Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily Fortescue (Rosie’s twin) has also had a secret lockdown baby. Seems to be all the rage!
tbf I’ve done the same, we went into lockdown just as I was showing and it was lovely not having everyone’s opinions on things, especially as I was high risk. Also these guys don’t need to monetise their kids like the TOWIE lot as they’re already minted so they’re right to enjoy the privacy and magic!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Next week's clip of Paris made me laugh. I'm glad she's getting a storyline.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Next week's clip of Paris made me laugh. I'm glad she's getting a storyline.
I know! I may actually like her if she takes down the awful Verity and her hopeless minion (although I do feel a bit sorry for the minion, can't remember her name. She reminds me of Cheska i.e. no boyf, no storyline, the tag along).

Not sure what Harvey’s game is tbh!?
Harvey seemed like he could be the only non-cheater main cast boyfriend since ... Stevie? (Wooden Ryan doesn't count)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m only a few mins into last night’s episode, but...

I don’t expect Olly to be beefing with Gabriella a decade on, he’s 30 life changes we get that, but pls ch4 can we have something more than dead small talk about scones or that fuuuuucking wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know! I may actually like her if she takes down the awful Verity and her hopeless minion (although I do feel a bit sorry for the minion, can't remember her name. She reminds me of Cheska i.e. no boyf, no storyline, the tag along).

Harvey seemed like he could be the only non-cheater main cast boyfriend since ... Stevie? (Wooden Ryan doesn't count)
I loved stevie!

Reactions: 6
I loved stevie!
I liked Stevie too. He used to date Steph Pratt which I found weird, and he was quite heartbroken when they broke up. Don't know if he's still best friends with Lucy, loved their friendship.

Reactions: 15
I liked Stevie too. He used to date Steph Pratt which I found weird, and he was quite heartbroken when they broke up. Don't know if he's still best friends with Lucy, loved their friendship.
I always thought he was nice but a bit dim ...and never in a million years could understand him dating SP !

Reactions: 2
Just caught up on the latest episode. Bored stiff. Had to fast forward everything Ollie related. The Tristan / Liv storyline is a snore fest too 🙄

What's up with Tiff make up lately?!
Is it the makeup or is it the fillers?? #vegantroutpout

I f'loved Stevie. He was like a human golden retriever. Loyal, innocent, heart of gold, (a bit needy). I didn't understand the SP thing, but I liked them both individually so *shrugs*. I miss the SP/Lucy friendship too.

So bored this season. Verity and Tristan bore off. Harvey is so dull and tiff is such a tit stirrer 😂

Paris next week tho ... I’ll tell the waiter you haven’t paid for your drinks 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I think this series has had interesting storylines that are 'gripping' (obviously using that word extremely lightly) for one or two weeks but we don't need six weeks of liv/tristan will they won't they, zara begging for sam, harvey being a monotonous twit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
omg just finished and that preview of paris saying she was gonna tell the waitress they didn’t pay for their drinks 🥴🥴🥴 omg so awkward no need

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Verity is VILE, rewatching old seasons and she did exactly to James what she’s doing now to Tristan, trying to get them to cheat or act in appropriate then getting delight in playing the victim by going and telling. She is the WORST kind of girl no wonder she only has one friend Amelia lol

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.