Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My cousin was at a wedding a couple of weekends ago sat on a table with a lawyer from the firm that represented binky in her custody battle with JP. Allegedly.. she came across quite nasty, would do anything to get full custody of India and play dirty. I think JP is quite nice but dim, not as calculating as her.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So I’m a bit newer to MIC but I know the old cast from looking stuff up/insta etc and I have a question.
Every time I watch an old clip there are always comments that say “I love Lucy” /“I will always back Lucy no matter what” and these comments get like 600+ likes.
why is this? Is this something I would only understand if I watched all the seasons?
Because every clip I see of Lucy I don’t think she’s been very nice.
Yeah i thought she was a bit of a biatch too, I think a lot of people loved her 'take no tit' attitude though. Maybe some of the other girls were a bit timid and she just said it like it is which made her popular

Reactions: 1
I loved Lucy 😬 she was my fave ever MIC cast member. I did enjoy it when Phoebe Lettuce/Lettice or w.e came in and challenged her snottyness. Lucy is so boring now though, her ig full of pics of her dimly lit coffee table... snooze

Reactions: 15
Yeah I love Lucy - MIC GOAT. A lot of the time she said what the audience was thinking, in a completely tactless way of course. She (usually) didn't put up with a lot of BS from the male players on the show either (let's ignore the Jamie sitch). Basically told Binky what shite taste in men she has. Basically a girl's girl as she was a tigress wrt her mates being dicked around by men. I'm sure there are many more glorious moments too.

Reactions: 6
So I’m a bit newer to MIC but I know the old cast from looking stuff up/insta etc and I have a question.
Every time I watch an old clip there are always comments that say “I love Lucy” /“I will always back Lucy no matter what” and these comments get like 600+ likes.
why is this? Is this something I would only understand if I watched all the seasons?
Because every clip I see of Lucy I don’t think she’s been very nice.
I guess you’d need to watch the old series back to form your own opinion. She was painted as the villain when she first came in but actually she had a vulnerable side plus she didn’t come across as two-faced. Not everyone liked her but I found her bluntness quite amusing. I like to know where I stand with people.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I love Lucy - MIC GOAT. A lot of the time she said what the audience was thinking, in a completely tactless way of course. She (usually) didn't put up with a lot of BS from the male players on the show either (let's ignore the Jamie sitch). Basically told Binky what shite taste in men she has. Basically a girl's girl as she was a tigress wrt her mates being dicked around by men. I'm sure there are many more glorious moments too.
“Why is everybody getting up in my grill?” Iconic.

Reactions: 14
“Why is everybody getting up in my grill?” Iconic.
Her iconic line lol. I remember one of the other girls after that dinner party, I think it was Millie saying later on “Who says that?!” 😂

Lucy Watson was brilliant, she refused to put up with any male bullshit and she had a zero tolerance approach to duck boys. She was very cutting, but I found her bluntness refreshing and hilarious.

Reactions: 11
Her iconic line lol. I remember one of the other girls after that dinner party, I think it was Millie saying later on “Who says that?!” 😂

Lucy Watson was brilliant, she refused to put up with any male bullshit and she had a zero tolerance approach to duck boys. She was very cutting, but I found her bluntness refreshing and hilarious.
But still dated Spenser matthews…..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But still dated Spenser matthews…..
And she also went after Louise (and not excusing Louise as she was a witch but clearly messed up from Spencer) and said some nasty stuff just to make it seem like she was the better choice for Spencer because she is 'strong' and 'doesn't get cheated on'. I didn't think that taunting was nice at all. But then she got a wake-up call because Spencer also cheated on her. And she also let Jamie play her for a fool so she wasn't better than the other girls like she tried to portray. I only started to like Lucy a bit when she became friends with Stevie and Andy. I like that she told Andy the truth about his messy relationship with Louise. It was also cute how she supported Stevie with Stephanie Pratt (although I still can't decide if that was ever really real lol).

Reactions: 8
My cousin was at a wedding a couple of weekends ago sat on a table with a lawyer from the firm that represented binky in her custody battle with JP. Allegedly.. she came across quite nasty, would do anything to get full custody of India and play dirty. I think JP is quite nice but dim, not as calculating as her.
Binky's lawyer was saying she wasn't very nice. How professional on their part 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Binky’s lawyer getting more mentions here than Binky now!! They might be the next strictly celeb reveal at this stage 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Binky’s lawyer getting more mentions here than Binky now!! They might be the next strictly celeb reveal at this stage 🤣🤣
They'd better hope they do make it on to strictly and start making money from the reality TV circuit, because their legal career is over as soon as word gets out that they talk to strangers about their famous clients 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.