Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Same! I also feel this way about Jamie Laing, honestly HOW, JUST HOW does that man get all the girls?!??!

I like Emily and Harvey as a couple, and love that they're together despite Hypocrite Habbs having a tantrum in her croaky voice.

Kinda hoping to see Maeva again.
omg LOVED Maeva’s chaotic energy, she was carrying that series for a long while.

Reactions: 19
I am excited to watch Melissa squirm next week over the voice note. Interesting how she has been playing both sides... MIC has been needing some drama like this for ages.

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
Gareth's mum has alzheimer's and is now living in a care home. She also has caught COVID
I guess Ollie is reminding him that she is still his wonderful mother despite her alzheimer's . How heartbreaking!
That's far more gut wrenching than some other relationship drama people have melt downs over. Poor Gareth, he is really showing some strength during these scenes
It was quite refreshing to watch a scene with Ollie and Gareth which wasn't just all about Ollie. I've always really liked Ollie but this series he is just getting on my nerves. The outdated posh look with the collars always up is so awful. And trying to hard when he speaks, being frightfully posh and using too many unnecessary words to describe stuff is getting iritating. I do feel he is a nice, kind person but just needs a general make over.

• Heart

emzi2784

Am I the only one who gets real controlling and passive aggressive vibes from Tristan? Everyone on FB seems to think he’s lovely.

I really don’t think Ollie is remotely in love with Gareth. He just wants the huge wedding, he doesn’t seem to give a stuff what his fiancé wants.

ELFILY

VIP Member
I really liked Tristan when he first came on but my god since this new series he’s such a fucking drip. No wonder Verity spilt from him, I bet he’s really boring.

on another note, why are the boys acting holier than thou when Zara cheats? they’ve done their fair share over the years without any remorse. Especially Sam.

• Heart

Britney Spiers Morgan

I feel like there’s not really much eye candy in it anymore? 🤔 Harvey is the only one who’s a bit of alright but he seems dull as dishwater. Bring back James and maeva! James is 😍
Miles is beautiful. Waaaaaaayyyyyy out of Tiff’s league so I can only presume their whole “relationship” was invented as a vehicle to bring Tiff back to the show.

rhill

Ollie can be funny, but jeez if I hear any more about his and Gareth's wedding I'm gonna crack up!! I fast-forwarded all those scenes, you can tell Gareth is so uncomfortable on the show

• Heart

Gertrude

Chatty Member
It grinds my gears how Lucy Watson goes on about being vegan whilst travelling so much, given the damage flying does to the planet. You may not be eating them Lucy but you're playing a part in damaging their habitats.
Plus all of the fast fashion garbage, both her and Tiffany constantly promote on Instagram. This contributes massively to the damage of the planet. Not to mention the horrible way the people making the garments are treated.
The two of them really do my head in with all the preaching.

• Heart

lilamay

VIP Member
Tiff has bought a flat with her boyfriend of what... 6 months?! Yikes!
So stupid. I guess being rich they don't have as much at risk though.

I see she's made a home insta account, of course.

Also, Tiff - putting 'Pinterest' as a photo source is like putting 'Wiki' as an article reference.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

HHH_7

Did James actually use the word “pizazz” to describe his and Maeva’s sex life 😂😂😂 that would give me the ick immediately. He’s a bellend anyway.

• Haha

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Like has been said I think its had its day now I have been put off it by all the new guys for me its best days was when the likes of Proudlock, Lucy ,Binky Ollie, Francis, Mitton ,JP Sam Prince I could go on but you get my drift I think I last properly watched it the series Mitton's Mum sadly died. All those guys I mentioned made the show what it was and weirdly I felt like I was one of the boys in there group but now it is to scripted and seems far less real and relatable I don't know if that's because iv got older or because the new people in it are so dull and fame hungry
I agree the current season they are filming is gonna be so dull. Olivia and Tristan - boring. Harvy and Emily boring. Verity double boring. Oliver and Gareth boring 😭😩 I’m not sure I’ll be watching it. It’s had its day. I miss the days of Spencer and Jamie 😂

• Haha

LucilleBluth

Not me tearing up at the end of made in fucking chelsea
Oh god I welled up massively! Ihope Ollie loves Gareth as much as Gareth loves Ollie...

But I really came here to say that James’ little stunt with the blank paper was a weapons grade dick move.

ELFILY

VIP Member
Did anyone notice that once Zara’s cheating came out she started dressing like a librarian.. hair scraped back, hardly any make up and shirt done up to the neck. Then when she thought she was going to see Sam at the end of last night’s episode, she glammed up a bit.

• Haha
I’ll be sad to see the end of this series tbh, it’s the first half decent one they’ve done in ages and have loved the tattle thread after each episode 😭

We’ll have to start on their cringe YouTube content instead. By the time the next series starts Emily will be looking like cat woman / Lauren goodger

• Heart