Made in Chelsea #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julius is repulsive. I know it is rude but he really makes my skin crawl. The patronizing way he looked a Reza while accepting the apology/ olive branch and the way he lives up Miles's ass is gross. He is not the player he thinks he is. Reza is mature and bigger than me because I would not be apologizing to those two idiots about anything. They act like Ruby is a long-time friend who needs protection when they only just met her on this holiday.

I swear that the men on this show are only interested in women that come on simply because they are a new face. Every girl is just a body. They don't care about anything but winning.

I am glad Paris not only held her own against Miles and his screeching harpy Ruby but that she also admits to saying things instead of letting Inga take the stuff she did not say. And what Paris said is true. A lot of these men treat women like absolute garbage and the only time some of them seem to consider how trash they are is when they think of a woman they are related to being treated similarly. It is sad that many men can't just think of women as individuals worthy of consideration and humane treatment but unfortunately many have small minds and hide behind 'youth' as an excuse to be an asshole.

I rolled my eyes watching the preview for next week. Stevie Wonder could have seen the Olivia and Tristan breakup coming. And of course, Liv is putting on her usual waterworks. I don't understand why she can't ever stay single and just work through her own issues for a while. There is nothing wrong with taking time for yourself. It is madness to do the same things over and over and somehow expect a different result.

I do not think Liv and Tristan are compatible at all. Tbh, the only woman on the show I thought he was compatible with was Verity. She's immature in a lot of ways and he seemed very high-strung even then but I felt they at least had chemistry/some common interests. Verity is into veganism and animal rights and Tristan seemed into conservation in South Africa and protecting the wildlife from poachers.

Reactions: 25
I've always liked glasses so he does it for me. And I'm in the minority who thinks Emily is punching. She just makes the most of herself (her hair always looks great) rather than being naturally stunning.
Totally agree. I think Harvey's pretty cute. Don't think Emily's particularly beautiful, she's very irritating, and her sense of fashion is questionable. At least she's got rid of the ridiculous blonde streaks at the front of her hair. She does sometimes look good but that's just because she makes quite an effort with her appearance, like all the women on MIC. Though I think they'd look far better if they didn't have so much botox and other cosmetic surgery. The only girl I thought was really pretty was Jess Woodley but sadly she seems to have messed up her looks. Oh and I thought Louise was too, back when she possessed the full range of facial expressions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I think she’s absolutely stunning personally but I don’t think either is punching, they’re well suited.

I hope Reza finds out all these things ruby says to miles next week. I honestly think they both must just message other people, duck about and still stay together. Miles won’t want her once he has her, same as always.

Tristan is constantly getting with these girls and trying to make them into the girlfriend he thinks they should be. It’s massively controlling and I can imagine they never feel good enough for his standards. He needs to learn to accept people for who they are, and if he can’t do that then just leave. He did the exact same with Verity.

Attachments

Paris and fred and just get together and become the Chelsea power couple.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m rewatching from the beginning and I’m currently up to season 5. I miss phoebe lettice she out bitched lucy Watson which is no mean feat! I miss the good old days the current series is just so boring

Reactions: 18
I’m rewatching from the beginning and I’m currently up to season 5. I miss phoebe lettice she out bitched lucy Watson which is no mean feat! I miss the good old days the current series is just so boring
I really liked Phoebe too. I didn't care for Lucy so I was glad someone was around giving the bitchiness back to her haha. I also love how she played Jamie, didn't tell him she had a boyfriend, and led him on. He deserved a taste of his own medicine.

Reactions: 8
Phoebe was a firecracker! I was disappointed when she left.

ETA: I was just googling one of their fights- "your nose ring looks really weird" "your dress looks tacky" ROFL. Did anyone ever read Jim Shelley's weekly reviews on MiC? They were always 100x more entertaining than the show.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Totally agree. I think Harvey's pretty cute. Don't think Emily's particularly beautiful, she's very irritating, and her sense of fashion is questionable. At least she's got rid of the ridiculous blonde streaks at the front of her hair. She does sometimes look good but that's just because she makes quite an effort with her appearance, like all the women on MIC. Though I think they'd look far better if they didn't have so much botox and other cosmetic surgery. The only girl I thought was really pretty was Jess Woodley but sadly she seems to have messed up her looks. Oh and I thought Louise was too, back when she possessed the full range of facial expressions.
I think Emily’s curls look like someone who doesn’t know how to curl their hair properly lol it irritates me

Reactions: 6
Miles won’t want her once he has her, same as always.
This!

I don't know if Ruby is so naive or just stupid but I don't understand how she can watch Miles treat another girl like tit and expect to be treated any differently if she'll be in her position once. And she's obviously waiting to hear Miles say "Oh if you'd be single I would want to be with you, you deserve more and I can give it to you" but she'll never get that from him, even if she dumps Reza and gets involved with Miles he'll be over her as soon as he'll have her.

Reactions: 19
I think Emily’s curls look like someone who doesn’t know how to curl their hair properly lol it irritates me
Yes & what is it with the far too contrasting blonde streaks only at the front? I know the money piece look is in at the moment but I think if done wrong it can look very 90s (not in a good way!) as Emily’s does. I really like the way the red dress she is wearing though I must admit, one of her better outfits but yes I also agree she does make some questionable style choices! Oh and Harvey boxing... 😍

Reactions: 4
Miles will lead Ruby on until she ditches Rez. Then he’ll sleep with her, then claim fear of commitment / not wanting to risk such a great friendship / not wanting to be disloyal to Rez. Classic move and she’ll fall for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Phoebe was a firecracker! I was disappointed when she left.

ETA: I was just googling one of their fights- "your nose ring looks really weird" "your dress looks tacky" ROFL. Did anyone ever read Jim Shelley's weekly reviews on MiC? They were always 100x more entertaining than the show.
Yes I loved them! Someone else took over writing them and just weren’t anywhere near as funny

Reactions: 2
Yes & what is it with the far too contrasting blonde streaks only at the front? I know the money piece look is in at the moment but I think if done wrong it can look very 90s (not in a good way!) as Emily’s does. I really like the way the red dress she is wearing though I must admit, one of her better outfits but yes I also agree she does make some questionable style choices! Oh and Harvey boxing... 😍
Not MIC but the worst blonde streak offender is Demi Sims

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m watching old MIC and it used to be sooooo good! I’m up to season 5 when Francis told Louise that spencer had cheated on her and now spencer hates Francis and wants to turn all the boys against him. God spencer was truly awful, such a manipulator!

Reactions: 20
Well miles posted a selfie 4 minutes ago and ruby has liked it already... had a quick look through his uploads and she basically likes everything he posts. He doesn't seem to like hers though. And she doesn't like Rezas.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sophie and Tom no longer follow each other on Instagram and removed nearly all pictures of each other. Not even reached their next time together on MIC and game over.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.