Made in Chelsea #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it is true, then what really irks me is their constant lovey-dovey posting on Instagram. Just goes to show that it can all be smoke and mirrors!

Reactions: 19
If it is true, then what really irks me is their constant lovey-dovey posting on Instagram. Just goes to show that it can all be smoke and mirrors!
Just like Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo (accept that they are actually famous..)

Emma-Lou seems nice but she always comes across like she’s really smug that she bagged Proudlock and I have no idea why because he looks like a grandpa that’s trying to stay young and hip but might accidentally break a hip in the process.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Has anyone heard the voice note going round about Proudlock. *Allegedly* he sleeps around as him and Emma Lou are in an open relationship! He recently left his phone at a girl's flat who he slept with and then him, Emma and their baby turned up the next day to collect it. Emma told the girl it's fine as she is aware he has sex with other women! Not sure if it's true as the voice note has been forwarded many times, but there must be something to it....
wow great ☕ have to say it doesn’t surprise me. He was always same level of sleaze as Spencer/Jamie but just got the impression was better at hiding it and not letting information get out to MIC producers so gave himself the role as a “mate” rather than alpha male. But there were definitely loads of hints when he was getting with Lucy- think she said about him seeing lots of other girls at the same time as her?

how is Emma with him I’ve never got it. She’s stunning and can do so much better.

it’s always the guys who make being the perfect husband into a personality on their instagrams with heart emojis and gushing about their partner, that are the serial cheats. Adam Levine comes to mind.

Reactions: 25
Just a crazy thought but....

What if the Canadian girl (miles went to visit, not Julia-Shemima) was a honey trap/catfish, to give him a piece of his own medicine?! Wouldn't that be grand 😄 if not then karma is indeed a witch. So good miles is getting his comeuppance for once.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just a crazy thought but....

What if the Canadian girl (miles went to visit, not Julia-Shemima) was a honey trap/catfish, to give him a piece of his own medicine?! Wouldn't that be grand 😄 if not then karma is indeed a witch. So good miles is getting his comeuppance for once.
That would be great. He did look very sheepish when he was explaining to Temps that his trip was cut short as this girl wasn't ready for him or words to that effect.
By the way, I never noticed until watching the first look episode yesterday but Temps is pretty ugly.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
wow great ☕ have to say it doesn’t surprise me. He was always same level of sleaze as Spencer/Jamie but just got the impression was better at hiding it and not letting information get out to MIC producers so gave himself the role as a “mate” rather than alpha male. But there were definitely loads of hints when he was getting with Lucy- think she said about him seeing lots of other girls at the same time as her?

how is Emma with him I’ve never got it. She’s stunning and can do so much better.

it’s always the guys who make being the perfect husband into a personality on their instagrams with heart emojis and gushing about their partner, that are the serial cheats. Adam Levine comes to mind.
BIB is *so true*

I think Emma is with him for the clout, basically.

I always got the sense that proudlock wasn’t the kinda guy who’d “settle down” and have a “conventional” life. So I was pretty shocked when he shacked up with Emma. It would make sense that if she gave him the green light to sleep around, that would be why he’d decide she’s “the one”.

as for why she does it… I imagine it’s a lot to do with appearances and clout.

she was a relatively unknown model, then started dating Proudlock and started doing well on Instagram, to now having a lifestyle brand and magazine covers. She has done incredibly well, financially and career wise, out of this relationship. Regardless of their arrangement or their love for each other, this is pretty much a fact.

she is image obsessed herself, presenting the whole wellness imagery on her gram and endorsing her lifestyle brand. She takes photos of herself for a living and sells her family life as part of her brand.

Reactions: 13
That would be great. He did look very sheepish when he was explaining to Temps that his trip was cut short as this girl wasn't ready for him or words to that effect.
By the way, I never noticed until watching the first look episode yesterday but Temps is pretty ugly.
Agree 😆 Temps has a rather unfortunately proportioned forehead. He reminds me of a Desperate Dan the dandy cartoon.
Probably intentional on Miless part to have a less attractive sidekick....so miles reigns the adonis.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also boring and botoxed
How old is he he looks about 40
Just ick on a stick
I bet the fannies of Chelsea have dried up with him on the scene
Still not as ugly as Miles is on the inside

Sorry guys this is savage but all true

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh the irony of miles flying halfway across the world only for the love of his life to get the ick, I hope Ella Ding is laughing up her sleeve.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can someone please explain the appeal of mountain goat Harvey? He's repulsive. And that dull droning voice of his should be used to put hospital patients under sedation.

Can you believe when he said to Silly Willow in this week's first look ep about how "a lot women aren't chilled out enough" when it comes to dating (or some rubbish to that effect). By "chilled out enough", he means "aren't willing to put up with my bullsh*t". I'm no fan of that Imogen girl, but the way he humiliated her at the club, saying he wasn't interested in her and lying his face off about how involved they were, warrants a huge slap.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can someone please explain the appeal of mountain goat Harvey? He's repulsive. And that dull droning voice of his should be used to put hospital patients under sedation.

Can you believe when he said to Silly Willow in this week's first look ep about how "a lot women aren't chilled out enough" when it comes to dating (or some rubbish to that effect). By "chilled out enough", he means "aren't willing to put up with my bullsh*t". I'm no fan of that Imogen girl, but the way he humiliated her at the club, saying he wasn't interested in her and lying his face off about how involved they were, warrants a huge slap.
He’s a millionaire apparently

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I cannot stand Lily
I'm finding myself not actually minding Lily that much👀Though that could all change with the next episode😅Harvey wins the crown for biggest MiC douche of the week (in the first look episode) - even above Miles, which is quite some feat!
---
He’s a millionaire apparently

😂I can't imagine anyone doing business with the bloke. He's got less charisma than a toenail clipping. And that's just offensive to toenail clippings.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If someone told me that 'Temps' was actually Miles personal therapist or carer and that he required constant supervision then I wouldn't disbelieve it at this point. Very odd.

The programme needs a trigger warning before showing Harvey flirting on his set-up dates, because I can't watch any more of it.

James talking about getting sex and seeing 'boobs' in the club in front of Maeva (and in general) was pathetic, the more he opens his mouth the weirder he comes across. Misogyny runs very deep in these circles it would seem.

The only positive to come from the episode for me was Miles getting a taste of his own medicine in Canada, long may it continue.

Does the girl that Harvey was pretending he wasn't seeing remind anyone else of Georgia Kousoulo from Towie?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.