Made in Chelsea #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣 Thats Reza he’s been in it for ages. Him and his gf Ruby have apparently been together for almost ten years but I think she ends up getting with miles. Miles is so thirsty. He fancies everyone.
Think if I went on he’d fancy me?!? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Saaaaame I loathe her tbh. I love Sophie in comparison.
I find this really interesting because this is actually why I'm going off of Sophie lmao. I can't pinpoint one consistent woman she is friends with on screen, she's alwaaaays surrounded men who give her attention & bitching with the other women on their behalf...
I'm gettting jealously vibes from her towards Maeva tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
i really dislike miles he comes across as a man child who fancies anything with a pulse. i find it unnecessary and rude for miles and maeva to talk in french when others are in the room, it’s obviously to have a private conversation and be secretive which clearly makes james uncomfortable. i like maeva but she definitely still adores miles and why did they need to go on that walk so bad? how many times can u get closure? 😂😂

Reactions: 15
I find this really interesting because this is actually why I'm going off of Sophie lmao. I can't pinpoint one consistent woman she is friends with on screen, she's alwaaaays surrounded men who give her attention & bitching with the other women on their behalf...
They’re both awful, neither are girls girls/like females and do not value female relationships.
They both want to be the offering of European cultural exotica. Difference is Maeva is good tv, Sophie isn’t.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I just find Maeva incredibly whiny and she doesn’t seem to get along with anyone. At least Sophie has friends, even if they’re male. Maeva is always having a go at someone or moaning, causing trouble then moaning more when she’s called out for it. I find it very tedious to watch!

Reactions: 11
God sake Tristan is such a wet lettuce 🤣

On the live last night miles and Sophie slagging maeva off .. yet he wanted to spend time with her ?🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Sophie's jealousy has made her look unattractive. She didn't understand what Maeva was saying either or she'd have responded accordingly 😂
I laughed my head off when Julius shouted after Tristan 'poor communication skills again!'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God sake Tristan is such a wet lettuce 🤣

On the live last night miles and Sophie slagging maeva off .. yet he wanted to spend time with her ?🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I didn't actually see the live, only the clip in Maeva's stories, what was Miles saying?

I think Sophie being 34 and the others being in the mid 20's says a lot about her behaviour tbh. Can you imagine jumping on instagram to publicly slate a woman several years your junior... regardless of context it's very petulant and nasty.

Sophie's jealousy has made her look unattractive. She didn't understand what Maeva was saying either or she'd have responded accordingly 😂
I laughed my head off when Julius shouted after Tristan 'poor communication skills again!'
I mean, I can't stand him but he was right - Tristan cannot communicate effectively at all 🤣

I really loved Maeva challenging Sophie's French too tbh, she has definitely embellished her multilingualism... it's made me wonder what else she has embellished?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just find Maeva incredibly whiny and she doesn’t seem to get along with anyone. At least Sophie has friends, even if they’re male. Maeva is always having a go at someone or moaning, causing trouble then moaning more when she’s called out for it. I find it very tedious to watch!
Maeva cannot have a conversation without raising her voice and/or shouting at someone. I don’t mind some drama but it’s actually really annoying. She is a classic example of someone who could start an argument in an empty room. I didn’t think anyone could top Lucy Watson for her resting witch face but Maeva has managed it.

Just caught up on last night’s episode. My lord Julius makes me cringe so hard. My toes haven’t uncurled after seeing him mime along to his song 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sophie has done something to her face. Her lips and teeth look strange and she has little hamster cheeks now.

Reactions: 11
Controversially I dislike Maeva: she’s not a girls girl; she is a total hypocrite (happy to maintain a ‘friendship’ with Miles but won’t let James have any female friends); she is rude and aggressive (like when she attacked Verity who she’d not seen for months ‘dog/pig/goat-gate’ and said was happy her relationship failed: this was right off the bat too, no drama beforehand to warrant it); she is clearly still interested in Miles but does twist it to make it seem she’s being pursued.

James is a dick who knew the Miles/Maeva history and went there anyway so I have no sympathy for him. Miles would eat himself if he could and enjoys knowing that he can wrap Maeva round his little finger when he chooses. For all her bravado she is weak when it comes to him, always crying when she’s challenged about it. They deserve each other.

It is definitely not the programme it once was, very few likeable or funny characters/villains. Liv and Sophie have some funny one-liners which are carrying the show atm. At least Zara is missing from this series - not sure I could stomach any more whining and ugly crying.
Spot on!!! Maeva and Ollie can be funny too, though. Otherwise, this series is so so poor. I’m not sure MiC will last much longer

🤣 Thats Reza he’s been in it for ages. Him and his gf Ruby have apparently been together for almost ten years but I think she ends up getting with miles. Miles is so thirsty. He fancies everyone.
I genuinely think they have a quota to pursue people already on the show. and if they don’t, they ask them to bring the outsider in

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Is Tiff still with her boyfriend? I guess Zara isn't really in the position to ugly cry over Sam being in a house with her at this point 😂

Reactions: 1
Is Tiff still with her boyfriend? I guess Zara isn't really in the position to ugly cry over Sam being in a house with her at this point 😂
I think so, I’m very glad zara isn’t in this series I can’t stand her!

Reactions: 8
Dying at maevas Q&a. Someone asks her if she is jealous of Sophie and she says no I’m not jealous of her natural nose and lips or something along those lines 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well this aged well...

Dying at maevas Q&a. Someone asks her if she is jealous of Sophie and she says no I’m not jealous of her natural nose and lips or something along those lines 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah she says she'd 'love to have her beautiful and natural nose' (sarcastically - Sophie's had nose jobs)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Her Q&A is very amusing and thankfully she bouncied that bob, it looks great; a good job done there and so much better.

But... who on earth is she referring to of the lads in the insta live trio (which I’ve not seen) when she said “all they do is shag each other & go to the gym”. Could be said in jest but that impression didn’t come across - sounded like she’d outed them. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were on it on the side those boys, they often seem more interested in each other.

Reactions: 4
Miles' end game is... Miles. He'll never love any girl as much as he loves himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.