Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emsie

VIP Member
The wedding was beautiful. I was prepared for it to be a big massive bore but it was lovely.
Whyyyy is verity such a dick. She clearly wanted Paris to beg her to be friends and apogise again and Paris wasn't having any of it. Really hope Paris comes back with a storyline.

Reactions: 21

HHH_7

I’m way behind, I stopped watching it around the Croatia series about three years ago but I’ve started watching it again from then! I think Sam can be really funny, especially with Pete wicks but I do think that constantly would get really grating as he is very immature. I also think he’s acts very hard done by when it comes to girls, he cheats on them and when they do something back he’s like a little lost puppy and then Louise gets involved. The one I’m watching is where he had slept with another girl in Vegas but then got really upset when habs had messaged her ex.
Also... Louise... is she not remembering how she used to go to parties and kiss people then “forget” and get all emosh and spoilt brat like when she was called out on it. I dislike her and her amazing body 😆

• Haha

00ii5533

Why is Charlies hair literally gelled directly onto his forehead? It instantly makes me dislike him and idk why

• Haha

Sallyspal

VIP Member
I can’t stand Verity... she tries so hard to be sickly sweet and I’m just not buying it.. no one likes her!! I definitely thought her latest conversation with Paris was awful..she came across so immature! I don’t think Sophie likes Fred at all.. I think they’re just friends.. no sexual chemistry there!! I’m sad it’s over!! 😅

Emsie

VIP Member
Next week's clip of Paris made me laugh. I'm glad she's getting a storyline.

• Haha

ldn12345

unfortunately stumbled across Sam Thompson's dick pic on another forum. it is not a pretty sight.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

anom1289

Amelia was pathetic with her smirking and mumbling, they both went into that thinking they were about to do something then just got shut down it was brilliant.

They lack personal awareness, I think they must think they’re bad bitches who new girls should be afraid of when they give off big frumpy codependent head girl energy
I loved the way Paris handled it, she's way more mature than either of them. And then Verity goes crying to Freddie saying Paris was rude when Verity and Amelia were SO rude to Paris?!?! Verity would turn on the water works if spoken to the way they spoke to Paris

• Heart

Swx

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why something inappropriate Tristan said is being blamed on Verity how ludicrous 😂😂😂 I mean im not her biggest fan but how can she possibly be blamed for that and all she’s done is tell her friends which anyone would do? Also if my ex started seeing my friend and said that to me I’d probably hope it got back to her aswell, partly to gloat (cause I’d think serves you bloody right) and partly to warn her he’s an arse 😂😂😂 at the same time don’t understand why verity is blaming Paris? It was always going to come out and is still Tristans fault 😂 also why in next weeks clip are Sam and Zara sitting discussing their relationship with Tiff? In what world?!! 😩😂😂😂

Freddie (creepy moustache) has such a creepy aesthetic, he looks like an adult version of an illustration from an Enid Blyton novel? What woman finds that attractive?!

• Haha

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
I think Zara's extreme desperation to get Sam back is going to leave her pretty vulnerable in this relationship. First example there - posting audio of her crying and distressed and him laughing at her. She is probably going along with it and putting the emoji's on to make it look like she isn't pissed off. I don't know anyone that would not be totally hurt if their boyfriend did this.

• Heart

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
I agree, every clip of Ollie and Gareth they are just drinking coffee / eating and it's boring. Always liked Ollie but his exaggerated poshness is getting iritating. Also, don't like the imbalance in their relationship - it's like Ollie controls everything and it's just a bit off.

Reactions: 19