Made in Chelsea #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that I saw? Bizarre he didn’t post anything when she was posting so much throughout the day :unsure:
Unless the producers have them under instructions not too, to get people speculating and watching the next episode? I dunno how much control they have over this sort of stuff

Reactions: 4
Lol why did James wear trainers to a wedding?! I feel like that's something maeva would seriously judge anyone else for 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I feel like Louise treated Andy like Spencer treated her, he was lovely though and did not deserve it!

Although I remember cringing so hard at their scenes when they skateboarded together 😬🤣
Not as cringe as the Spencer and Louise shower scene 😂😱🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lol why did James wear trainers to a wedding?! I feel like that's something maeva would seriously judge anyone else for 😂

Looks like when a toddler refuses to let you fully dress them so you agree with half the outfit and give up. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's not even just the trainers, it's the t-shirt as well. If I was Maeva I would've cropped him out of the picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's not even just the trainers, it's the t-shirt as well. If I was Maeva I would've cropped him out of the picture.
Right?! Thought it might be a casual wedding but everyone else is in suits!
Not a fan of suits with t-shirts and trainers most of the time but for a wedding... eeesh

Reactions: 6
If I was Maeva I would've cropped him out of the picture.
Lol As if Maeva would ever do that?! She’d rather him be there in the photo wearing a bin bag with a comedy banana peel atop his head let alone a crappy sloppy outfit then her be in thepicture where she looks like she could be single, quelle horreur!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Think it’s long over. They were just in it for a storyline I think. On celebs go saying more than MIC maybe. Just couldn’t see them together.

Reactions: 9
Think it might go all a bit messy with Tom and Sophie soon
The thing is, she says/posts/implies this sort of thing quite often about most of her "past relationships" ...at what point is she going to acknowledge there is a common denominator?

I hate to say it, mostly because it seems harsh - but I'm quite doubtful she will ever get the husband and children she wants so badly. She seems quite insufferable tbh.

Reactions: 14
The thing is, she says/posts/implies this sort of thing quite often about most of her "past relationships" ...at what point is she going to acknowledge there is a common denominator?

I hate to say it, mostly because it seems harsh - but I'm quite doubtful she will ever get the husband and children she wants so badly. She seems quite insufferable tbh.
Agree, nothing wrong with having standards but hers are unattainable for any man to reach

Reactions: 5
OK so this might rub some of you the wrong way but I'm alreaaaady sick of Louise mentioning she's pregnant at every chance. I know she's suffered a loss and is probably very happy BUT she's barely 5 minutes pregnant and acting as though she's the first woman to procreate. Her "pregnancy glow" nonsense and stories about her hair "not doing the pregnancy thing" have annoyed me. With her announcement being quite subtle but seemingly open about her fears and the honesty around their loss I was really hoping she wasn't going to go down this route - I guess she's reverted back to her former picture perfect lifestyle once again.

I've noticed since these Chelsea lot have started having kids that they're doing this whole pregnancy is all rainbows and fairies facade. It's infuriating tbh. Yeah in many ways pregnancy is magical and a wonderful time for mother to bond with baby BUT in far more many ways pregnancy is very hard, usually the only "pregnancy glow" you get is sweat from minor movements causing complete exhaustion & in my experience the hair "doing the pregnancy thing" was just shedding and shedding. Not to mention the position of complete privilege they live in, can't imagine Louise worrying about affording all her baby stuff or having to work in a stressful full time job until 9 months. No she can quite happily spend the next 10 months simply washing her face for a couple grand advert payment and popping off to lunch while she posts passive aggressive disclaimers about comments on her posting alcoholic looking drinks as if 1. Anybody is genuinely bleeping bothered about she is or isn't drinking and 2. Would even see said drinks if she wasn't posting it to begin with.
Piss off

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh she’ll be ad linking every minute of this pregnancy.

I am happy for her, but already feeling sorry for a kid that will inevitably have their privacy sold. I hope I’m wrong.

Reactions: 8
Re Louise, I mean she has been pregnant for probably near four months. I don't think she thinks she's the first woman to procreate but it is her first time, and after a miscarriage too, so I don't blame her if she is talking a lot about it. Of course she's going to be very happy! I feel happy for her. Also I've never seen Ryan smiling as he has recently. I get it may be irritating, as she does obviously have a lot of privilege she probably doesn't acknowledge, and I'm sure yes she will be doing a lot of annoying ads relating to pregnancy and motherhood, but that's why I don't follow her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.