Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, next door to his sister! It's pretty easy to find where if you search her name + Wandsworth.

So I have a question, and Lucy Wat-has-she-done-to-her-face-son's instagram has just reminded me of it - What it it with posh people and their obsession with truffle?!
Lol, they need to flex on us 'peasants' haha. According to Google (who knows how accurate it is), truffles are 'the most expensive food item in the world.

Also, did Louise and Sam's parents buy them those houses a long time ago or something? I remember Sam making a big deal of moving out of her place and then moving in next door lol.

Reactions: 4
Lol, they need to flex on us 'peasants' haha. According to Google (who knows how accurate it is), truffles are 'the most expensive food item in the world.

Also, did Louise and Sam's parents buy them those houses a long time ago or something? I remember Sam making a big deal of moving out of her place and then moving in next door lol.
I’ve always wondered this. They’re both extending too at the minute. They’re both beautiful houses but I have wondered how they both afforded them given their location

Reactions: 3
I’ve always wondered this. They’re both extending too at the minute. They’re both beautiful houses but I have wondered how they both afforded them given their location
I think it's been discussed before, either on this thread or maybe the Zara McDermott one. I believe somebody said mummy or daddy dearest bought them both. Their mother is a property developer apparently.

Reactions: 7
I think it's been discussed before, either on this thread or maybe the Zara McDermott one. I believe somebody said mummy or daddy dearest bought them both. Their mother is a property developer apparently.
I thought as much. Nice gig if you can get it are born from rich parents 🥲

Wow Habbs really looks thrilled to be there :ROFLMAO: 'I am loving it!!' ... really?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It looks like Stevie got married today! (One of my all time faves from MIC) - doesn’t look like Lucy Watson went, I thought they were close still but obviously not.

Reactions: 9
Aww that's a shame, I used to like Lucy and Stevie's friendship - looks like she isn't even following him. I liked that he was one of the few non douchey cast members.

Reactions: 10
Yeah don’t remember him and Binky being that close on the show and saw her pics
I hope they shared pics before she did 🤦🏻‍♀️ There’s nothing on his IG and his wife only has about 600 followers and there’s the bold Bink sharing to all hers 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I hope they shared pics before she did 🤦🏻‍♀️ There’s nothing on his IG and his wife only has about 600 followers and there’s the bold Bink sharing to all hers 🤦🏻‍♀️
It was just on her story but no they didn’t. Who knows what they told their guests

Does Lucy hang out with any of them anymore? Pretty sure she just stays at home with James taking beige pictures for insta

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does Lucy hang out with any of them anymore? Pretty sure she just stays at home with James taking beige pictures for insta
Not followed or looked at her in ages and shocked to see she looks like she has lip fillers (correct me if I'm wrong as they don't too look too fake tbh imo)

Reactions: 2
Not followed or looked at her in ages and shocked to see she looks like she has lip fillers (correct me if I'm wrong as they don't too look too fake tbh imo)
Her face is completely different to when she was originally on MIC. If you look back at old footage you can really see the difference. I don’t think she needed it but it’s done well tbf! She’s a beautiful girl

Reactions: 3
It looks like Stevie got married today! (One of my all time faves from MIC) - doesn’t look like Lucy Watson went, I thought they were close still but obviously not.
I didn't see Andy either. Was he there ? I thought they were very close.

Emily said in her vlog that there is only one Made in Chelsea cast member that lives in Chelsea because it’s too expensive.
So it’s not her, or Miles, or Melissa, could be Sam? Or Jamie.
Can’t see it being any of the others
Sam lived in Fulham next to Louise's house

I think the show has had its day now. I’ve been watching old seasons on All4 and it felt much less contrived than it is now. Just been watching Millie’s dramatic announcement at the 20s party about Rosie sleeping with Hugo. “Here’s to friendship!” 🥂
Millie had a spark that I don't on her insta videos where she is so dull

Yes, Sophia was/is really beautiful.
Sophia Sasson was gorgeous. She was friends with Millie I think. It looks like she isn't in touch with anyone from MIC. I remember that she dated Francis and broke up or cheating on him and left the series.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I loved the idea of Sophie Hermann and Tom Zanetti he is soooooo bleeping sexy but does anyone think she dumped him bcoz he’s pure cringe like I follow him on insta and his stories he’s so flashy and tacky

• Haha
I loved the idea of Sophie Hermann and Tom Zanetti he is soooooo bleeping sexy but does anyone think she dumped him bcoz he’s pure cringe like I follow him on insta and his stories he’s so flashy and tacky
I had to unfollow him, I couldn't watch, I'm surprised she lasted as long as she did! :)

Reactions: 4
I think she cares a lot about image etc so I think you’d be right. I can just imagine her being the most high maintenance gf in the world 😂

Reactions: 6
Can't stand his accent and he is a Yorkshire man just like me :D Speaking of sexy Caggie Dunlop left 9 years ago and is still top tier talent from that show.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.