Made in Chelsea #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imogen is such a witch and is another tacky girl who would look more at home on TOWIE , I don't get why Willow is getting the brunt of it , she's got no loyalties to a stranger

Reactions: 7
Everybody on this tit show is a toxic hole. The nerve of Maeva bringing up that awkward conversation about Rez. She has absolutely no filter. I don’t know how James doesn’t cringe inside out.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
James should look mortified at Maeva’s conduct but he seems numb or immune to it all now.

Reactions: 15
Find it weird she still has pics w harvey on her insta ngl
---
Bella seems a little scary

Reactions: 4
Find it weird she still has pics w harvey on her insta ngl
---
Bella seems a little scary
Emily does? Yeah that is weird

Also did her and Habbs make up in the end? Can't remember what happend with that , she laughs at other people getting with him now but she lost her mate for him

Reactions: 11
Harvey is only on the show as he was a ex of habbs - he really thinks he is gods gift -

Rez is the same, thinks he is the tit

I don’t get the appeal!

Reactions: 12
Imogen is such a witch and is another tacky girl who would look more at home on TOWIE , I don't get why Willow is getting the brunt of it , she's got no loyalties to a stranger
Her Instagram's hilarious. Catfish ahoy within an inch of her life. The Instagram version isn't even attractive either. She's comes across like an OnlyFans wannabe. She gives off huge "easy" vibes; no wonder why Harvey was all over it. He's a disgusting pig.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

This article is both hilarious and deeply disturbing - Temps claiming in 'jest' that he became friends with Miles after seeing his package in a climbing harness and being impressed by it. That's enough internet for me for today 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Crikey, is this girl okay? Does she need antihistamines?
I just don’t understand why women do that to themselves when they don’t need to! I could not tell what emotion she was emitting, her face was the same.

Like what? What do you mean?
He was kind of off his face.but drowsy and high but weird.and was hiding.and crouching on the floor playing hide. It was just odd.
---
I just don’t understand why women do that to themselves when they don’t need to! I could not tell what emotion she was emitting, her face was the same.
The Temps guy just said how he was getting more. He still had movement in his forhead so he needed a top up! Ha dick.
But how he's open about it so people can stop coming at him.
And how its ok and not shallow at all to not want to grow or look older. Oh my bleeping lord kill me now with this idiot.
---
That would be great. He did look very sheepish when he was explaining to Temps that his trip was cut short as this girl wasn't ready for him or words to that effect.
By the way, I never noticed until watching the first look episode yesterday but Temps is pretty ugly.
What was more hilarious was watching him big the whole trip up.(like miles does) and then the acting like the bleeping main man. Then when there just seemingly filming himself walking the streets.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Also boring and botoxed
How old is he he looks about 40
Just ick on a stick
I bet the fannies of Chelsea have dried up with him on the scene
Still not as ugly as Miles is on the inside

Sorry guys this is savage but all true
oh goodness. they went to the gaurdians of the galaxy premiere tonight. haha shirts down to their belly buttons.silk shirts. they looked...yuuuuuuk. and miles little bum licker has died his hair blonde. and then moaning together at people dm him their opinions on his hair. give it a break luv. dont come showing your life, slavering over miles, showing and wanting us to interact when you sell us your gossip and selling us your "meal prep" ads. filming your glutes in the gym. filming yourself in the actual hairderessers chair.and then go oooh nah dont tell me i look like a prick will you,dont bring me up on how im a knob. get your life off the net then mate.

Reactions: 7
So ‘Temps’ is going to have a smooth ironed out forehead. That will not look odd with his ball bag eyes at all, will it. Bleached hair…give me strength. You can’t tell me this isn’t a 55 year old having a midlife crisis.

If toothache were a person it would be Harvey.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's dreadful, isn't it? I feel like people from that world become fixated with being camera-ready and end up frequenting these aestheticians, who exploit every opportunity to ram these needless procedures down their throats. They rarely look good once they start having them (and inevitably end up getting addicted). The various MiC girls who've had fillers and Botox etc have either aged horribly or look puffy and strange. Someone on here mentioned how strange Emily looks compared to her natural, fresh-faced look. She seems to have aged a decade in the the past couple of years. As for the blokes...Rez and "Temps" look like they need rehoming in Madame Tussauds.

I visited an aesthetician a few months ago, about a skincare issue, and she casually ended the appointment by asking if I might consider Botox for my faint forehead lines. She said it in such a nonchalant, "oh by the way" manner, as though it was as normal as ordering a takeaway coffee. I didn't take offence; I found it mildly hilarious yet simultaneously depressing🤡

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Least Tempting man ever really is incredibly unfortunate looking with a very poor & unlikeable personality to boot. I’d hazard a guess he’s really particular about the sexual company he keeps too which is woefully ironic given the state of him.

Reactions: 9
Proudlock’s wife gives me serious pickme vibes and he’s always creeped me out. The misogyny of MIC was at its worst in the early days and IIRC Proudlock was a definite sleazy instigator.

to each their own I guess, but “open” marriages always seem to be one sided and it’s usually the sleazy husband who is the one being “open”. Everything about their relationship seemed weird to me. They were messaging online back and forth for four years before meeting for a date. And their relationship has massively helped raise her profile. They have always seemed a little too keen to present this strong, happy couple/family to me.

so yep I can completely believe he sleeps around and she goes along with it.
she changed her whole personality when she met him.
He was doing a PA in Glasgow and saw one of her modelling adverts and asked who she was and got in touch. She was in a 5+ year relationship, ended it, and moved to London to be with proudlock who she had known for all of 5 mins. I think that says a lot about her…
---
how is Emma with him I’ve never got it. She’s stunning and can do so much better.
Because he was a much better option than her ex bf from one of the worst estates in Glasgow. She did well to get proudlock in her opinion and wouldn’t want to give up what she has now

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t believe Miles went anywhere near Canada, just looked like a broom cupboard. The storyline is the same in reverse as his falling for the Australian girl and going right off her when she turned up. It’s all just to lead up to another will they/won’t they thing with Yas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t believe Miles went anywhere near Canada, just looked like a broom cupboard. The storyline is the same in reverse as his falling for the Australian girl and going right off her when she turned up. It’s all just to lead up to another will they/won’t they thing with Yas.
Sooooo boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.