Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else remember when Caggie did that cringe cover of Rihanna ‘Man Down’ on the show? It goes down as one of the most cringe moments ever alongside anything that Julius says or does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else remember when Caggie did that cringe cover of Rihanna ‘Man Down’ on the show? It goes down as one of the most cringe moments ever alongside anything that Julius says or does 😂
It was awful. So bad. I liked her, but I think she loves herself a little bit too much!

Reactions: 6
Yeah, next door to his sister! It's pretty easy to find where if you search her name + Wandsworth.

So I have a question, and Lucy Wat-has-she-done-to-her-face-son's instagram has just reminded me of it - What it it with posh people and their obsession with truffle?!
God the house next door to hers went for over a million in 2017?! I wonder if that’s Sams.

Reactions: 2
Yes and louise too. Fulham comes under Kensington and Chelsea borough not Wandsworth. The Wandsworth address online is purely a correspondence address.
I think where they live is under the borough of Hammersmith and Fulham.

Reactions: 1
Yes and louise too. Fulham comes under Kensington and Chelsea borough not Wandsworth. The Wandsworth address online is purely a correspondence address.
No it’s their actual address if you use street view/right move it’s their house and garden. The road name is Wandsworth but it’s in Fulham.

Reactions: 3
Ohh really? Where’s this? Always felt like she would go back to Miles then was surprised it had turned into a real relationship
Well, I’ve been thinking it for a couple weeks but figured once I said so, she’d post a picture of them together or whatever lol. But now I’m pretty sure there is at least something going on or definitely broken up.

A couple weeks ago Maeva posted these subliminal Insta stories about relationships, something like… ‘If you promise something you have to show me with actions, not just words’, things like that. Then a while later she posted a pic of her dog saying he was the best therapist. Just the kinds of things people tend to post when something has happened with a relationship. Ever since then she hasn’t been as she usually is on Instagram, she’s pretty quiet unless doing an ad, and never posted James again. (Unless I’ve missed it since I don’t check every day).

Last night she was at a wedding and posted no couples pictures or anything in her stories, as young couples always do at weddings. James however was at the same wedding BUT he also didn’t post anything with Maeva. Today Maeva posted pics of her in her dress for the wedding but no pic of her and James together, just her solo.

Of course now that I finally say this they’ll probably post something together lol but I do think something’s up.

Reactions: 11
Well, I’ve been thinking it for a couple weeks but figured once I said so, she’d post a picture of them together or whatever lol. But now I’m pretty sure there is at least something going on or definitely broken up.

A couple weeks ago Maeva posted these subliminal Insta stories about relationships, something like… ‘If you promise something you have to show me with actions, not just words’, things like that. Then a while later she posted a pic of her dog saying he was the best therapist. Just the kinds of things people tend to post when something has happened with a relationship. Ever since then she hasn’t been as she usually is on Instagram, she’s pretty quiet unless doing an ad, and never posted James again. (Unless I’ve missed it since I don’t check every day).

Last night she was at a wedding and posted no couples pictures or anything in her stories, as young couples always do at weddings. James however was at the same wedding BUT he also didn’t post anything with Maeva. Today Maeva posted pics of her in her dress for the wedding but no pic of her and James together, just her solo.

Of course now that I finally say this they’ll probably post something together lol but I do think something’s up.
Oooo that’s interesting, maybe we’ll see it on the next series…. if there ever is one

Reactions: 2
I’m pretty sure Maeva and James broke up.
Honestly not surprised. James isn’t interesting enough to have a French girlfriend. He wants to seem he is but he’s a spoilt English manchild who doesn’t have the balls to cope with a fiery European woman, or a fiery woman full stop.

I imagine he’ll end up marrying a blonde English private school girl (not that there is anything wrong with English girls who went to private school!) and move to the shires and get a house with an AGA.

He didn’t even try and learn French which would have been a no-no for me in terms of showing a long-term commitment to the relationship.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Agree, they were always wrong for each other and so toxic. Fingers crossed they broke up!

Reactions: 6
Not attracted to James in the slightest but saw him on the tube last week and ngl he was better looking irl 😂

(Also one of those who wears their mask under their nose though... lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Sharing one of the special photos from our wedding album exclusively in Hello mag out tommorrow” .....oh do balls off Binks, I used to really like her but my gosh this Insta life has really gone to her head! Why couldn’t she be as cool as she tries to portray she is and just post a few pics separate to the mag deal, dear me 🙄

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.