Made in Chelsea #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, I loved tristan and verity😌😌 Julius is an absolute wet wipe, what the hell is he playing at?😂😂 I think Inga is really pretty tbf .....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the fact that he once spent 3 hours with a girl means so much to him just proves how little action he gets.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Julius was cringe however I think he was right in that she was insinuating something. Wasn't worth the drama he made from it though.

Reactions: 8
Forgot about this thread / how much I loved it with last series,

Caught up on all 3 episodes - last series I thought Ruby and that bloke were SIBLINGS?! There was no reference to their relationship was there?? Have I lost it?!

Why does Reza have so many photos on his instagram like this of him sitting in chairs?

Reminds me of Lord Farquaad.
Your comment 😂

The perspective of huge feet versus tiny feet does him no favours

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor Reza. I definitely thinks it’s a very poor attempt to make him look taller!
Not a fan of Inga at all.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think Liv and Tristan should call it quits? I think Tristan’s only match was Verity...
I just get bad vibes from Tristan, the whole Verity thing and how he would make her feel so bad when she didn’t call him all the time every day or if she had relationships with other people. I think he’s really slyly controlling and is probably really dangerous. And then making verity “schedule” calls with him, I’m glad verity ended it with him. I don’t think he’s good for Liv at all, she’s far too insecure for him and he’ll do some serious damage if he gets his claws in.

I always liked Liv and Freddie together. Shame that didn’t work out.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Verity was a little witch though, she literally wanted a boyfriend who didn’t mind her sleeping around.
Why is Liv so popular? She’s often moody, she sleeps with anyone, she doesn’t like girls. I can’t see why they all fawn over her 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Julius is honestly the most embarrassing cast member, 2 hours and you’re going that HAM for a girl.... desperate, also I know it’s the producers who will have set that up but would it not have been better to speak to miles separately and then deal with it? Like it was very against him “trying to protect his friendship with miles” and Rezza wants to pipe down and get himself on a chair to show off his HUGE feet.... one thinks he might be over compensating for something 🤫😏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought the same thing! I’m really rooting for them although I know it’s probably more for the show :LOL:Sophie said about herself that she is quite clingy in relationships and I can’t really see that working with Tom living in Leeds and having DJ gigs all around Europe
I can see Fred and Sophie.... although perhaps he’s not rich/powerful enough to be considered as a serious partner for her. Tom is definitely a fling at best.

Our Sophie will end up marrying some European distant royalty or super rich exec.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why are they going to Surrey to basically just do the same as they are now

Reactions: 5
Definitely think Tristan has a dark side too, sounds like Verity had a lucky escape! He was also super anti-Amelia which was weird considering she is Verity's best friend

Reactions: 14
Really hope Tristan doesn’t damage Liv. He’s a dark character. I’ve been rewatching old episodes she seemed the happiest with Digby it’s a shame it didn’t work out.

And Myles can just do no wrong in my eyes haha. Don’t see the fuss with Inga?

Reactions: 7
Really hope Tristan doesn’t damage Liv. He’s a dark character. I’ve been rewatching old episodes she seemed the happiest with Digby it’s a shame it didn’t work out.

And Myles can just do no wrong in my eyes haha. Don’t see the fuss with Inga?
I loved Digby. He's how I'd imagine a dog made human (like Stevie).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think Inga looked better with dark hair. The blonde does nothing for her.

Reactions: 6
Yes it does. Maybe it’s the blonde looking grey that ages her. She’s stunning there.

He won’t damage her. She’ll just sleep with his friends and her friends boyfriends until she feels better and everyone will bow down to her an enable her double standards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Feel like Julius would 100% stare at himself in the mirror during sex. On purpose. Probably sing at the same time too.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.