Madeleine Olivia #2 Sustainability is so 2018, Buy my affiliates if you want to be green!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me, or do those quartz countertops really not go? I would have gone with butcher block personally. It looks like there's too much mortar above the fireplace.
The quartz worktops remind me of something from an affluent family kitchen in an 80s movie, very yuppie style!

Reactions: 3
Her kitchen has an awful lot of storage for a supposed minimalist… 😂 I’m not at all minimalist but I think I’d struggle to fill all those cupboards!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OK I accidentally saw her IG stories or post or something.. she's looking very erm chunky around the middle.. she looks like she's thrown a jumper over a bedsheet if she's not pregnant, there is definitely something going on there with her weight.. I can't understand why her nearest and dearest are not getting concerned.. this is defo more than the average few lockdown pounds we all have gained.

Reactions: 4
None of this has been declared properly either
This isn't even a 'ooh, not sure about that, it's a bit sneaky', it's full on breaking the rules.

'I've worked with some of these brands and some of the items are gifted but I'm not telling you, you have to guess which!'

The regulations are there so that ADs and gifted items are easily identifiable. How does she think this is OK?

Reactions: 7
None of it’s declared on the video either 😠
Haven't watched, but I can't believe she's STILL pushing her Minimal book??!! She's already admitted she's distanced herself from the minimalism label, so to keep pushing this book is just plain greedy!

Has hair all over the place while painting and sanding. Ties hair up doing a sit down talking about gifts. Madness.
I couldn't watch this. All gifts she is affiliated to or gifted.
Ps. If I got napkins for christmas I would be well p*ssed. It would be up there with the 2 pairs of size 14 knickers from a pack of 3 as a gift. I'm a size 10!!! 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has hair all over the place while painting and sanding. Ties hair up doing a sit down talking about gifts. Madness.
Ps. If I got napkins for christmas I would be well p*ssed. It would be up there with the 2 pairs of size 14 knickers from a pack of 3 as a gift. I'm a size 10!!! 🤭🤭🤭
Give them to Maddie for Xmas. She can wear one on each leg...?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Aside from her (usual) lack of transparency regarding gifted and sponsored content, I did enjoy her most recent video. She looked great (loved the bun and the red lipstick), and seemed more energetic. Some of her suggestions were really thoughtful!

That said, I did wince a bit at the dreadful pronunciation of Sauvignon Blanc (silent C, Madeleine, silent C).

Reactions: 2
Haha I'm actually asking for napkins for Christmas, nice linen ones ain't cheap! ;) I actually didn't hate this video, thought some of her ideas were pretty good, but I just don't think I can quite stomach "sustainable" and "Christmas gift guide" in one sentence...especially as all her titles and captions just feel like collections of buzzwords at this point.

Her upload today was actually really good. No sponsors. No ads. No pushing the latest useless gadget. I hope this continues. It probably won't but we can only hope

Reactions: 5
Her upload today was actually really good. No sponsors. No ads. No pushing the latest useless gadget. I hope this continues. It probably won't but we can only hope
I agree! It was so weird watching her without the "I've been working with X' or 'Y has kindly sponsored this video' and shoehorning in company spiel.
You could tell she did this video because she wanted to, not because she had to pretend to like a sponsored item!

Reactions: 5
Thought it was odd she was asking viewers to tell her what vegan food influencers and vegan ebooks they liked....must be planning to rip off some content from other vegan influencers.

Thought it was odd she was asking viewers to tell her what vegan food influencers and vegan ebooks they liked....must be planning to rip off some content from other vegan influencers.
Or an advert for that vegan bundle is coming

Reactions: 3
Yes surely keeping up with other influencers in your own niche is part of the job... Why is she asking us...

Reactions: 4
Latest vlog made a nice change filming in town although I can't say curtain patterns particularly thrill me 🤣
Food looked nice, I'm jealous they can afford to eat out in fancy restaurants twice in the same day!

Reactions: 1
This made me chuckle in the comments of Lydia Millens recent video. I’m not Surprised Maddie enjoys her videos given how much Lydia shills and gets for free. A role model of sorts 😆
3A353123-AB4A-46BA-9CF8-BD733410273A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Unfortunately sustainable, organic, exotic, free from foods are a luxury that a lot of people cannot afford to buy regularly. Perhaps porridge without Hemp seeds, chia seeds, persimmons, palm trees, orangutan and the kitchen sink would be a more inclusive idea...maybe chop a banana on top? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.