Made in Chelsea #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not watching the latest series but have seen liv and Tristan are back together AGAIN?!? How many times have they split up? Has nobody on the show told them it’s odd (I know ollie kinda did last series) and they’ve broken up again. Jesus!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone have any info on Emily Blackwell and her background?

I know she is from Surrey but any idea on her family background? Always shocked at how often she is moving flats and completely redecorating with new furniture, silverware, etc. I know she has her bikini label as of late but it doesn't seem enough to cover rent and bills. Her previous flats look at least 2000pcm and her latest must be at the least 3000pcm!
Her dad's an ex footballer who used to play for Wimbledon FC (or whatever they're called). Other than that, the most I know about her is the fact she hails from Surrey. She's long-time friends with Lottie Moss - am wondering if they went to school together? She's another whose job I don't get. Is she literally just a lingerie and swimwear model? Not bashing models, but I wouldn't expect there to be loads of money in that line of work. Though I have no doubt there's a healthy trust fund propping her up. She lives in one of those fancy-ass flats by Battersea Power Station, as did Melissa and Harry at one stage. Again, I can't fathom the owner of a defunct swimwear brand being able to self-fund that lifestyle...

Reactions: 10
Verity and Melissa both got gifted ghd products but of course Melissa doesn't put 'gift'. Imagine being bone idle and lucky enough to get these things for free and not even bothering/being grateful/honest enough to adhere to to basic ASA guidelines. She's been doing this for years so it's not just a simple mistake, it's her mentality of thinking she's above the rules, that she's superior (despite being exceptionally stupid, she was just lucky to be born into wealth), which I think is true of a lot of the cast unfortunately.

View attachment 2130178View attachment 2130179
reporting only takes a minute
---
How cringeeee he’s got her doing ads for fake perfumes 😅
but… but… she’s the HapPiESt sHeS eVeR bEeN

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m gonna play devils advocate and say it’s slightly refreshing Ruby’s has gone for someone who’s clearly not from a wealthy family / typical Chelsea boy

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m gonna play devils advocate and say it’s slightly refreshing Ruby’s has gone for someone who’s clearly not from a wealthy family / typical Chelsea boy
I think it would be… although Nicholas himself would argue he’s as Chelsea as they come, having grown up there and spent all his life in Chelsea. He’d also probably argue he’s from a wealthy family, being the grandson of the Hon Angus Sinclair, and being one of the biggest landowning families in the U.K.

but on the flip side, I feel like there are a lot of guys out there who aren’t typically Chelsea but have the added bonus of not serving jail time.

Reactions: 15
Nah its what these rich girls do. Its a type of rebellion if you will. I had a friend at uni who was from a very wealthy family and she LOVED to slum it with chavvy drug dealers. Just a challenge I suppose lol

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Have you ever reported something? If so, did you actually get a response?
yep I’ve reported influencers for not declaring ads etc. ASA have a “name and shame” section for repeat offenders. It’s a very quick online form.

they don’t give updates as far as I’m aware, but they do definitely investigate them

It’s not actually h
Her dad's an ex footballer who used to play for Wimbledon FC (or whatever they're called). Other than that, the most I know about her is the fact she hails from Surrey. She's long-time friends with Lottie Moss - am wondering if they went to school together? She's another whose job I don't get. Is she literally just a lingerie and swimwear model? Not bashing models, but I wouldn't expect there to be loads of money in that line of work. Though I have no doubt there's a healthy trust fund propping her up. She lives in one of those fancy-ass flats by Battersea Power Station, as did Melissa and Harry at one stage. Again, I can't fathom the owner of a defunct swimwear brand being able to self-fund that lifestyle...

it’s not her brand. It was owned by somebody before and she was brought onboard to help promotion

Reactions: 5
Nah its what these rich girls do. Its a type of rebellion if you will. I had a friend at uni who was from a very wealthy family and she LOVED to slum it with chavvy drug dealers. Just a challenge I suppose lol
I know people like that too. Rich privately educated girl studying medicine with a drug dealer situationship :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Random question but in that last episode last season when James’ video of Maeva and the baby after she gave birth was shown, does James say ‘have a look at what I did?’

• Wow
I saw Sam Prince walking down my local High Street in East Grinstead, West Sussex a couple months ago. Random af. Never knew he was from here. He was very very tall and a nice looking lad.
Hahaha! I’m originally from Crawley down, my mums hairdresser is Sam princes auntie!
---
ugh gross misogynistic twit alert. so miles has posted a vid where this bloke is saying that its not men who bring the tit to relationships.its the problems woman have with abuse and horrible ex's.they have bad experiences and truma etc from past boyfriends and this they bring to the relationship they have now and its their fault they ruin it, no the blokes shes seeing now. its her job not to bring those past ones to now.
oh.come.on.
duck off miles did you just watch the same video.
So… it is the men that cause tit in relationships then? If women have problems because of past relationships with men and abuse etc then that is the fault of men? Are these people dumb ?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s not actually h

it’s not her brand. It was owned by somebody before and she was brought onboard to help promotion
Emily, you mean? Being a talentless airhead seems to be a key requisite of starting up/owning a swimwear line. There must be so much demand for size -50 bikinis, seeing as Emily's the sixth (and counting) MiC cast member to own one.

Reactions: 10
Emily, you mean? Being a talentless airhead seems to be a key requisite of starting up/owning a swimwear line. There must be so much demand for size -50 bikinis, seeing as Emily's the sixth (and counting) MiC cast member to own one.
not to mention all the influencers from Nelly London to Alex Light who all have swimwear lines…

who knew there was such a demand for swimwear

not to mention all the influencers from Nelly London to Alex Light who all have swimwear lines…

who knew there was such a demand for swimwear
Tbf to Alex.she made her brand BECAUSE of the others. So that actual woman could wear them,feel good,in their size.

Reactions: 1
Emily stays copying habbs…

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.