Made in Chelsea #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, as if the two more boring girls on MIC, melissa and habbs, are doing a podcast 😬 habbs is totally riding of Jamie's podcast success isn't she? Has anyone listened to it? I don't think I can bring myself to unless I develop insomnia and need something to send me to sleep 😉
I'll take one for the team and give it a listen. Might help my insomnia at the very least.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor liv, Julius is like that weird friend you have because they're a family friend, and they cringe you out, but your parents are close so you see each other all the time. And you try your whole life to keep them away from your normal friends because you know they will think what on earth 🤣

And liv has it all played out on TV haha

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Was Julius always this cringe? I remember I used to like him when he was in it back 10000 years ago, but now I can't cope with his cringeyness!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was Julius always this cringe? I remember I used to like him when he was in it back 10000 years ago, but now I can't cope with his cringeyness!!
He does seem to have out cringed himself of late, he’s like an even cheesier cringier version of his former self.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He does seem to have out cringed himself of late, he’s like an even cheesier cringier version of his former self.
Its weird, he's got younger in terms of his immaturity. I was that cringe when I was like , 15 ... but I wouldn't now go backwards and end up like it again in my 30's! xD

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think he thinks he's a lot sexier than he is? He really tried to eye duck Sophie Hermann but it just looked so awkward and cringy, like he had been told by his robot creators how humans flirt and was following instructions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think he thinks he's a lot sexier than he is? He really tried to eye duck Sophie Hermann but it just looked so awkward and cringy, like he had been told by his robot creators how humans flirt and was following instructions 😂
I can’t watch him without shuddering. I feel for him and feel nasty saying this but he really does just make me want to crawl into my own face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think ruby is just very photogenic. I think she’s just a regular looking girl irl. Also, I feel like everyone loves her so much and get dead excited when she turns up somewhere but she seems kinda vanilla and dull!

Reactions: 17
Frankie Gaff is the same. Her photos look nothing like her. She’s very photogenic but it doesn’t seem to translate to screen. Not that she’s unattractive. I imagine a lot of the photos are very filtered, versus HD tv.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.