Made in Chelsea #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't think I even liked Rez (much like I didn't think I liked Inga before she was gaslit) but I felt for him tonight. You could tell he was on the verge of tears. I actually believe him that he was joking about when Verity is going to ditch Tristan. He didn't deserve such treatment from the dastardly duo. Julius really is vile, he was completely OTT for no real reason (it didn't affect him!!!)

Rez, mate, dump Ruby and watch her heart get smashed into a million pieces by Miles. Karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Rez’s face in this latest episode… he looked like a shiny action man reject!

I hate Tristan.

Reactions: 9
Omg someone on twitter pointed out on julius jaw swinging when confronting Rez 🤣 he was definitely on party dust

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve always thought Reza was quite fit, I find him misunderstood, even with his bad denim get up and sitty downy insta poses 🙈! He was on the verge of tears last night because he was being so wound up. Verity is a nightmare! Habbs threw her friend under the bus there, but then she does do that a lot!

Reactions: 19
Fred ❤❤ Such a mature and lovely speech he gave Ruby. (I don’t care for Ruby so I don’t really feel for her because I think she’s weirdly territorial over Miles and is bitchy to Inga as a result). But that was so sweet when Fred was comforting her. It really annoys me how Ruby always says “vice-a versa”!

I also felt for Rez. It’s not easy when EVERYONE is against you and I think he did well considering the circumstances. I doubt he’s innocent though. But having everyone weigh in and judge you really isn’t it.

I swear Julius never used to be this cringe?! In early seasons when he was besties with Liv I remember being envious of their friendship 😂 and thinking it was cool they stayed best friends from childhood right up into their twenties. Anyway, he’s a complete wet lettuce now. Next.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Fred ❤❤ Such a mature and lovely speech he gave Ruby. (I don’t care for Ruby so I don’t really feel for her because I think she’s weirdly territorial over Miles and is bitchy to Inga as a result. But that was so sweet when Fred was comforting her). It really annoys me how Ruby always says “vice-a versa”!

I also felt for Rez. It’s not easy when EVERYONE is against you and I think he did well considering the circumstances. I doubt he’s innocent though. But having everyone weigh in and judge you really isn’t it.

I swear Julius never used to be this cringe?! In early seasons when he was besties with Liv I remember being envious of their friendship 😂 and thinking it was cool they stayed best friends from childhood right up into their twenties. Anyway, he’s a complete wet lettuce now. Next.
Never been for or against Rez as he's not had many storylines, he was probably flirting, but he defintiely didn't deserve to be ganged up on like that, I really felt sorry for him.

Julius and Miles are so gossipy, judgemental and two faced. There was no need to mock and comment and make assumptions about their relationshup just because Rez didn't dive straight in for a snog when he came back.
Maybe he doesn't like PDA or didn't want to seem territorial doing that in front of them upon arrival? He can't win.

When Julius gets called out on bitchy things he's said and done he gets overly defensive and venomous. Not a nice guy at all. He seems to have anger constantly bubbling away under the surface.

Reactions: 16
Rez was within rights to deck Julius this episode! Julia is the biggest beta witch. Trying to tag team with Miles to lecture him, about his own relationship. Miles looked like a witch too. I believe Reza on the issue that it was banter and Verity did not feel uncomfortable. So this is Verity's storyline now. Loves to paint herself as the girl everyone fancies to make the girl feel insecure but tries to pass it off as "girl code". She's done this with Maeva & James, Liv & Tristan and now Ruby & Rez. A non-issue from 2 years ago - does she need that much attention? I see why Maeva dislikes her now as I think she gets off on it.

It's hard to feel sorry for Ruby. I don't think she's been a nice girl particularly to Inga. She's taking the piss because she happily let Tiff and Habbs gang up on Rez in front of her at the German party now they need to stay out or 'champion their relationship'. Now she's being besties with Miles and frolicking in a hot tub with him - knowing it upsets Rez. I feel for Rez. They are ganging up on him for sure. Aside from the part where he shouldn't have dated a teenager in the first place Ruby is out of pocket. She's still more interested with her friends and image.

Who does Habbs think she is? She needs to take her own advice and apply it to her relationship with Jamie. Jamie who shagged others and messaged other girls, with actual intention to meet them and probably more. Horrible cow who shouldn't be judging Ruby. Tiff, Habbs, Verity - get in the bin! Meddling witches.

Fred is a good egg. I like him very much.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think Sophie would love to be with Fred...
Meh she had her chance already they didnt work out

Also just want to add how unfair it is that everyone is ganging up on Rez especially when Ruby is the one who cheated in the past, but no one seems to bring that up. I think he's actually quite emotionally mature, he could've decked Miles already for how he has spoken to Ruby behind his back

Reactions: 14
I've just watched it now - I don't think ruby and Reza should be together however I don't think he was trying anything dodgy with Verity at all, I think it genuinely was banter! Verity is an actual dick and so is Habbs, if Habbs had Ruby's back and was a real friend she wouldn't have spread that gossip so gleefully and she also would have pulled Ruby up on her own behaviour.

Reactions: 20
Sick of the same story line now. Feel like they don’t have any more ideas for “drama”

Reactions: 8
Habbs came across a right twit in that episode. She never liked it when people meddled in her relationships.
I don’t think any of them ever realise no good comes from tit stirring in relationships. Most of the time someone won’t leave until they’re ready to or they just aren’t that assed. Felt for Rez last night. Like imagine if he was upset and there were 2 girls consoling him in their underwear? Wouldn’t be right at all

Reactions: 15
They've dragged out this ruby / reza / miles storyline this whoooooole series and im now beginning to realise it probably isnt going anywhere and the series finale will be them telling each other they are going to try and make things work

On another note..... think i fancy miles' dad more than miles!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.