Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh JP came across as super controlling on Mic, don’t know how anyone could like him

• Heart
Reactions: 13
God no, you'd never trust him but he's so likeable! And he really does make the show when he cameos!
I love how he always stirs the pot lol it keeps things entertaining. He always looks like he is about to laugh when doing it too. And also, I like it when he used to call Jamie out on his bullshit.

Reactions: 15
I love that Alex could say anything to his friends,call them out on their lies and it didht affect their friendship.
I’d love him with Liv. I know they had a short fling years ago but think they would be a great couple.

Reactions: 8
I love how he always stirs the pot lol it keeps things entertaining. He always looks like he is about to laugh when doing it too. And also, I like it when he used to call Jamie out on his bullshit.

Yes definitely - he has the balance exactly right with his personal life too, like his relationship is never mentioned, much like proudlocks, it seems a healthier way to be. I love that he calls them all out when they're dicks, he stirs when it's amusing and he gives good heartfelt advice when people are struggling.

Reactions: 11
Back to JP - I didn’t watch the series he was in - was he controlling? How so? I found it very strange on Binkys “ new mum” show (think it was 1/2 episodes) that JP and Binky didn’t live together even with a baby on the way?! No judgement but they were in a relationship together as well..seemed odd like he wasn’t committing or something? Does anyone remember this?

Reactions: 3
Back to JP - I didn’t watch the series he was in - was he controlling? How so? I found it very strange on Binkys “ new mum” show (think it was 1/2 episodes) that JP and Binky didn’t live together even with a baby on the way?! No judgement but they were in a relationship together as well..seemed odd like he wasn’t committing or something? Does anyone remember this?
he didn’t like her going out or getting drunk , took him ages to commit, he’d never had a girlfriend before.

I am pretty sure they weren’t actually together at the time she found out she was pregnant, so that would explain why They weren’t living together.

Reactions: 13
he didn’t like her going out or getting drunk , took him ages to commit, he’d never had a girlfriend before.

I am pretty sure they weren’t actually together at the time she found out she was pregnant, so that would explain why They weren’t living together.
No they weren't together when she found out. They didn't gel well as a couple really, they were so different. I also don't really think she wanted to be with him but she wanted to be with someone and him not having had a girlfriend before and being so reluctant to settle down was like a challenge to her.

Reactions: 4
Posh boys can be far more misogynistic and traditional views of women than normal blokes in my view

Reactions: 11
Liv’s latest story. Digby her ex is in it. Is he back filming ? I can’t see them reconciling, I was sure there was so much bad blood after their split.
He is a lovely guy though

Reactions: 4
Liv’s latest story. Digby her ex is in it. Is he back filming ? I can’t see them reconciling, I was sure there was so much bad blood after their split.
He is a lovely guy though
I've noticed she's spent alot of time with people from the show lately so wonder if they are filming at the min

I've noticed she's spent alot of time with people from the show lately so wonder if they are filming at the min
They usually start now and then will film up until Christmas (if we’re getting another series this year)

Reactions: 2
They are definitely filming. But I was sure Digby would never go back to the show.
Remember they split and one of them took off on a fancy boat !! The rest of us just scuttle off looking for the last bus!! 🤣

Looks like Maeva is still with James on her new insta story.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They are definitely filming. But I was sure Digby would never go back to the show.
Remember they split and one of them took off on a fancy boat !! The rest of us just scuttle off looking for the last bus!! 🤣

Looks like Maeva is still with James on her new insta story.
Your post reminded me of the time I broke up with my ex boyfriend, and I had to walk to Lewisham station at 4am to get the night bus!

And before anyone asks, I was in uni, dumb and broke to even afford an Uber!😭🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I’m a bit newer to MIC but I know the old cast from looking stuff up/insta etc and I have a question.
Every time I watch an old clip there are always comments that say “I love Lucy” /“I will always back Lucy no matter what” and these comments get like 600+ likes.
why is this? Is this something I would only understand if I watched all the seasons?
Because every clip I see of Lucy I don’t think she’s been very nice.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.