Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ldn12345

this was the best season they've done since the early years IMO! although i'm not convinced Ollie is going to be with Gareth for the rest of his life; Maeva and James won't last long; Sam and Zara will be over within a year; Emily and Harvey will last another couple of years but won't get married and Liv and Tristan will release in a few months that they are just too different.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

buffyjayne

Chatty Member
Gareth's mum has alzheimer's and is now living in a care home. She also has caught COVID
I guess Ollie is reminding him that she is still his wonderful mother despite her alzheimer's . How heartbreaking!
That's far more gut wrenching than some other relationship drama people have melt downs over. Poor Gareth, he is really showing some strength during these scenes

• Sad
Reactions: 27

Lumpfish

VIP Member
How is there not a thread on this already! Sorry but it’s my guilty pleasure... thought on this season so far??
Habbs and Jamie are actually an outrageous hypocrites going after Emily for dating Harry Frankie was best friends with Habbs and Sam was best friends with Jamie. They are snakes.

Also Verity makes me cringe so fake and why is Tiff back she’s sour faced and dull as dishwater!

I don’t think Binky and Ollie contribute anything to the series and can’t understand why they’ve been bought back when they’re so alienated from the group.

Reactions: 26
Saw the ad for the new season last night, whhhhyyyyyy is Ollie at the forefront? He’s so fucking dull, what is he even going to do now they can’t talk about the wedding every scene? Do we get to see him deliberating over the census and the IKEA catalogue?

• Haha
Ameilia and Verity are such children, Paris was right to ask them to stop cutting her off and right to say something.

LOVE the power of you can move tables I’m not going anywhere 😂

• Haha

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
Eugh. Why does Tristan have to announce he is going to kiss you. It's so off putting.

Harvey is being a twat about moving in with Emily. Making himself look bad.

• Haha

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Verity is VILE, rewatching old seasons and she did exactly to James what she’s doing now to Tristan, trying to get them to cheat or act in appropriate then getting delight in playing the victim by going and telling. She is the WORST kind of girl no wonder she only has one friend Amelia lol

• Sick

L84

Chatty Member
Sophie is my favourite. I think she’s got such a soft spot for Fred you can see it. Wish they would get together. She’s stunning as well.

Reactions: 25

lilamay

VIP Member
1616746520375.png

I even find the hat Julius is wearing in the promo pic annoying. The series hasn't even started 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
A girl I know from uni went to a party that Spencer and Jamie were at after doing a club appearance. Both were high as a kite and openly doing coke. She ended up shagging Jamie.
Heard a rumour he likes his lovers to shove a Jaffa Cake up his arse whilst he's bent over and they eat it out of it for him in homeage to his family :D

• Haha

PeppermintTea3

Mark Francis is the most pointless character ever. Watching him be a snob is a wasted 4 minutes of every episode. It's boring, old and not entertaining.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Axl's Rose

Why has Sophie downgraded herself to appear on Celebs Go Dating? I know she really wants to find someone, but this show? Really?

• Sad
  • Wow
i got bully vibes from the way verity and amelia were dealing with paris, good on her for not giving into it
Amelia was pathetic with her smirking and mumbling, they both went into that thinking they were about to do something then just got shut down it was brilliant.

They lack personal awareness, I think they must think they’re bad bitches who new girls should be afraid of when they give off big frumpy codependent head girl energy

• Haha
  • Heart