Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember the first time Habbs came onto mic and I thought she looked so out of place with her huge boobs and fillered face 🤣 now she fits right in!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Eugh. Why does Tristan have to announce he is going to kiss you. It's so off putting.

Harvey is being a twit about moving in with Emily. Making himself look bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Eugh. Why does Tristan have to announce he is going to kiss you. It's so off putting.

Harvey is being a twit about moving in with Emily. Making himself look bad.
Emily was right to be fuming. What a dick move

What do we think about Tristan intentions? I think it is just lust with Liv, it won't last.

Reactions: 14
I think it was all abit dramatic on livs part last night. So he said that to verity in jest, probably shouldn’t have done it but it’s not end of the world

Reactions: 10
I think it was all abit dramatic on livs part last night. So he said that to verity in jest, probably shouldn’t have done it but it’s not end of the world
Have to agree. So Liv was upset that he made that comment to Verity after they had sex in Surrey but Liv went on a date with Will and that was perfectly acceptable 🤔

Emily was right to be fuming. What a dick move

What do we think about Tristan intentions? I think it is just lust with Liv, it won't last.
Feel like Tristan has gone from being totally gutted about Verity dumping him to being all over Liv. Has a rebound feel about it.

Reactions: 11
Talking of annoying voices. The new girl Paris, her voice is very irritating. I really like her though just her voice grates on me. Too posh and breathy and tired sounding. Veritys is the worst though, very whiney and petulant.

Omg never noticed before but just listen to him without looking at you're so right!! Good call 🤣🤣🤣
😂 😂 😂 She's thinking "why am I here, what is my purpose, I've had to isolate with these people and no one has given me a story line I'm so bored"
She's absolutely stunning tho!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Paris is quite sweet I think. Not sure why she’s on the show - she’s not mean enough!

Can't wait until next week! even if Harvey has done anything he will never admit other with Habbs. Tristan is not over Verity is has only been months since they broke up, i do believe Liv overreacted to that situation as someone said earlier here, she was out dating herself and we don't know what happened between her & will that first night but i think it just clarifies her instincts that he is using her as a rebound!

Reactions: 3
Paris is quite sweet I think. Not sure why she’s on the show - she’s not mean enough!
Sophie Herman looks like she could be her mother. That scene they did together, look from different generations!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
can we talk about the fact that liv can’t kiss for tit 😂😂😂 it’s always a little peck, why do all the guys want her???

• Haha
can we talk about the fact that liv can’t kiss for tit 😂😂😂 it’s always a little peck, why do all the guys want her???
I know but imagine being filmed kissing and doing it with someone that announces they’re kissing you before they do it!

• Haha
Liv's new brown hair is stunning. I know it's not her natural hair but I think it looks great in comparison to the blonde.

Unpopular opinion but I love her haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just caught up.. I'm sick of Ollie and Gareth getting so much air time, they are boring as hell. Harvey was an utter dick to Emily, does he have any emotions? Seems more like a robot.

I think Liv overreacted given that her Tristan werent really talking at the time of the comment and werent dating. For someone so 'strong' with a 'big wall' everyone seems to be rushing around her making sure she is ok?

Also did anyone else think that Habbs' boobs looked droopy 😂 Maybe theyre just too big on her 😅😅

Reactions: 17
I agree, every clip of Ollie and Gareth they are just drinking coffee / eating and it's boring. Always liked Ollie but his exaggerated poshness is getting iritating. Also, don't like the imbalance in their relationship - it's like Ollie controls everything and it's just a bit off.

Reactions: 19
I always wonder what happened to the friendship between Ollie, Binky and cheska 🤔. Ollie and Binky are still mates but they appear to have kicked Cheska to the curb... wonder what happened there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.