Made in Chelsea #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe Miles went anywhere near Canada, just looked like a broom cupboard. The storyline is the same in reverse as his falling for the Australian girl and going right off her when she turned up. It’s all just to lead up to another will they/won’t they thing with Yas.
That's what I thought. If you're doing a zoom / facetime / teams call from a new location e.g. a hotel abroad etc you would show off a bit of that or hammer the point that you're somewhere abroad. But yes, I agree it literally looked like a broom cupboard or random box room. I just thought to myself he could be round the corner in Fulham! Though I think at the time he did some IG stories while in Canada. I'm sure a couple posters could confirm if he showed off any Canadian sights on his stories. But it just looked really suss to me. But yes, couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke, especially with how he treated Ella (Australian lady from MAFS). I thought he was very cruel to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
she changed her whole personality when she met him.
He was doing a PA in Glasgow and saw one of her modelling adverts and asked who she was and got in touch. She was in a 5+ year relationship, ended it, and moved to London to be with proudlock who she had known for all of 5 mins. I think that says a lot about her…
---

Because he was a much better option than her ex bf from one of the worst estates in Glasgow. She did well to get proudlock in her opinion and wouldn’t want to give up what she has now
reading between the lines, sleazy proudlock reached out to her via social media and they were chatting back and forth - presumably while she was in a relationship. And I’m assuming that Emma wanted to keep her options open.

Like so many men who are misogynists, they find a woman who they “test” to see how much they can get away with. When they’ve found a woman who has self esteem on the floor or who is shallow enough to prioritise optics, then they suddenly claim she was “the one” and they just “knew”. The implicit tone of such declarations is that there was never an issue with them, or their behaviour (read: proudlocks cheating and gaslighting) it was simply that all those other girls were just not enough.

they will then proceed to “settle down” and give said woman the optics and benefits she set out for - while publicly calling her the best mum/wife etc on earth. All happy in the knowledge they can do whatever they want.

They hold these women up as examples of motherhood and wifehood and praise them based on how they relate to them. They are wonderful women precisely because they pander and cater for their desires, not for their own sakes.

Look at proudlock recen posts “celebrating” Emma - for Mother’s Day and IWM - it’s all about how he would be lost without her. Basically, he values her for what she gives to him. He could’ve mentioned her personal attributes, her achievements. But he doesn’t. It’s always about him ultimately.

most of his posts which feature her, are also ads. She’s a convenient marketing tool for him, a chance for him to show off what a desirable and wonderful husband he is (and vice versa for Emma).

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This is so random but once I posted a pic of my nephews on instagram in like 2016 and Proudlock liked the pic 🤷‍♀️ he didn’t follow me or nothing I was like wtf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m thinking they are doing this storyline with Mikes getting dumped (I don’t think he went to Canada either) to create a bit of sympathy and show that’s he’s not always the one doing the dumping.

Reactions: 7
reading between the lines, sleazy proudlock reached out to her via social media and they were chatting back and forth - presumably while she was in a relationship. And I’m assuming that Emma wanted to keep her options open.

Like so many men who are misogynists, they find a woman who they “test” to see how much they can get away with. When they’ve found a woman who has self esteem on the floor or who is shallow enough to prioritise optics, then they suddenly claim she was “the one” and they just “knew”. The implicit tone of such declarations is that there was never an issue with them, or their behaviour (read: proudlocks cheating and gaslighting) it was simply that all those other girls were just not enough.

they will then proceed to “settle down” and give said woman the optics and benefits she set out for - while publicly calling her the best mum/wife etc on earth. All happy in the knowledge they can do whatever they want.

They hold these women up as examples of motherhood and wifehood and praise them based on how they relate to them. They are wonderful women precisely because they pander and cater for their desires, not for their own sakes.

Look at proudlock recen posts “celebrating” Emma - for Mother’s Day and IWM - it’s all about how he would be lost without her. Basically, he values her for what she gives to him. He could’ve mentioned her personal attributes, her achievements. But he doesn’t. It’s always about him ultimately.

most of his posts which feature her, are also ads. She’s a convenient marketing tool for him, a chance for him to show off what a desirable and wonderful husband he is (and vice versa for Emma).
This is such an accurate description of how and why these douchebags do what they do. Someone mentioned Miles' MAFS girl upthread and I don't know if anyone else watched this series but your description SCREAMED Bryce and Melissa from MAFSA 2021 who ended up staying together and now have twins!

Reactions: 8
Miles said this wasn’t going to be used a storyline for MIC when someone called it fake. What a liar!

Miles said this wasn’t going to be used a storyline for MIC when someone called it fake. What a liar!
Good Point - He definitely did say it wouldn't appear on the programme at all didn't he and that none of that relationship or trip was being filmed for the show. Probably this was just him recreating the rejection on Zoom in his flat well after the fact then, so it could be incorporated into some scenes, fluff up the Yaz/Miles situation and justify the existence of temps as Miles' emotional support pet.

Reactions: 17
He did post from Canada on instagram that he had made some new friends and travelling alone had been an amazing experience

Reactions: 2
And where did Bella’s fake American twang go?

There’s no way she and Rez have or ever will be interested in each other. She’s just a vehicle to get him a storyline as they’ve run out of characters.

• Haha
This is so random but once I posted a pic of my nephews on instagram in like 2016 and Proudlock liked the pic 🤷‍♀️ he didn’t follow me or nothing I was like wtf 😂
i think a lot of influencers pay people to like/post on their behalf, to get their target audience to engage with them. The idea is that he’ll like your post, and you’ll be flattered/intrigued so you’ll follow him back/like some of his pics.

i posted a few pictures of my dog with a couple of hashtags, and noticed that under certain hashtags, the influencer account hugoandursula would comment. She’d clearly either paid an individual or had some sort of automatic set up to comment under posts with this specific hashtag. It was embarrassing because the comments were the exact same no matter what the picture.

It’s not uncommon at all, sadly, but just further illustrates how fake and insincere these people are.

i think a lot of influencers pay people to like/post on their behalf, to get their target audience to engage with them. The idea is that he’ll like your post, and you’ll be flattered/intrigued so you’ll follow him back/like some of his pics.

i posted a few pictures of my dog with a couple of hashtags, and noticed that under certain hashtags, the influencer account hugoandursula would comment. She’d clearly either paid an individual or had some sort of automatic set up to comment under posts with this specific hashtag. It was embarrassing because the comments were the exact same no matter what the picture.

It’s not uncommon at all, sadly, but just further illustrates how fake and insincere these people are.
I didn’t post any hash tags though 😂

I didn’t follow him back either lol

• Heart
Reactions: 1
And where did Bella’s fake American twang go?

There’s no way she and Rez have or ever will be interested in each other. She’s just a vehicle to get him a storyline as they’ve run out of characters.
Presumably she wants in on the show and all that comes with. Hilarious that pretending not to be disgusted by Rez and his dire outfits is only just bearable for her but she's clinging on to it. Eyes on the prize Bella!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I loved the comedy value so much during that last ep. Maeva is a car crash, the way James appears to cringe when she starts to speak... you can tell he is thinking 'oh tit, what is she going to say now'. Loved her talking to Ruby about Bella and saying "She's tall??" and her obvious amusement at the fact Rez is a dwarf. My husband last night pointed out that Rez always seems to wear loads of layers, in an attempt to look bigger. Reminded me of David Platt off Corrie with his hoodie & denim jacket combo.

Emily and Ruby calling out Lily for her crappy loyalties was about time, but it was disappointing to see how quickly Emily forgave her, she must really value her friendship with Tiff.

The whole Miles getting dropped the minute he got to Canada is laughable. Complete karma after the way he treat Ella. You would think it would have dented his ego a bit but he seems as arrogant as ever on his recent stories. His mate Temps is the ultimate ick. His smile reminds me of a Wallace & Gromit character.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Miles posted he went to Canada. This post of him in Ontario is dated 8th March. Strange how he only posted 3 pics of him standing alone on the street looking forlorn 🤣🤣 unless theyre old pics from a previous trip and the post is fake 🤔 🤷‍♀️ or he did actually go for business and the girl thing was a ruse for a jealous Yas story line.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Miles posted he went to Canada. This post of him in Ontario is dated 8th March. Strange how he only posted 3 pics of him standing alone on the street looking forlorn 🤣🤣 unless theyre old pics from a previous trip and the post is fake 🤔 🤷‍♀️ or he did actually go for business and the girl thing was a ruse for a jealous Yas story line.
I'm sure a tattler managed to find the girl he apparently went to see.... although it could have easily all been a set up from start to finish.
Anything is possible with the insta/reality lot.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I went back through his post where he replied to a comment which said it was all for a storyline, and he said it wasn’t been shown in MIC. He’s deleted it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Just watched the second to latest episode where Charlie goes over to Yas and ‘Temps’ is there. Laughed my head off at him wiping the floor with ‘Temps’. Totally dismissed him 😂 go on Tilda. He’s my new fave underrated cast member who turned out to be alright

• Haha
Reactions: 16
James’ vibe radar 😅😅 dude you have a kid with maeva, bleeping Maeva. Your vibe radar ain’t worth tit lololol

(watching now)
---
I’m convinced Temps is Miles’ secret boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.