Made in Chelsea #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frankie Gaff is the same. Her photos look nothing like her. She’s very photogenic but it doesn’t seem to translate to screen. Not that she’s unattractive. I imagine a lot of the photos are very filtered, versus HD tv.
I’ve always thought this about her! She looks nothing like her pictures.

Reactions: 12
Miles is coming across a little more than self absorbed these days isn’t he? He was just plain cringe in the lift last night. It’s such a shame he has so little substance... & his brain in his muscles mate... quadruple (to make up for the multiple muscles) yawn.

Reactions: 8
Miles is coming across a little more than self absorbed these days isn’t he? He was just plain cringe in the lift last night. It’s such a shame he has so little substance... & his brain in his muscles mate... quadruple (to make up for the multiple muscles) yawn.
Yeah, Maeva's called him narcissistic and I think she's right.

Being on Made in Chelsea has probably made him worse too.

Reactions: 5
Ruby is so dull like I'd rather watch paint dry. I love liv's hair so much I'm obsessed. Sophie wants a bit of rough with the Dj that juilius guy is so cringe and bleugh

Reactions: 12
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Said it last series but I don't think there's a single man more boring than Harvey in this world. He genuinely has absolutely nothing to offer in any conversation that isn't regarding the Habbs/Emily beef. Miles is so fit but he has no leg to stand on with Inga when he's been pushing his luck with two girls in relationships in the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really want to know if Ruby and Miles are together now or not?? She keeps posting these love intense type posts... I thought they were about Miles but perhaps they may be to get Reza back

Reactions: 3
Why does Reza have so many photos on his instagram like this of him sitting in chairs?

Reminds me of Lord Farquaad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
i think that's Rez's attempt to make his legs look longer/him look taller in general.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Everytime I think Julius can’t embarrass himself even more he somehow manages to.

Does anyone else think Liv and Tristan should call it quits? I think Tristan’s only match was Verity...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Everytime I think Julius can’t embarrass himself even more he somehow manages to.

Does anyone else think Liv and Tristan should call it quits? I think Tristan’s only match was Verity...
Just watched it and what on Earth was all that about at the end 😂😂😂
Next week’s looks remotely interesting. Julius just makes me cringe...like the people who think someone fancies them because they said hello to them once.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.