Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam is the oddest looking guy…he looks like that cat lady who had loads of work done. And his voice is so girly and soft…I just can’t bear the thought of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I've read the article and it completely cements what an absolute tosser he is. He said he doesn't care what people think about him not wanting to have "dirty and hardcore" sex with someone he really loves, and him only reserving that type of sex for casual hook ups. The sheer arrogance of the bloke is astonishing. He said people can call him a misogynist all they like; that's just the way he does things. Playing the victim as well by saying was expecting people to come at him for those comments, as if it's not fully deserved.

---

I wonder how long it'll be until he starts feeling "trapped" and "suffocated" by her. Both words he used to describe his relationship with Inga. He equates mature adult relationships with being imprisoned. Good luck Yasmine!
Yaz doesn't realise that if there's a pattern of behaviour it's generally a bad idea to go there. Same with Miles. How can she proclaim Sam is so amazing the way he's treated Inga??? If she thinks that he wouldn't do the same to her then she's deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yaz doesn't realise that if there's a pattern of behaviour it's generally a bad idea to go there. Same with Miles. How can she proclaim Sam is so amazing the way he's treated Inga??? If she thinks that he wouldn't do the same to her then she's deluded.
Precisely. Another pattern of hers is dropping any bloke who treats her (or other women) with respect like a sack of sh!t, while ruthlessly pursuing the pigs and misogynists, like Sam and Miles. She thrives on the thrill of the chase and gets massive validation from trying to change all these unchangeable men.

Reactions: 10
I think that the producers are trying to make Yas the main character because some people (Emily, Ruby, Verity etc) have stopped sharing their personal lives on the show

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Scum with scum. At least they’re not circulating in the general population dating pool now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Yas said they weren’t together on that IG Q&A? Don’t tell me they’re just “friends” now or was that a joke?!

Reactions: 2
I can't even... They've literally got the Co-op shelf taking pics of them🤣🤣👏👏
She is 35/36 years old and acts like a teenager 😂 I have to commend them on their confidence. I would want the ground to swallow me up just for witnessing this let alone taking part.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I haven’t watched the new episodes yet. But from the Corsica season I think it’s safe to say that Temps has his own mind & will do what he wants to do, not what miles tells him. I didn’t see the point in him either at first but now he’s ok
---
Corsica was the BEST season ever. So much drama!
The moment he's back with Miles though he does become a knob. Watching them together just erases anything he's like away from him! You can't chop and change yourself,views action like that.if he's like that with Miles he's like that. And I find that so disappointing because on his own he was growing.
---
She is 35/36 years old and acts like a teenager 😂 I have to commend them on their confidence. I would want the ground to swallow me up just for witnessing this let alone taking part.
How the duck did the Chelsea lot not self combust when Ruby bought him out with her. Eeesh temps was getting quite friendly with him aswell!
---
Screenshot_20231015_231131_Chrome.jpg

Oh sam what happened. 😁they all thought he was the sad little git.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I would literally kill myself if my boyfriend cheated on me or left me for Jemma Lucy. Most insulting thing ever

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I *USED TO* have a crush on Sam Prince! However, his current taste in women (Yaz) makes me think he's actually just a plonker. Tristan also lost major points in my eyes as well! 💀

Reactions: 16
He has her name on him? When exactly did him & ruby split up?
They split just over a month ago. Ruby then posted an IG story claiming he cheated on her with his new bird, but quickly retracted it and apologised to them both (probably because the latter could crush Ruby with her thumb). It's quite obvious there was some cross-over there!
---
I can’t stop laughing at these pictures. Rough as a badgers arse!!!!
😂😂The fact they're deadly serious in these pics and aren't remotely doing it for a laugh is what makes it for me. The poor staff and customers at that store. And the Cadbury's chocolate buttons🥴
---
Yas said they weren’t together on that IG Q&A? Don’t tell me they’re just “friends” now or was that a joke?!
Just an attention-seeking joke 🤡

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I was warming to Ruby after Corsica but after the last episode I dislike her again! Just seen her doing some stupid tik tok dance on insta and it’s gave me the rage 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Australia series looks like it's going to be dry AF. Surely they're flying more cast members out there? It's just Ruby, Yasmine, Prince, Liv, Temps and some nobody bloke with blonde hair. Where's the drama going to be with this lot?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love me a bit of MIC but it’s wearing thin now. Sydney looks boring AF. They had a good few seasons but looks like the same old bullshit with a bunch of mean girls and boys. Except Tristan. Hubba Hubba 😍🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.