Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flossy2019

VIP Member
So bored this season. Verity and Tristan bore off. Harvey is so dull and tiff is such a shit stirrer 😂

Paris next week tho ... I’ll tell the waiter you haven’t paid for your drinks 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Emsie

VIP Member
Verity needs to stop trying to make her mum happen. Denise is so annoying and interfering.
Charlie's hair pushed flat on his head like that is horrendous. It actually offends me.

• Haha

Emsie

VIP Member
Is Verity not the new Louise Thompson? “You’re making me really upset” was her catchphrase
Yes and "I'm hurt" are you verity? So! 😂

Ameila is such a dick. I can't stand her and I know it's shallow and not about looks but I really hate her mouth.
Oh lol my h word got changed to dislike. Well played tattle. I do dislike her mouth 👄 💋😂

• Haha

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I really like Sophie Hermann and actually (I can’t believe I’m saying this), Maeva has grown on me massively 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Bexybest

Liv's new brown hair is stunning. I know it's not her natural hair but I think it looks great in comparison to the blonde.

Unpopular opinion but I love her haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Lola123

VIP Member
Victoria saying you fat fucking turkey lives rent free in my head
I think they should do one more season and then do a final where each of the characters who have been in the show do a where are they now thing. And then call it quits

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Babysnark

omg just finished and that preview of paris saying she was gonna tell the waitress they didn’t pay for their drinks 🥴🥴🥴 omg so awkward no need
Nah I disagree I'm living for Paris being finally given something to say! Plus it still seems so mild in comparison to Maeva going off on other episodes🤣

• Haha

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
I think it is sweet how Millie has got with Hugo after all these years. That cringe episode when she was screaming at Rosie for getting with him.....

Now that is the MiC that I loved.

Paris definitely came off better in that scene. Not rising to any bait.

Notredamn

VIP Member
Harvey is odd. Way more awkward than Francis was but not half as funny or endearing.
Tiff's reinvention as some sort of femme fatale is the most random, least believable thing ever 😂 sorry but no.

• Haha

lilamay

VIP Member
I feel like there’s not really much eye candy in it anymore? 🤔 Harvey is the only one who’s a bit of alright but he seems dull as dishwater. Bring back James and maeva! James is 😍
James is that you? ;)

• Haha

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Iv been an OG MIC watcher and I just can’t really warm to the newer series at all. Although I have to say it’s been a welcome escape from all the things going on, so I was pleased when it came back on! The music instantly made me feel kinda normal again.
but i can’t stand that Amelia I can’t put my finger on it but she seems to intefere a lot and I don’t think shes funny at all, yet I get the feeling she was brought in to become a sort of Binky character but it’s not worked out!
I Love Sophie H!!! I read that she was actually having a bit of a romantic liaison with Johnny Depp! She could defo show all of the lads on MIC how it’s really done. Ollie bores me now and he used to be one of my favourites, I don’t think being in a relationship seems to suit him! He always seems abit down and never that happy! I don’t think Gareth seems that happy either so god knows where all that will end!
I can’t wait for Maeva to come back, her facial expressions alone bring drama, I think she’s just what MIC needs

• Heart

HanB33

I agree Maeva is tv gold but she is absolutely toxic and such a bad influence for younger people watching the show 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Very traditional

VIP Member
I fast forward all of Ollie, Gareth and binkys scenes, they’re pointless (and I was a big binky fan back in the day).

I can’t wait for next weeks episode with boring Melissa being called out, I also hope Mytton makes an Appearance soon, his shit stirring and bitchy comments are my literal fave.

I agree with you all on tiff and I don’t like Liv when she’s with her and liv is usually one of my favourites!

I hope Harvey and Emily last, i really like them together and thought Habbs and Jamie were horrible for giving her a hard time considering how they got together, if I was Jamie I’d have been a bit miffed how upset my girlfriend was over her ex, I certainly wouldn’t have piled on!

I also agree on Freddie - lose him and give us more Fred Farrier, that’s all the Fred anyone needs! Also totally agree about him and Sophie Herman!

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I’m not a huge fan of Will’s he seems like a try hard, he also has the look of a druggie. Sunken reddish eyes. Also did anyone see him Emily Atack’s new show? He’s obviously a model-slash-actor. Puts me off him even more. He’s really enjoying his air-time that one.

Liv just seems lonely with a deep need to be loved and tested but won’t admit it.

Uh-Oh wake up Maeva (see how keen he was for Will’s company...)
For someone as fierce and confrontational as Maeva, I'm surprised she's so desperate for the vanilla, uninterested James.

• Heart
  • Wow