Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alexaj

VIP Member
I'm going to be the odd one out here but... I don't really think it's ok for Maeva to be going on long walks with her ex boyfriend. I think it's quite disrespectful tbh and James was right to be annoyed. He just went about it the wrong way.

Having said that, I do love Maeva. I think she's my new favourite and James should definitely learn French! Miles is not good enough for Maeva... He can't keep it in his pants 🤣

Reactions: 33

doodlebug

VIP Member
Poor Inga. She never did anything wrong! I don’t know why between the two of them Miles and Ruby built this case up against her that she has all these strikes against her and she’s not to be trusted. I really can’t think of anything she did wrong. The way Ruby had a face liked a slapped arse when Inga came over to her and Rez. She’s clearly just jealous. I really like Inga’s character actually she seemed sound and also told it straight and was able to stand up for herself. I felt so bad for her when Miles was giving her the boot. It’s a bad enough feeling when someone you had a spark with bins it off but the way he basically told her to leave on top of all that - fucking hell!

Reactions: 33

lululoves

Rez was within rights to deck Julius this episode! Julia is the biggest beta bitch. Trying to tag team with Miles to lecture him, about his own relationship. Miles looked like a bitch too. I believe Reza on the issue that it was banter and Verity did not feel uncomfortable. So this is Verity's storyline now. Loves to paint herself as the girl everyone fancies to make the girl feel insecure but tries to pass it off as "girl code". She's done this with Maeva & James, Liv & Tristan and now Ruby & Rez. A non-issue from 2 years ago - does she need that much attention? I see why Maeva dislikes her now as I think she gets off on it.

It's hard to feel sorry for Ruby. I don't think she's been a nice girl particularly to Inga. She's taking the piss because she happily let Tiff and Habbs gang up on Rez in front of her at the German party now they need to stay out or 'champion their relationship'. Now she's being besties with Miles and frolicking in a hot tub with him - knowing it upsets Rez. I feel for Rez. They are ganging up on him for sure. Aside from the part where he shouldn't have dated a teenager in the first place Ruby is out of pocket. She's still more interested with her friends and image.

Who does Habbs think she is? She needs to take her own advice and apply it to her relationship with Jamie. Jamie who shagged others and messaged other girls, with actual intention to meet them and probably more. Horrible cow who shouldn't be judging Ruby. Tiff, Habbs, Verity - get in the bin! Meddling witches.

Fred is a good egg. I like him very much.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

ebsx

Feel like Julius would 100% stare at himself in the mirror during sex. On purpose. Probably sing at the same time too.

• Haha

Alexaj

VIP Member
I didn't think I even liked Rez (much like I didn't think I liked Inga before she was gaslit) but I felt for him tonight. You could tell he was on the verge of tears. I actually believe him that he was joking about when Verity is going to ditch Tristan. He didn't deserve such treatment from the dastardly duo. Julius really is vile, he was completely OTT for no real reason (it didn't affect him!!!)

Rez, mate, dump Ruby and watch her heart get smashed into a million pieces by Miles. Karma.

• Heart
Given Sophie is in her 30s and still has no job (sorry but MIC doesn’t count!), is running around getting involved in teen / early 20s drama, I think it’s fair to say Cheska has ended up with the better life. Gorgeous child and successful business, clearly happy in herself. While Sophie turns increasingly to surgery. Not sure she’s got the last laugh there she thinks she has!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

ebsx

Just caught up on the latest episode

1. elouise is such a ‘pick me girl’ lol when they were playing I have never and she said ‘I have never had a threesome’ and the she drank hahaha mate, the point of the game is to say things you havnt done, and for your friends to dick on you by saying things they know you have done so that you drink.. not to out yourself for attention, dickhead

2. I like Robbie (paris’ friend) he seems sweet and genuine, but I actually thought he was paris’ new boyfriend and that’s why he was there, oops.

3.I can see why Rez is a dick but unfortunately I am on the I feel bad for Rez train.. tbh I don’t think he relayed the conversation he had with Harvey much differently to how it actually was.. ruby keeps talking about how they aren’t a team, I mean yeah they aren’t, but that’s not just because of Rez, ruby goes and slags him off the first chance she can get. It also just baffles me that they’re even allowing these conversations about their relationship to be broadcasted on tv and the way ruby is acting with miles is so inappropriate, how does she think Rez feels seeing her laughing with miles saying ‘breakup with your boyfriend already’ I mean they all had a go at Rez for a couple flame emojis saying it’s cheating, ruby is emotionally cheating with miles.. she literally said if she had been single things would be different, I.e she’d of shagged miles.. if you don’t want to be with Rez fine, but at least have the decency to talk to him about it before everybody else, eugh dickheads!
This! Aaaaaaall of this 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Julius and Miles double teaming Rez with the “sending flame emojis is cheating, sending messages to multiple girls is cheating” whilst Ruby is actually already emotionally bent over Miles’ bed waiting for the best 2 minutes of her life whilst he looks at himself in the mirror so he can finish. ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 31

ebsx

“We had an amazing evening on the beach didn’t we?” All I could think of was that scene from The Inbetweeners movie with the hippie 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
AC6267D3-FE33-429D-A056-674AF9EAC10C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
I’m really confused about ruby and rez’ time line? Everyone says they’ve been together on and off for about 10 years, he’s 34, and I think she’s 26? So was Rez dating a 16 year old when he was 24? Cause.. that’s a bit weird if so...

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
I don’t know who the fuck miles thinks he is, telling someone to leave and saying the shit he did last night just reminded me of Spencer when he was on it.
so Inga gets invited by her friend, not Miles, and is being paid to be on a tv show, says she doesn’t want anything serious with him, he continues to pursue her, then uses every reason in the book the fuck her off whilst also shagging her whenever he feels like it and then gaslights the fuck out of her and makes it look like she’s bad and even brings his dad up. Then has the AUDACITY to tell her to go home!

Reactions: 29

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
True, however with Inga and all the humiliation & cruelty she’s apparently facing; she stays, why if it’s so awful? it’s painfully desperate.
Because she’s getting paid? Because why shouldn’t she? She hasn’t played the victim, she’s actually handled it well in my opinion. She shouldn’t leave just because miles has clicked his fingers and doesn’t want her now

ebsx

Convinced Julius is one of them who has himself as his background on his phone. 100%.

• Haha

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
The old seasons with Binky, Spencer, caggie, Millie Macintosh, Lucy Watson etc were much much MUCH better, so I’d recommend going back to the beginning and not even bothering with the latest seasons 🤣
I’m relatively new to MIC (started during lockdown). Is it worth going back to the start or even some earlier series?

• Heart

coriander

VIP Member
I do love Maeva - 'I see the guy is still fucking single, he can't find anyone better than me' :LOL:
Honestly I'd ditch James Taylor for Miles in a heartbeat if I were her!

• Haha

rhil

Does anyone else think about how psychologically damaging it must be to be on a reality tv show like MIC 😬 I couldn’t do it for all the money in the world

• Heart

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
Getting increasingly fed up with Ollie’s “yes we like him/her” declarations! As in whomever should like them simply because the Lockes do. It’s so utterly self important & controlling, he says it all the bloomin time. He’s not the personality & friendship messiah; what an annoying twat he is.

• Haha

Dwight

Chatty Member
This is going to be an unpopular opinion but we are all entitled to one! I personally don’t feel sorry for Inga at all. She cruised in awaiting the blaze and glory. Initially got it, went left field desperately pulled it back again. Miles is a knob but surely Inga is not that dense she can’t see that for herself - yet still she went back for more, almost begging for things to be how they were. Miles loves Miles.

She’s constantly trying to act cool and laid back when she is always throwing digs and underhand comments to everyone else.

She comes across as sly, pretentious and completely deluded. She’s full of herself and pretends not to be, she cannot bear the fact that Miles isn’t all over her. There’s nothing interesting or likeable about her - she’s the pick me girl.

She’s hard nosed but I like Ruby.
Idk what you were watching

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28