Made in Chelsea #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise is preggo

also does anyone follow Tabitha Willet? She is an odd person. She split from her baby daddy and fiancé and is now seeing someone new but won’t stop talking about the father and tagging him in everything and mentioning all the things he’s brought her. Proper bunny boiler.
She also keeps posting she misses her child when she’s swanned off on holiday mid pandemic for no reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Louise is preggo

also does anyone follow Tabitha Willet? She is an odd person. She split from her baby daddy and fiancé and is now seeing someone new but won’t stop talking about the father and tagging him in everything and mentioning all the things he’s brought her. Proper bunny boiler.
She also keeps posting she misses her child when she’s swanned off on holiday mid pandemic for no reason.
She is incredibly incredibly strange. She doesn’t know who she is/what she wants but pretends to. Rather fake person.

Reactions: 8
Happy for them. Someone on here guessed it right when they said Louise being pregnant must’ve been the reason Zara was ‘helping out’ with Ryan’s workouts. It’s good Louise is putting her pregnancy first.

Reactions: 14
The whole thing was so dumb, everyone is trying to catch Rez out when really Ruby is the problem 👀 mind you I would be suspicious of my boyfriend if he was on dating apps to make friends 🤨

Reactions: 7
The pair of them clearly need to realise they’re not working together and move on. But they’ll drag it out for months.

Reactions: 9
Tweedledee and Tweedledum!

Julius is worse though because he'll happily take any airtime he can get.
I think the rest of the cast think he’s as much of a joke as we do. 😂
The jokey comments about him never getting a girl, not wanting him to teach ollie and Gareth’s child singing, it really cracked me up.

He has no storyline or charisma on there, he’s the butt of a lot of jokes from other members of the cast and he has nothing going on in his own life storyline wise apart from being one of the tricep chihuahuas (lold when Rez said this) and shouting at people for flame emojis he wasn’t even impacted by 😂

If I were him I’d shove off that show, pronto

• Haha
Reactions: 16

think there’s a serious bit of date fudging with Ruby and Reza’s relationship. Does anyone else get the uncomfortable feeling that they have been dating for ten years and she was underage when they got together?

Reactions: 14
Same! All that £££ on education and yet can't even say a basic phrase correctly.

*temporarily removes critical hat*

Now that is lovely news 💛
that was quite a nice way of announcing it, and I’m happy for them. No one should go through a miscarriage x

Reactions: 7
I like her honestly around her miscarriage. It’s a brave approach and anything that helps break down the stigma is good. Hope it all goes really well for her.

Reactions: 19
I believe it’s a brace to use before placing composites on your teeth; usually to brighten and even out your teeth.
She’s had the procedure rectified somewhat now & lengthened her front teeth (even more) so it was definitely Invasalign and composites etc shes had

Reactions: 2
Why is Paris there and who is the guy with her?
She was likely brought on for diversity. And just like Akin she is there to be the background but not really given any screen time or stories so that showrunners can say they 'did their part and cast a black person'. I remember all the hoopla they made over casting Akin and I think he may have been friends with Alex Mytton and JP in real life, but he was essentially a token while on the show (and was probably meant to be tbh).

I think Paris seems fairly chill and personally, I think she is very beautiful and level-headed. I liked it when she stood up for herself against Verity and Amelia. Because their reason for being angry with her is something that everyone else does on this show (exchange gossip and information).

General comments about this episode...

Maeva is not as above it as she'd have people believe. I like Maeva for the most part, but she rings false in many ways. She cares a great deal about Tiff liking her and therefore didn't act so bitchy towards her as some of the other girls she is so 'real' with. She was quick to throw Tristan and James under the bus as reasons for why she doesn't like Tiff (however valid or invalid those reasons might be) even though Maeva claims to really pride herself on following her own judgment/forming her own opinions. Her little tantrum and walking out on Tristan and Olivia, who weren't even mad at or yelling at her was very silly. She acts very petulant/ill-mannered at times and then hides behind being 'real'. Being real doesn't mean you have to always be rude and nasty to other people in order to explain your side.

I was surprised by Tristan and Tiff having a mature conversation and just agreeing to support Olivia and put differences aside.

I used to really like Verity and sided with her a lot in regards to the whole James situation. I always thought James and Maeva could be a little harsh at times, but I do think she has a pattern of doing this sort of stuff now (stirring the pot and then playing the innocent victim). But also, I am doubting the Reza storyline because it seems like a contrived way to make Ruby out as a complete victim (even though she has cheated and is acting inappropriately with Miles) so that when she does leave him for Miles, it will look like a good justification. I think Reza has been good at holding his own and I am glad at least Fred has given good advice to both Reza and Ruby. I was also pleasantly surprised that Harvey stood up for Reza against Miles and Julius and that Tristan and James also see right through the 'Tricep Duo'/Ruby situation.

Also, very happy for Louise. I wish her a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.