Made in Chelsea #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just about to say the same thing! When has 34 become middle-aged?! Not sure how old you are @Dwight - perhaps you’re still so young anything beyond 30 seems ancient 🤷🏼‍♀️
I mean... I'm around the same age so I don't know why you're offended. Not that it makes much difference to what I said anyway 😅😂

Reactions: 1
I mean... I'm around the same age so I don't know why you're offended. Not that it makes much difference to what I said anyway 😅😂
Not offended just find it baffling that you think anyone is middle-aged at 34 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Not offended just find it baffling that you think anyone is middle-aged at 34 🤷🏼‍♀️
I guess we just have different definitions of middle-aged then lol, my bad. Anyway my point was that she's 34* and I just find her behaviour juvenile, for a woman her age, and contradictory to what she says she wants.

Edited*typo

Reactions: 6
Regardless of her age she’s embarrassing and what she wants isn’t what she’s getting so she needs to buck up her ideas a bit or expense her ideas of family and adopt!

Reactions: 14
I’m almost 34, I am married and have four children, I definitely feel middle aged, lol!
I have always liked Sophie, she has a magnetism that I’m drawn in by, however she’s getting a bit annoying now, I want her to find a man and keep him, she looks amazing but she is getting older.

Reactions: 8
Wow so I just randomly came across Ruby's Instagram. The one with reza I think his name is? She is a beautiful girl om the show and seems lovely but her pics are very edited I think. I had to look at a few to be sure if it was her! I'm not being in any way horrible here, I actually find it quite sad as she's a pretty girl as she is.
I can't remember Ruby's face no matter how hard I try, I look at her insta and it confuses me even more

• Haha
Wow I thought Sophie was older than 34! I think the fillers really age her, I thought she was 38 at least 😬

Reza is fascinating, surprising to hear last night he is 34. They seem so irritated by each other; that pea head row by the pond was nothing short of hilariousso immature. I think Ruby looks the same in MIC as she does in her pics - pretty miserable!

Maeva is absolutely depserate to have James and Miles fighting over her, which given what she did and how long it’s been is utterly pathetic. She’s good tv but she’s undeniably a total b*tch & her voice, over drama and facial expressions are becoming increasingly irritating. In reality, Miles doesn’t give a toss about her.

Sophie needs to grow up & focus on what she really wants instead of trying so hard all the time.

Reactions: 18
Oh god Ruby and Miles having coffee dates!!!!!!

I know she seems boring but also I think he’s very arrogant and not a very nice person. Has she cheated on him lots before???

Reactions: 2
I'm sure Sophie is also quite good friends with Helouise, Jamie's ex before Frankie and seem to remember some sort of reference being made to that around the time she called Habbs a snake.

As for Ruby, Reza, Miles etc...
It's pretty clear that relationship was long dead tbh but I still found it a little bit ridiculous how easily Miles was able to plant the seed of insecurity around Reza's social media.

Reactions: 10
I can't work out if Ruby is mixed race or has a lot of fake tan on?
She looks quite like your typical middle class Jewish London girl (I'm Jewish, not being antisemitic hahaha) and Adler is a common Jewish surname but she wears a big cross. Don't know if its just for fashion purposes though.

Reactions: 7
She looks quite like your typical middle class Jewish London girl (I'm Jewish, not being antisemitic hahaha) and Adler is a common Jewish surname but she wears a big cross. Don't know if its just for fashion purposes though.
Think you’re right.

I really can’t tell if Tom and Sophie are together, they do post about each other but often it seems to be promo for the show/each other but no actual time spent... I hope they are, shes kind of silly but I feel sorry for Sophie there’s a light in her eye for marriage and children and it must feel scary for her not to have that yet. Is Tom the man to provide that, mmmm not tooo sure!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.