Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just couldn't take Zara seriously with that big duck off bobble hat on :ROFLMAO:

Errr why is Liv a bridesmaid but Binky is nowhere to be seen? - I spoke too soon!!
I thought their wedding was so sweet.

And the venue was stunning

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I’ll be sad to see the end of this series tbh, it’s the first half decent one they’ve done in ages and have loved the tattle thread after each episode 😭

We’ll have to start on their cringe YouTube content instead. By the time the next series starts Emily will be looking like cat woman / Lauren goodger

• Heart
Reactions: 18
this was the best season they've done since the early years IMO! although i'm not convinced Ollie is going to be with Gareth for the rest of his life; Maeva and James won't last long; Sam and Zara will be over within a year; Emily and Harvey will last another couple of years but won't get married and Liv and Tristan will release in a few months that they are just too different.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Long time lurker on this thread, been a fan since the start but I just had to come on and admit that never ever, even in the days of Millie and Caggie, has MiC made me cry.....

Gareth just adores Ollie doesn’t he? It has me all wibbly inside.

Reactions: 14
Stunning setting for a wedding made me want to get married again. Such a shame that the optics were spoilt by the wearing of masks

Reactions: 12
Long time lurker here The wedding was so heart warming to watch gave me all the feels! But I can't understand why was amelia there? I feel like that space could have been used for someone more important to them.

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker here The wedding was so heart warming to watch gave me all the feels! But I can't understand why was amelia there? I feel like that space could have been used for someone more important to them.
I thought the same! I wonder if she has a close friendship with one of them that hasn't been shown on MIC (drama free! which is nice.)

Reactions: 1
There was only a few people there, so I'd say she must be close to Gareth? Wouldn't make any sense otherwise. Liv and Sophie Hermann looked amazing.

Reactions: 7
I really like Sophie Hermann and actually (I can’t believe I’m saying this), Maeva has grown on me massively 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope Ollie loves Gareth as much as Ollie loves Ollie... if my loved one was upset about his Mother I would be around that table and holding him so close....at the wedding Gareth kept trying to put his arms round or on Ollie’s back..at one stage Ollie is walking forward with his hands in his pockets...I think it was more the Ollie Wedding rather than Gareth and Ollie marry.

Reactions: 12
I absolutely love Sophie Herman, I so want her to be happy but I think she loves Fred and that's not going to happen. Maeva has also massively grown on me too but James is still a dick! What's his family business, does anyone know?

The wedding was beautiful, I also cried! But like many of you I don't think Ollie is as in to it as Gareth is but I hope I'm wrong.

Oh and anyone looking for Miles he's currently advertising yoga clothes on ASOS 🤷‍♀️

I really like Sophie Hermann and actually (I can’t believe I’m saying this), Maeva has grown on me massively 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I absolutely love Sophie Herman, I so want her to be happy but I think she loves Fred and that's not going to happen. Maeva has also massively grown on me too but James is still a dick! What's his family business, does anyone know?

The wedding was beautiful, I also cried! But like many of you I don't think Ollie is as in to it as Gareth is but I hope I'm wrong.

Oh and anyone looking for Miles he's currently advertising yoga clothes on ASOS 🤷‍♀️
Ollie looked....I don’t know, not right in the last scene when they were walking out the museum..Gareth hugged and kissed him but I don’t know he didn’t seem that into it? Almost as if he regretted it?

I hope Ollie loves Gareth as much as Ollie loves Ollie... if my loved one was upset about his Mother I would be around that table and holding him so close....at the wedding Gareth kept trying to put his arms round or on Ollie’s back..at one stage Ollie is walking forward with his hands in his pockets...I think it was more the Ollie Wedding rather than Gareth and Ollie marry.
Hit the nail on the head here

• Heart
Reactions: 8
yeah i thought Ollie's body language was very telling. when they first walked down the steps to meet each other in the middle gareth tried to give him a kiss and Ollie didnt react and then who walks down the aisle with their hands in their pockets! Ollie just wanted the wedding for the 'experience' of it i reckon and liked the attention and 'show' that came along with it.

• Haha
yeah i thought Ollie's body language was very telling. when they first walked down the steps to meet each other in the middle gareth tried to give him a kiss and Ollie didnt react and then who walks down the aisle with their hands in their pockets! Ollie just wanted the wedding for the 'experience' of it i reckon and liked the attention and 'show' that came along with it.
There was also an awkward hug as they left the museum which made me think Ollies body language was off too ....

I’ll be sad to see the end of this series tbh, it’s the first half decent one they’ve done in ages and have loved the tattle thread after each episode 😭

We’ll have to start on their cringe YouTube content instead. By the time the next series starts Emily will be looking like cat woman / Lauren goodger
I am here for that! Just watched Emily's latest vlog... It's not only incredibly boring, but she describes the long coat she tries on as 'like homeless chic', giggles, then says 'I feel like that's in at the moment - homeless chic'. So very ignorant. I was glad see this comment calling out for it though.

Untitled 11.png

She's clearly not very bright. Promising she'll recycle the plastic packaging as she unwraps jumpers made from synthetic fibres from ASOS, jumpers she admits she really didn't need.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Finally saw Verity's true colours and she nasty! Cant believe I thought she was innocent for so long 😂😂 Paris was very sincere in the last ep but Verity just wanted the final word - very mature...no wonder everyone is turning against her, except amelia and freddie lol

Reactions: 17
I am here for that! Just watched Emily's latest vlog... It's not only incredibly boring, but she describes the long coat she tries on as 'like homeless chic', giggles, then says 'I feel like that's in at the moment - homeless chic'. So very ignorant. I was glad see this comment calling out for it though.

View attachment 348540

She's clearly not very bright. Promising she'll recycle the plastic packaging as she unwraps jumpers made from synthetic fibres from ASOS, jumpers she admits she really didn't need.
Has Emily always been this tacky? I swear she wasn't this bad when she first arrived. Also does anyone get mum/son vibes with her and Harvey? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.