Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

meltattam

Judging by the cast members clogging their insta with rather banal p*sing about stories whilst covid guideline filming; I am really not feeling too hopeful about the new series... Its nice to see Miles again but together they’re quite an annoying ‘gang’, hope I’m wrong. MIC is good for its storylines not meeting up and messing about pointlessly, that’s TOWIE & it makes for dull viewing.

Seems they’ve just brought together who is available and not considered actual interesting storylines. Looking at you; Sophie, Ollie, Sam too immature and pointless to be in it.
I’m very unsure about the next series. Melissa and Harry have left MiC, and it seems like Sophie and Jamie aren’t in it either. Sam isn’t filming with Zara right now so is he just going to be pining after Tiff? If they’ve brought back Julius then they must be desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Rhu

Bizarrely after visiting this thread I got Fred in my mutual friends on Facebook?! We’ve got a few friends in common (unexpectedly tbh?) but has this happened to anyone else?! His page is just him posting videos, he seems really nice tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 362602
Fred seems like one of the only genuine people on the show tbh. He comes across very likeable and level-headed imo

Sam must be minted because I cannot see the appeal otherwise? He’s immature and looks like a chipmunk on steroids? He’s clearly obsessed with Tiff still...

• Haha
does anyone remember Victoria Baker Harber? I was reading an article about a fraud art dealer who stole $20,000,000 & went on the run was just arrested on a random island by the FBI.. and it said his girlfriend was Victoria from MIC.. so want to know more!

• Wow

rhill

I think Cheska’s dad came into money problems then killed himself, pretty sure it was in the press before Victoria said that which made me really go off her :/
Never liked Victoria, she was always so unnecessarily nasty. Think Sophie Hermann went off her too.

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
is it just me who thinks it’s pathetic that Verity cries at every given opportunity ??? I wonder if she does that when she gets hate on her socials or is it just on TV...
I agree. I think it shows her level of immaturity.

I found myself getting annoyed with her this series. She would cry when anyone criticised her or called her out yet happily accused Paris of being a bad person.

Weird morals really. Upset with Paris over a comment yet wants to be friends with her ex mate Liv who is now shagging her ex boyfriend 🤔

I'm all for zara and Sam, but feel like the girls are threatened by her beauty (let's face it tiff looks like a foot and habbs is no oil painting) and will use the fact she is from a lower social class to get under her skin. It's all they have, since she is 50 x as beautiful as each of them.

I'm so sad tiff just seems to get a free pass back in because she's Lucy Watson's sister. She's ugly, boring, patronising, doesn't dress well, her voice is whiney as fuck and yet we are supposed to believe she has this "magnetism". She's lucky shes in the private school crowd where net worth is all that matters (series 1 Amber and Rosie fortescue anyone?) , if she went to my local comp she'd have been bullied to high heaven.

• Heart
  • Haha
I miss proudlock! my favourite mic character ever.
He was just a nice genuine loyal guy, in a sea of sleazy bitchy snobby teets

I liked him but all the 'love you bro' and 'brother' with fist bumps every 2 seconds did get a bit tiresome. My SIL and BIL met him at a wedding in France and apparently he's a total legend.

openbook1

VIP Member
They have done a good job of getting it removed as I cannot find the photo in question anywhere.......

Then you also have Jess who likes to powder her nose, which isn't a shock when she's hanging around with pond life like Lottie Moss......

A girl I know from uni went to a party that Spencer and Jamie were at after doing a club appearance. Both were high as a kite and openly doing coke. She ended up shagging Jamie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Anyone else think Verity is only with Charlie to annoy Tristan? That is the most un likely couple in London. Also i really like Verity but the constant smirk on her face when someone mentions Tristan or when she is talking to him really grates me

rhill

Finally saw Verity's true colours and she nasty! Cant believe I thought she was innocent for so long 😂😂 Paris was very sincere in the last ep but Verity just wanted the final word - very mature...no wonder everyone is turning against her, except amelia and freddie lol

Reactions: 17

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Just caught up on Monday nights episode.

Paris is so pretty 😪
Why do they try and make Tiff out to be some sex mad, boss at sex, drop dead gorgeous big part of the show? She isn't all that and there are well better cast members. She will never be as good as Lucy
Glad someone called out Zaras 'S' necklace 😂 and its obvious she is so jealous of Tiff because she cheated on Sam.
Why is Charlie, from Zaras season of Love Island now in it 😂
Does Liv do anyone else's head in?
Cant see the attraction with Freddie????

• Heart
What do we think about Tiff inviting Zara to stay with her? I’ve experienced girls like Tiff, you so badly want to believe that they’re nice and like them, but there’s just something off. Do you think her intentions are malicious or?

rhill

Has Emily always been this tacky? I swear she wasn't this bad when she first arrived. Also does anyone get mum/son vibes with her and Harvey? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Majorly. I think Harvey has stuck it out with Emily to prove Habbs and Jamie wrong - that he didn't want just a fling with her. Emily seems so delighted that a guy kinda agreed to move in with her that she's determined to make it work (even if it means sacrificing any relationship with Habbs). It's so hard to tell what she's feeling anyway with all the injections in her face.

• Haha