Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Lucy hang out with any of them anymore? Pretty sure she just stays at home with James taking beige pictures for insta
Seems like she is actually really close with Alex Mytton's ex Nicola Hughes. They seem to hang out a lot and I think she along with Tiff are gonna be apart of Nicola's bridal party.

Reactions: 5
Yep they’re definitely the super close, super skinny crew, super snooty crew. Find them all a little dull to be honest. Tiff is the one with most personality & that’s really saying something!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So if Maeva and liv are single next series should be fairly lively. Anyone know when they start filming ?

Reactions: 8
I’m unsure on this. I feel like their love-in has got messy/unhappy vibes about it and somethings definitely up.

Maeva is probably having some kind of tantrum/showing him what’s he’s been missing episode, but I’m not sure they’ve fully broken up…

Reactions: 3
“Sharing one of the special photos from our wedding album exclusively in Hello mag out tommorrow” .....oh do balls off Binks, I used to really like her but my gosh this Insta life has really gone to her head! Why couldn’t she be as cool as she tries to portray she is and just post a few pics separate to the mag deal, dear me 🙄
I know it's shallow but the hubby is a total grot. She's downgraded from Mytton to that other guy (baby daddy No1) to new guy.

Reactions: 9
I really think Sam hates Zara. How are they still together.
I'm loving his love island commentary 😆 although slightly hypocritical. I won't go on as this is not a love island thread 😆

I did notice the photo with Sam's mum there , I wonder if the awkwardness has gone now , she wasn't keen on them getting back together when the cheating scandal came out

Yep they’re definitely the super close, super skinny crew, super snooty crew. Find them all a little dull to be honest. Tiff is the one with most personality & that’s really saying something!
So true. I mean I think Nicola, in particular, is gorgeous. But yeah basically all she and Lucy do are take glam shots or else comment on each other's glam shots about how amazing or 'fire' they all are lol. I mean confidence is good but you just have a feeling that it may be approaching conceited levels.

Reactions: 7
I know it's shallow but the hubby is a total grot. She's downgraded from Mytton to that other guy (baby daddy No1) to new guy.
Ohhh I think JP is amazing! Love him!!

To look at I mean he wasn’t amazing to her in made in Chelsea but seems like a wonderful Dad and all the charity stuff he does now is incredible.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

To look at I mean he wasn’t amazing to her in made in Chelsea but seems like a wonderful Dad and all the charity stuff he does now is incredible.
Agreed!
Those 4 marathons in Eng/Wales/Scot/Northern Ire in 24 hrs that he did recently was just mental!! 😳🤯

Reactions: 6
Mytton was always gorg but don't think I could ever trust him in a relationship!

Agree JP is kinda cute, even if he was a man child on the show 😂

Mytton was always gorg but don't think I could ever trust him in a relationship!

Agree JP is kinda cute, even if he was a man child on the show 😂
God no, you'd never trust him but he's so likeable! And he really does make the show when he cameos!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.