Made in Chelsea #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julius just seems like the kind of guy that would stop sex just so he can sing you his feelings
Hahaha this šŸ‘ŒšŸ»
Had a rebound years ago & the first time we slept together he wanted eye contact ALL the way through so we could ā€œconnect deeperā€ I feel like heā€™s probably related to Julius. šŸ¤ÆšŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Hahaha this šŸ‘ŒšŸ»
Had a rebound years ago & the first time we slept together he wanted eye contact ALL the way through so we could ā€œconnect deeperā€ I feel like heā€™s probably related to Julius. šŸ¤ÆšŸ˜‚
Oh god I just vomā€™d in my mouth. What the duck is that all about šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m really confused about ruby and rezā€™ time line? Everyone says theyā€™ve been together on and off for about 10 years, heā€™s 34, and I think sheā€™s 26? So was Rez dating a 16 year old when he was 24? Cause.. thatā€™s a bit weird if so...

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She said herself in an episode they had ā€œknownā€ each other ā€œabout 9 years nowā€ scripted in by the producers to keep old Reza out of trouble perhaps? Or is that just the cynic in me I donā€™t know.

Reactions: 11
Yep clocked that. He tried to play it off with the on/off and told the guys he started dating her when she was 20. I reckon she was wayyyy to young for him. They are very elusive with her current age.

Reactions: 14
I mean, if youā€™re 24 and your 16 year old girlfriend cheats on you, it should probably make you realise you shouldnā€™t be dating 16 year olds šŸ¤£

also, if youā€™ve been with your 34 year old boyfriend for 10 years and heā€™s not ready for marriage.. you should probs call it quits

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I can't see rez and Ruby settling down, over the years I've few guys that date younger girls to avoid commitment, settling down, get away with more like going out etc cos the guy takes control of the relationship. I've also seen some people that end a long term relationship and the next person they get with its marriage, mortgage and kids within a year or two. It's all subjective but I do think if they last it won't be a very happy relationship.

Reactions: 5
Iā€™m relatively new to MIC (started during lockdown). Is it worth going back to the start or even some earlier series?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The old seasons with Binky, Spencer, caggie, Millie Macintosh, Lucy Watson etc were much much MUCH better, so Iā€™d recommend going back to the beginning and not even bothering with the latest seasons šŸ¤£
Iā€™m relatively new to MIC (started during lockdown). Is it worth going back to the start or even some earlier series?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It must be scary for Ruby to breakup with someone she's been with for a decade so I kind of think the onus to call it off should be on Rez. Instead he tries to hold her cheating over her. She must be thinking how she's lost a lot of her youth to him, especially comparing herself to her friends. He should have let her be young & free. I see her trying to bring up Miles to rile him up a bit. Yeah it's just gonna be bitter if they don't stay together either way.

Re: the Inga situation. Julius can be a bit of a dweeb but he was partly right for outing Inga. He did it in a bitchy way, it would have been better to pull Miles aside, not shaming her in front of everyone. However I'm here for a classic dinner party drama. Inga and Miles were in a talking stage before she arrived so he had more chance than Julius. They are all single but I still think she should have communicated her wants before sleeping with Miles, just to avoid awkwardness. Julius is still wet..he seems to have a better sense of humour on social media though.

Reactions: 10
duck off. Mr ā€œdonā€™t call me old and fatā€ is 34?! Iā€™m speechless. What a angry little man. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck off. Mr ā€œdonā€™t call me old and fatā€ is 34?! Iā€™m speechless. What a angry little man. šŸ˜‚
The fact that he also tried to defend himself by saying that yes, he is messaging girls on Instagram and they're just "friends" that Ruby doesn't know of... If my boyfriend, of 10 years (!), had girl "friends" I wasn't aware of, I would be pissed off, too. He is 34 years old and messaging girls on Instagram behind his girlfriend's back, grow up!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The old seasons with Binky, Spencer, caggie, Millie Macintosh, Lucy Watson etc were much much MUCH better, so Iā€™d recommend going back to the beginning and not even bothering with the latest seasons šŸ¤£
Iā€™ve stuck S1 on. Seeing Olly with a girl is strange AF! Him, Fred and Mark Francis look so young šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also what 34 year old man who works ā€œin techā€ needs 900 photos of himself sat on a chair in his matchy matchy trainers pouting or scowling at the camera for Instagram? Itā€™s embarrassing. By your mid-30s you should be over posing for attention surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Re: the Inga situation. Julius can be a bit of a dweeb but he was partly right for outing Inga. He did it in a bitchy way, it would have been better to pull Miles aside, not shaming her in front of everyone. However I'm here for a classic dinner party drama. Inga and Miles were in a talking stage before she arrived so he had more chance than Julius. They are all single but I still think she should have communicated her wants before sleeping with Miles, just to avoid awkwardness. Julius is still wet..he seems to have a better sense of humour on social media though.
I agree with Tiff, if it was a guy it wouldn't even be a topic of conversation. I don't think Inga is the tiniest bit interested in Julius but didn't want too basically tell him that outright i.e. it's taken me less than 24 hours to decide Miles is more bang-able. Julius needs some self-awareness, she didn't shag you on the beach and she's not going to shag you now because she isn't that into you, mate.

Reactions: 17
Also what 34 year old man who works ā€œin techā€ needs 900 photos of himself sat on a chair in his matchy matchy trainers pouting or scowling at the camera for Instagram? Itā€™s embarrassing. By your mid-30s you should be over posing for attention surely?
Well in the last episode he was making a thing about the whole ā€˜Rez never posts me on Instagramā€™ thing and saying heā€™s 34 so he doesnā€™t need to do that etc, which I agree with.. your bf not posting about you on insta isnā€™t a big deal lol but equally, heā€™s trying to be an influencer and posing for photos for insta etc so .. I can kind of see the girls point. Like my boyfriend never posts pics of me on insta, but he last post in general was in july 2018 so that might be why šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Agreed. I think after Lucy leaves it doesn't have much more going for it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.