Made in Chelsea #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie and Tom no longer follow each other on Instagram and removed nearly all pictures of each other. Not even reached their next time together on MIC and game over.
Sophie has a terrible track record 😂 she probably thinks no one is good enough for her

Reactions: 11
No one is ever good enough for her. She has an incredibly high opinion of herself, whilst not being very nice, and a tit opinion of pretty much everyone else.

Reactions: 14
She probably went to his house, saw his chavvy black silk curtains and fake tiger and ran a mile - and I wouldn’t blame her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
DB9FFF89-838C-4B8F-B9F8-AFC488066CA3.jpeg

What even is this fella? What’s his deal? He’s really, really odd. I don’t think he’s got a sniff of self awareness or any social skills.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I really miss the old cast, the newer ones just aren’t interesting to watch :confused:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m up to season 6 now Louise was such a witch to Andy he was so nice!

Reactions: 13
Oh duck me! Ruby and Miles are so predictable! I understand Ruby and Reza’s relationship isn’t perfect but She’s been so disrespectful to Reza the whole time she’s been in that house. Miles has been your friend for 5 minutes. Having private chats and Swimming in your knickers till 7am is inappropriate. If the tables were turned people would hunt Reza down...
Miles you ARE a duck boy! All you’re good for is a pump and dump because your chat sure isn’t going to keep me up at night.

Reactions: 18
I’m up to season 6 now Louise was such a witch to Andy he was so nice!
I feel like Louise treated Andy like Spencer treated her, he was lovely though and did not deserve it!

Although I remember cringing so hard at their scenes when they skateboarded together 😬🤣

Reactions: 13
Julius needs to leave, why would they bring him back, most annoying cast member after Francis Bouelle
You leave Francis out of this, lol... I had a soft spot for him

I’m rewatching from the beginning and I’m currently up to season 5. I miss phoebe lettice she out bitched lucy Watson which is no mean feat! I miss the good old days the current series is just so boring
I loved Phoebe, I wish she would have stayed longer

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
You leave Francis out of this, lol... I had a soft spot for him

I loved Phoebe, I wish she would have stayed longer
I’m up to season 5 with phoebe and she was nice and I love Francis too, I love that he stuck up for himself and didn’t bow down to spencer who was just VILE to him

Reactions: 5
I’m up to season 5 with phoebe and she was nice and I love Francis too, I love that he stuck up for himself and didn’t bow down to spencer who was just VILE to him
I have a soft spot for boule and Fred

Reactions: 14
Did Reza post anything for Ruby’s birthday yday? Cause Miles posted this 👀 They look like a couple here.
Not that I saw? Bizarre he didn’t post anything when she was posting so much throughout the day :unsure:

Reactions: 4
She didn’t post anything on his birthday either. Let’s face it we know they aren’t for the SM displays but I don’t think they’re together, I don’t think her and Miles are either.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.