Made in Chelsea #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
idk I feel like Zara was already super well known before going out with Sam. If anything Sam has climbed socially / IG wise since going out with her 😂
no, sorry Zara is quite blatantly with Sam because of who he is - same as why she slept with that music producer when she did X factor. Zara is (as Melissa called her) a fame wh*re

Reactions: 21
Yeh he’s about 8 years older than her so she was 16 he was 24. Still weird if you ask me 👀
Very weird. I mentioned it the other day as I couldn't compute how they'd been together 10 years and she was early 20s 🤔

Reactions: 6
no, sorry Zara is quite blatantly with Sam because of who he is - same as why she slept with that music producer when she did X factor. Zara is (as Melissa called her) a fame wh*re
Yes her partners that we know of have been a stepping stone in her fame quest. I'm not saying that to shame her. It's fair enough because they seek her out for her looks too. She's a gorgeous girl. The Chelsea girls tried to look down on her but their mums and grandmas probably did the same.

I think Zara and Sam are well suited, that said.
She seems to have put the singing career on the back-burner and do documentaries for now. So no music producers to worry about.

Reactions: 8
I think she and Sam are both mainly in it for raising profiles. I’m sure they do like each other, but it’s no coincidence they’re both pursuing fame.

Verity no longer looks like verity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She must be in it for money/fame because Sam is just so unattractive. He acts like a preteen, wears his sister's clothes for lols and hasn't even got a real job.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Rez and Ruby's relationship doesn't seem great but NOW Verity wants to bring it up?! tit stirrer.

Reactions: 10
Not Rez’s biggest fan but julius was soooo rude to him when they were trying to call him out. Julius just makes me cringe 24/7 🤮😷

Reactions: 16
Convinced Julius is one of them who has himself as his background on his phone. 100%.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Dumb and Dumber

Untitled 18.png

I actually felt sorry for Rez having to deal with them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
703D222B-21A3-40DC-AC50-1FA6DA52E101.png
E9764386-B34B-48EB-A2DE-2B44DE4518B9.png

Ruby is 26 this year. First mention of him was 2015. I think that’s prob about right and they are just those twats that when they’ve past 5 years it’s now nearly 10 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.