Made in Chelsea #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think Fred’s hair is gross
Aye. It has potential to be nice but he doesn't seem to do anything to it for maintence, occasionally pulls it up into a hairband but its looking poorly groomed and tatty more recently tbh

Although to be fair that could describe my hair right now. Roll on the 12th 😂

Also, how many tit arguments about photography can you have??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes. Needs a good trim. Just can’t like it.

Also find Tristan so dull. And I think he’d be really controlling.
Tristan is super controlling, I gave him the benefit of the doubt at first with Verity, he seemed sweet and she was treating him poorly but then his true colours started to appear when he couldn't handle her having close friends. Now he's repeating the same behaviour with Liv there's no denying it!

He gives off really weird vibes, there's something so off about him. I really can't see them together, they seem awkward and lacking in any chemistry whatsoever. I just don't buy that Liv is actually into him at all... is it just me?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Tristan is super controlling, I gave him the benefit of the doubt at first with Verity, he seemed sweet and she was treating him poorly but then his true colours started to appear when he couldn't handle her having close friends. Now he's repeating the same behaviour with Liv there's no denying it!

He gives off really weird vibes, there's something so off about him. I really can't see them together, they seem awkward and lacking in any chemistry whatsoever. I just don't buy that Liv is actually into him at all... is it just me?
I think she mistakes being treated well (seems like they had a pretty pleasant honeymoon phase but its starting to crumble) for having feelings. They just don't seem on the same wavelength whereas I feel like he was with Verity even though there were cracks. I know Liv finds it hard to open up and let her guard down but it just makes her seem rude, argumentative and unlikeable.

Reactions: 14
I love how people on mic and most reality shows bang on about having this guard. They give away every part of their lives on reality tv! Hardly much of a guard!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow so I just randomly came across Ruby's Instagram. The one with reza I think his name is? She is a beautiful girl om the show and seems lovely but her pics are very edited I think. I had to look at a few to be sure if it was her! I'm not being in any way horrible here, I actually find it quite sad as she's a pretty girl as she is.

Reactions: 8
Wow so I just randomly came across Ruby's Instagram. The one with reza I think his name is? She is a beautiful girl om the show and seems lovely but her pics are very edited I think. I had to look at a few to be sure if it was her! I'm not being in any way horrible here, I actually find it quite sad as she's a pretty girl as she is.
Yeah, she looks absolutely nothing like her photos... but she is actually a gorgeous looking girl. It's a shame she feels the need to edit her photos to beyond recognition.

Reactions: 6
They all use so many filters it’s crazy. And then start on surgery to look like the filtered version of themselves. Sad as you say.

Reactions: 5
I love how people on mic and most reality shows bang on about having this guard. They give away every part of their lives on reality tv! Hardly much of a guard!
Hahaha 🤣 i just hate that phrase altogether tbh, all of us have been some through sort trust issues whether it be friends family or relationships that's just life and I know some have it alot worse but it always seems to be an excuse to not commit and have people feel sorry for them.

Going off on a little rant here lol but it's like love Island, I'm sorry but it's been on how Many years now and you must know the idea of the show and its highly likely you're going to get fucked over. Dont go on if you "have a wall up"

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Are Sophie and Tom still together?
I feel like they're not but are having to tag each other in stuff for the promo. They haven't really posted about each other in weeks which they seemed to manage to do during lockdown previously.

Reactions: 2
I'm really wondering if I've been quite naive in the past with my view of Sophie, this season I'm seeing her in a whole new light. She's just coming across so deperate and juvenile. She's a middle aged woman who on one hand claims to seriously want to settle down and have kids, yet on the other hand is pandering to all the male attention she can get like a newly developed teenager. I mean, she's even entertaining Julius' flirting for the sake of having attention... it's very bizarre & honestly, dire. Idk what to make of the Tom Zanetti stuff... doesn't seem like they're still a thing tbh but who knows? I've had to unfollow her though, I'm just finding her too cringey and try hard everytime I see something she posts.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.