Made in Chelsea #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of their podcast, he said something BIZARRE yesterday: “women and dogs are the only things on this planet that receive unconditional love” WTF?!!! Starts going off about how women want men to have a good job and earn loads of money and that’s the first thing they ask. But the first thing a man will care about is whether she’s “nice” or not. Sorry, I’m pretty sure the first thing Miles and his cronies would care about is whether she’s hot or not. He’s too stupid to realise that is an expectation in itself. Like I can’t…

And I’m pretty sure the only things on this planet that receive unconditional love are CHILDREN not women WTF
Wtaf.this is a typical Andrew tate style misogynistic thing to think and say! How bleeping dare he tbh.
---
Wtaf.this is a typical Andrew tate style misogynistic thing to think and say! How bleeping dare he tbh.
Ugh just listened. Really uncomfortable hearing that. Really harmful for woman and he's part of the f problem. Dick head.gross.vile little man.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Speaking of their podcast, he said something BIZARRE yesterday: “women and dogs are the only things on this planet that receive unconditional love” WTF?!!! Starts going off about how women want men to have a good job and earn loads of money and that’s the first thing they ask. But the first thing a man will care about is whether she’s “nice” or not. Sorry, I’m pretty sure the first thing Miles and his cronies would care about is whether she’s hot or not. He’s too stupid to realise that is an expectation in itself. Like I can’t…

And I’m pretty sure the only things on this planet that receive unconditional love are CHILDREN not women WTF
he’s a literal moron. Cancel culture ain’t great but my God, when is it coming for Miles? He treats women horribly but gets away with it because of his thin veneer of “niceness” and because he pretends to befriend them.

Reactions: 15
he’s a literal moron. Cancel culture ain’t great but my God, when is it coming for Miles? He treats women horribly but gets away with it because of his thin veneer of “niceness” and because he pretends to befriend them.
Yeah I don't get it. I think Miles is far worse than Harvey but no one ever gives him an ounce of the grief Harvey gets. He's absolutely full of tit and plays the same game every time. What he's done with Yas is a carbon copy of what he did to Ruby. Making out she's his number 1, feeding her ego with compliments. Warning her off other blokes but not wanting her for himself. Saying I got your back then bleeping off to Canada to see a girl Yas knew nothing about. More fool Yas for falling for his bullshit and thinking she was different to any of her predecessors.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Sounds a lot like the RedPill pipeline talking points to me. Men are such victims of vacuous women and women only care about money. Right. Must be why all those incels get mad when a non-conventionally attractive woman dares to find happiness and love they apparently don't deserve.

And nothing in this world really receives unconditional love as a group. There are many people who only love their children no matter how young based on conditions.

One could even argue that in many religions, God or gods love the humans that worship them based on conditions too and vice versa. Miles is an idiot and a walking red flag of narcissism.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sounds a lot like the RedPill pipeline talking points to me. Men are such victims of vacuous women and women only care about money. Right. Must be why all those incels get mad when a non-conventionally attractive woman dares to find happiness and love they apparently don't deserve.

And nothing in this world really receives unconditional love as a group. There are many people who only love their children no matter how young based on conditions.

One could even argue that in many religions, God or gods love the humans that worship them based on conditions too and vice versa. Miles is an idiot and a walking red flag of narcissism.
I'll go one better and say Miles is a prize c*nt. The only reason I'm blanking the 'u' is because Tattle will automatically change/censor it to "stunt" or some stupid rhyming word🥴

Reactions: 9
I saw Ruby today in Notting Hill… she was coming out form either Zephyr or one of the flats above maybe, she had the Dr Sebagh bag with her from her stories today and got into an Uber. I wonder if she was filming MIC?

it was pretty warm today and she was wearing this god awful huge beige puffer coat. With the clothing/fake boobs and filler combo she looks super trashy in person, I think the MIC filter is pretty flattering tbh. She’s also pretty short.

I think when Inga said she expected Rez’s new girlfriend to be a bit trashy with big boobs, she was making a dig at Ruby…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I saw Ruby today in Notting Hill… she was coming out form either Zephyr or one of the flats above maybe, she had the Dr Sebagh bag with her from her stories today and got into an Uber. I wonder if she was filming MIC?

it was pretty warm today and she was wearing this god awful huge beige puffer coat. With the clothing/fake boobs and filler combo she looks super trashy in person, I think the MIC filter is pretty flattering tbh. She’s also pretty short.

I think when Inga said she expected Rez’s new girlfriend to be a bit trashy with big boobs, she was making a dig at Ruby…
Interesting! Maybe visiting Jamie and Habbs lol. For someone who comes from money, she certainly rocks the chav look with minimal effort, as does Emily. They'd both look right at home in that trashy TOWIE club, Sugar Hut🤡

Reactions: 9
Has anyone heard the voice note going round about Proudlock. *Allegedly* he sleeps around as him and Emma Lou are in an open relationship! He recently left his phone at a girl's flat who he slept with and then him, Emma and their baby turned up the next day to collect it. Emma told the girl it's fine as she is aware he has sex with other women! Not sure if it's true as the voice note has been forwarded many times, but there must be something to it....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Has anyone heard the voice note going round about Proudlock. *Allegedly* he sleeps around as him and Emma Lou are in an open relationship! He recently left his phone at a girl's flat who he slept with and then him, Emma and their baby turned up the next day to collect it. Emma told the girl it's fine as she is aware he has sex with other women! Not sure if it's true as the voice note has been forwarded many times, but there must be something to it....
Wow. They look like the picture perfect couple on Instagram, you’d never guess! Don’t know why it makes me sad, though. I guess as long as she’s fine with it (but how could you be?!!! 😳). Do you guys think Spencer is faithful to Vogue?

Reactions: 16
Great tea

Reactions: 18
Where can we listen to this? Can’t find it!

Reactions: 7
Wow. They look like the picture perfect couple on Instagram, you’d never guess! Don’t know why it makes me sad, though. I guess as long as she’s fine with it (but how could you be?!!! 😳). Do you guys think Spencer is faithful to Vogue?
That Proudlock was always a sleaze, could never keep it in his pants. Remember when he two-timed Lucy, and slept with Sophia when his best mate Francis was meant to be dating her? I usually abide by the "each to their own" mantra but it just feels creepy and gross when there are kids involved. I guess his wife may have adapted to his sexual preferences. She's a very tolerant woman if she did. He's in his mid 30s but still f*cking around like a teenage boy. Time to grow up and set an example to your kid.

Reactions: 18
Proudlock’s wife gives me serious pickme vibes and he’s always creeped me out. The misogyny of MIC was at its worst in the early days and IIRC Proudlock was a definite sleazy instigator.

to each their own I guess, but “open” marriages always seem to be one sided and it’s usually the sleazy husband who is the one being “open”. Everything about their relationship seemed weird to me. They were messaging online back and forth for four years before meeting for a date. And their relationship has massively helped raise her profile. They have always seemed a little too keen to present this strong, happy couple/family to me.

so yep I can completely believe he sleeps around and she goes along with it.

Reactions: 23
This can’t be true… surely?! They seem like the most loved up couple ever! If this is true then I’ve lost all faith in love 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Bella… 😬😬😬😬😬 and why can’t she keep her head still, it’s like jelly on a plate!

Inga the misogynistic twit, she’s so relieved Bella is not a looker. God I can’t stand Inga what a nasty snooty comment to make re big titties & high heels - grow up. So what if that’s what he likes? Talking of such … my little Rez isn’t looking too good these days… dear oh dear.

Of course Harvey was going to find someone that he actually fancied… I would say poor Willow but she was warned, didn’t she watch Made in Chelsea?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
rez was posting some really weird tit on harvey the other night. it was so uncomfortable to watch. its like put your bleeping phones down now. this is all too much.

Reactions: 2
That Proudlock was always a sleaze, could never keep it in his pants. Remember when he two-timed Lucy, and slept with Sophia when his best mate Francis was meant to be dating her? I usually abide by the "each to their own" mantra but it just feels creepy and gross when there are kids involved. I guess his wife may have adapted to his sexual preferences. She's a very tolerant woman if she did. He's in his mid 30s but still f*cking around like a teenage boy. Time to grow up and set an example to your kid.
Ugh I do remember when he said to Lucy my buddy isn’t happy cos I kissed a chick I shouldn’t have or whatever. Sorry but kissed a chick!!!! Winds me up

also agree with it’s weird doing that with a baby involved. In the earlier seasons Rosie said they’re all so incestuous but it works. Erm how is that a good thing 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Ugh I do remember when he said to Lucy my buddy isn’t happy cos I kissed a chick I shouldn’t have or whatever. Sorry but kissed a chick!!!! Winds me up

also agree with it’s weird doing that with a baby involved. In the earlier seasons Rosie said they’re all so incestuous but it works. Erm how is that a good thing 😂😂
it “works” because they are all so self centred, vain and don’t believe anyone outside of their self appointed circle is deserving of their attention.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.