Made in Chelsea #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think you’re right.

I really can’t tell if Tom and Sophie are together, they do post about each other but often it seems to be promo for the show/each other but no actual time spent... I hope they are, shes kind of silly but I feel sorry for Sophie there’s a light in her eye for marriage and children and it must feel scary for her not to have that yet. Is Tom the man to provide that, mmmm not tooo sure!
I have a 99% accurate Jewdar, I'd be surprised if Ruby doesn't have at least one Jewish parent ;)

Reactions: 7
I'm sure Sophie is also quite good friends with Helouise, Jamie's ex before Frankie and seem to remember some sort of reference being made to that around the time she called Habbs a snake.

As for Ruby, Reza, Miles etc...
It's pretty clear that relationship was long dead tbh but I still found it a little bit ridiculous how easily Miles was able to plant the seed of insecurity around Reza's social media.
Yeah it was definitely Heloise A that she was friends with and not Frankie

Reactions: 9
Do we think Jamie and Habbs are actually going somewhere? They've been together for ages.

Reactions: 10
I'm sure Sophie is also quite good friends with Helouise, Jamie's ex before Frankie and seem to remember some sort of reference being made to that around the time she called Habbs a snake.

As for Ruby, Reza, Miles etc...
It's pretty clear that relationship was long dead tbh but I still found it a little bit ridiculous how easily Miles was able to plant the seed of insecurity around Reza's social media.
Correct, Sophie is close friends with Heloise, not Frankie lol.

Reactions: 3
Habbs is/was very good friends with Frankie. She was introduced by Frankie when she first came on the show... (Unless you mean Sophie Herman? They are both called Sophie!)

She - Habbs later became friends with Heloise, which is the specific part Sophie H took issue with regarding Jamie. So it was a double girl whammy of supposed disloyalty from Habbs, which is why her problems with Emily were utter madness.

Side note: Can’t believe Habbs and Jamie are together, social climbing of the hardest trying, she often seems repulsed by him. He is pretty icky but rich & popular - which she obviously likes. She dropped Harvey like a hot potato to go on MIC.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really can’t tell if Tom and Sophie are together, they do post about each other but often it seems to be promo for the show/each other but no actual time spent... I hope they are, shes kind of silly but I feel sorry for Sophie there’s a light in her eye for marriage and children and it must feel scary for her not to have that yet. Is Tom the man to provide that, mmmm not tooo sure!
I thought the same thing! I’m really rooting for them although I know it’s probably more for the show :LOL:Sophie said about herself that she is quite clingy in relationships and I can’t really see that working with Tom living in Leeds and having DJ gigs all around Europe

Reactions: 3
Ah, yes, I mean Sophie Hermann!
I agree, although Sophie Hermann was extremely harsh to Habbs, I don’t recall her having so many loyalties with Heloise.

Frankie on the other hand, who as you mentioned, brought Habbs on the show... good thing Frankie is happy with her new boyfriend Jamie haha

IMO, Emily and Harvey’s situation was very different to Jamie and Habbs’. Jamie and Habbs were friends turned ‘lovers.’ Harvey jumped on the show and liked the look of his ex-girlfriends housemate. And Emily immediately flocked to her housemate’s ex-boyfriend? Just my opinion!

Jamie actually seems repulsive at times 😂 personally I can’t tell if it’s my own projections or if Habbs gives off those vibes.

Habbs is/was very good friends with Frankie. She was introduced by Frankie when she first came on the show... (Unless you mean Sophie Herman? They are both called Sophie!)

She - Habbs later became friends with Heloise, which is the specific part Sophie H took issue with regarding Jamie. So it was a double girl whammy of supposed disloyalty from Habbs, which is why her problems with Emily were utter madness.

Side note: Can’t believe Habbs and Jamie are together, social climbing of the hardest trying, she often seems repulsed by him. He is pretty icky but rich & popular - which she obviously likes. She dropped Harvey like a hot potato to go on MIC.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ooooh Miles and Ruby (& Zara) gymming together now. Opening up about things now aren’t they, it must begin to come out next episode or so. I must admit I didn’t see this relationship coming but I am definitely here for it. I love them together. I hope Miles finds a girl he truly likes otherwise he is danger of becoming a douche. I like Ruby too & think he aloofness will suit him and his ego. The boy is beautiful though !

Reactions: 11
Just catching up on the first two episodes!

James needs to get a grip, it's a bloody walk! If Maeva's going to cheat on you she will do it anyway mate whether you stop her speaking French or not 🥴 don't understand why people stay together with zero trust.

Tiff's new role is as the tit stirrer/drama instigator, also jesus christ her tits looked massive at the party.

I said before I think Tristan is nasty, he's got the controlling boyfriend vibe, I'm not up to that part yet but I saw on the "next time" he gets all bothered about Liv doing something or other. 🙄

I was one that loved Sophie before but I agree she is quite embarrassing now how she involves herself. I do think she has a weird thing for Miles 🤣 but who can blame her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I might be wrong but I just don't believe Habbs is with Jamie for anything but money and social status. I never bought their whole best friends lark either, it came from nowhere.

As far Miles and Ruby, I can't see that lasting tbh. I don't think Miles is mature enough to have a lasting relationship and Ruby, freshly out of a decade long mess, isn't going to stick around long once/if they start having disagreements. It's got rebound fling written all over it, imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
IIRC Verity liked Jamie around the time he got with Habbs and she clearly liked him way more than Habbs did!

Liv and Tristan argue cos he brings up stuff about girls he's slept with. That sounds like a negging tactic to me - she says it makes her insecure and he probably wants that. I know Liv isn't everyone's favourite because of her antics but I like her and I do believe that deep down part of the reason she likes male attention so much is because of feeling inadequate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Saw Monday’s episode. I can’t take watching Julius - it actually brings out some low level anxiety about when he’s going to do something too cringe and uncomfortable (usually every 10 seconds he’s on screen) that I can’t bear it.

I’m not even sure the others like him, they make little snide remarks that he either misses or shrugs off. Obviously I had to fast forward through the song, but he kept mentioning it like it was some kind of massive event. If he was going to have a career in music surely it would have happened by now. He didn’t even get one chair turn on The Voice (here is a link to just the song and the song and interview which again is cringe AF). I wonder how much money his parents have to keep allowing him to pursue this pipe dream?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Oh no, as if the two more boring girls on MIC, melissa and habbs, are doing a podcast 😬 habbs is totally riding of Jamie's podcast success isn't she? Has anyone listened to it? I don't think I can bring myself to unless I develop insomnia and need something to send me to sleep 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Saw Monday’s episode. I can’t take watching Julius - it actually brings out some low level anxiety about when he’s going to do something too cringe and uncomfortable (usually every 10 seconds he’s on screen) that I can’t bear it.
Oh dear when he was singing and Tom walked in I actually just died a little inside it was awful!

Oh no, as if the two more boring girls on MIC, melissa and habbs, are doing a podcast 😬 habbs is totally riding of Jamie's podcast success isn't she? Has anyone listened to it? I don't think I can bring myself to unless I develop insomnia and need something to send me to sleep 😉
Omg they are the two most boring individuals!!! What on earth are they going to talk about!?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Listening now, Sophie is just ripping into Jamie, talking about his chapped lips lol. Melissa is saying that they’ve both had a lot less sex, and that men should initiate it etc etc

Interestingly though, you don’t make much (if anything) from podcasts unless you have sponsors.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Thanks for sharing Julius’ voice audition, heard about it but never actually seen it. I couldn’t help but feel so sorry for him, so awkward and desolate, but my word he is supper criiiiinge though, it has to be said.

Reactions: 7
Either Tiff has had some very wonky surgery or she has gone massively overboard with facetune and completely distorted her face 😂

20210414_162205.jpg
20210414_162217.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Wrong lol it was definitely frankie. They lived together at one point. Jamie and Heloise weren’t even serious.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.