Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

La_frenchie

Posted this in the Zara thread but perhaps best here
Theory is the park beggy scene between them in MIC used a body double, they were not filming the scene at the same time together. Did look strange at the time... like when Phoebe played her twin in Friends!

Interesting! I will watch that scene again 🧐

meltattam

I had a look... Lucy's been with James for over 5 years, Louise has been with Ryan over 4, Frankie's been with her bf for 3 years, Nicola's been with her fiancé for 3, Melissa's been with Harry over 2, Binky's been with her fiancé nearly 2 ... Maeva, Sophie, Olivia, Amelia and Emily seem happy in relationships too... they seem to be doing ok?!
Frankie has been with her bf for three years??? Source?

Flossy2019

VIP Member
I used to see him about in west London & he was never wearing socks. I hope he had a thorough foot hygiene routine.
Oh god really hahaha. I read on line he thinks he’s going to win SCD. Yeh right 🤔 I can’t imagine him being that good of a dancer from what I’ve been on Mic.

Dwight

Chatty Member
Late to the party on this one, but I cannot fathom why he likes to show such coldness towards her. I think he likes (or considered) that new girl that seems to be on it, the one desperate for attention. Remember he slept with Liv (seemed into her) & says Emily is a granny etc. Following being in the deep relationship with Habbs where she kind of did the dirty on him to rescue his confidence he now likes the ‘outwardly sexy types’ . He comes across a bit of a head fk to be in a relationship with.
Yeah inthink we're on the same page about him but I'm not sure who the new girl you're referring to is??

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Yeah, he gives off that vibe.

He's so pretty I want to cry. But he doesn't half know it. And he definitely doesn't give off relationship material vibes. And to be honest, I sort of feel like he has got a seriously sexy body in exchange for his personality. Like I don't know if there is anything more deeper than that.
He seems like he never wants to settle down etc. And yeah I know what you mean he doesn’t have much personality at all from what I’ve seen , he seems a bit boring 😂😂