
Why accept a freebie windows laptop when you use Apple for editing? We literally saw Maddie get a brand new iMac a month or two ago. The fact something’s made from recycled plastic is irrelevant if you don’t truly need it 🥲
Exactly what I thought when I saw it! I don't even know that she got an iMac, but I immediately thought that I don't believe she doesn't use a macbook - so disingenuous! She must think we're idiots.

How long do we think it'll be until Maddie disables comments on her IG posts? 😂

Reactions: 8
all the excuses for buying a new sofa. there are plenty of secondhand sofas that are in like new condition. it just requires some patience, which maddie clearly doesn't have. she wants everything done right now. someone has definitely been reading here! hello maddie 👋

Reactions: 10
I mean she could have just said "I've been gifted this windows laptop which is made from recycled plastic which is a great idea. As I already have enough computer equipment though, I'd love to donate this to a local charity to use in their business or to a local school who might have some students who need a laptop" But of course it's greedy gimme Maddie we are talking about here. She needs that money to buy another William Morris print cushion cover. Gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Think Miss eco would know she should not be foraging, and using a glue gun is just basically hot plastic. Yes encourage others to steal and rip up protected species. Ugh.

Reactions: 4
What's wrong with picking some greenery from outside? None of the stuff she picked is protected where I live anyway. I often take cuttings from the hedges around me. I just take the stuff that there's plenty of and not too much from one tree/plant. Agree about the glue gun though.

What's wrong with picking some greenery from outside? None of the stuff she picked is protected where I live anyway. I often take cuttings from the hedges around me. I just take the stuff that there's plenty of and not too much from one tree/plant. Agree about the glue gun though.
A lot of plants are protected, including moss. The problem is not one person doing it, the problem is when many people think they are the only one doing it, and people getting greedy and not educated as to what they are picking. You just have to be really careful. I do not think it is responsible suggesting it to thousands of people.

Reactions: 6
Well ya I wouldn't ever gather moss but I would take some leaves from an evergreen or a holly bush. Luckily she's not that influential so the countryside is prob safe for the time being!!

Reactions: 6
Think Miss eco would know she should not be foraging, and using a glue gun is just basically hot plastic. Yes encourage others to steal and rip up protected species. Ugh.
I do find it amusing when people forage for natural items for a wreath and then use a whole lot of hot glue to stick it together. With a chicken wire wreath base and maybe some natural twine they could put a wreath together almost as easily (And plenty of florists have videos on IG and YT showing how). Then at the end of the season you deconstruct, put the organic items in the compost, and keep the chicken wire base for next year.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.