Made in Chelsea #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there really must be this huge group of ultra rich people. which sickens me even more. you hear about it. the gap between the have nots and the haves. but when you see how these live,and continue to live,the things they buy without even a blink and its just so bleeping wrong. but its just the norm for them and there must be enough for them to keep making money by doing it. sure as hell aint the adudience of those who watch mic though ironicaly.
there is a lady i found through habbs. my god she really does take being an influencer seriously. but she was advertising creams for hundreds. and then was gushing over her friend who has just bought out a notebook,a notebook! and guess how much this thing was.... 89 bleeping quid. i tit you not. for a black notebook.

Reactions: 8
Melissa (and I imagine the others) basically just designs bikinis for Melissa. I say "designs" in the loosest sense as I still can't fathom what qualifies her as a clothes designer. Probably did a 2-day Wowcher course in pattern-making, and then got mummy and pops to do the rest of the legwork.
---
there really must be this huge group of ultra rich people. which sickens me even more. you hear about it. the gap between the have nots and the haves. but when you see how these live,and continue to live,the things they buy without even a blink and its just so bleeping wrong. but its just the norm for them and there must be enough for them to keep making money by doing it. sure as hell aint the adudience of those who watch mic though ironicaly.
there is a lady i found through habbs. my god she really does take being an influencer seriously. but she was advertising creams for hundreds. and then was gushing over her friend who has just bought out a notebook,a notebook! and guess how much this thing was.... 89 bleeping quid. i tit you not. for a black notebook.
I hear you. I still can't get over that tw4tbag "Julian_C" having the nerve to say I was jealous of false teeth, soccer mom Verity because she's an incredibly successful, hard-working and self-made businesswoman. Have a bloody laugh!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yesterday I had to put back a pair of shorts for my daughter IN A CHARITY SHOP because I couldn't afford them 🤣🤣

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
All the bikini businesses smells like money laundering to me.
LOL I was thinking exactly that yesterday 🤣The boujie equivalent of those American sweet shops that have infested London.
---
I thought Emily has a jewellery brand too?
I struggled to find any mention of it online, unless she just models for a jewellery brand? Though I did stumble upon her Depop account, which mostly features trashy clubwear. Has anyone else noticed a few of the MiC girls have Depop accounts (e.g. Ruby, Inga and Maeva)? Bit weird as they're not exactly hard up😅 There's also no way in hell any of the clothes I've seen on their accounts would fit a "normal-sized" woman. I'm a size 8-10 but would struggle to squeeze into most of it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Is that genuinely Emily though? Who's modelling the clothes for her? Could be anyone using her name and photo...

Reactions: 1
Omg on Miles’ podcast he says if he knows he’s seeing a girl in the evening he won’t eat very much. Also if he’s bloated he’ll cancel a date because he doesn’t look his best and won’t want to take his top off?!! Even his co-host sounded surprised to hear all this. He has serious issues. But he sounded like he isn’t even aware he has issues because he was freely just saying all this as if it was normal…

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Sorry if it’s been mentioned before, but came across Freya Mallard on insta/tiktok and her WhineTime skit about ‘Binks and Hebrides’ is SO about Melissa and Habbs. It’s actually really funny and pretty savage. Very much like the MIC girls

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry if it’s been mentioned before, but came across Freya Mallard on insta/tiktok and her WhineTime skit about ‘Binks and Hebrides’ is SO about Melissa and Habbs. It’s actually really funny and pretty savage. Very much like the MIC girls
Just looked it up 🤣🤣🤣🤣 very on point. I think it is Melissa and Habbs but it reminded me of Olivia Bentley and Emily Blackwell

Reactions: 2
I really don’t understand why people like her and Olivia Bentley get invited to something like the Azerbaijan gp?
Sophie's facial work is just ridiculous. She looks like a puppet. I know she's obsessed with that stem cell treatment, which she's getting done in lieu of fillers (and is supposedly a healthier/more natural form of skin rejuvenation) but Jesus, she needs to calm it down. She reminds me of Meryl Streep's character in Death Becomes Her (which is incidentally one of Sophie's favourite movies😂), desperately seeking the elixir of youth and immortality.
---
Wow, just when I thought Miles couldn't get any classier in his podcast, he decides to regale the world with a tale of how he once came in his pants before sex. Mummy and daddy Nazaire must be colossally proud of their boy👌

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Speaking of their podcast, he said something BIZARRE yesterday: “women and dogs are the only things on this planet that receive unconditional love” WTF?!!! Starts going off about how women want men to have a good job and earn loads of money and that’s the first thing they ask. But the first thing a man will care about is whether she’s “nice” or not. Sorry, I’m pretty sure the first thing Miles and his cronies would care about is whether she’s hot or not. He’s too stupid to realise that is an expectation in itself. Like I can’t…

And I’m pretty sure the only things on this planet that receive unconditional love are CHILDREN not women WTF

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I watched the spoof of the Windsors coronation on channel 4 last night and could not stop laughing at the accents they’d given Eugenie and Beatrice. Such terrible Chelsea/vocal fry atrocities - they must have got inspiration from Olivia and Habbs. 😂

Reactions: 7
Miles love island reject podcast mate seems to despise him too. He always tries to shut him up and humiliate him. Probably the ladz bantz friendship they have but I find it uncomfortable to watch as I do his over pumped body. If you don’t want to be there with Miles and his bad stories he never ever finishes or starts properly - don’t. Nobody else is !

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.