Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so theyve all gone to Sydney filming. haha feel like they done a dirty on Miles on purpose. he cant go. and is clearly bothered but doing the whole "not bovvered" thing. hes in Manchester at the moment. wearing "im in santra PAY" outfit. haha. sad little boy.
im sure temps said they wont be back until decmeber. how the f!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
so theyve all gone to Sydney filming. haha feel like they done a dirty on Miles on purpose. he cant go. and is clearly bothered but doing the whole "not bovvered" thing. hes in Manchester at the moment. wearing "im in santra PAY" outfit. haha. sad little boy.
Temps has gone and not miles, that's brilliant. His little lapdog has outgrown him 😂 good for temps, he's much more likable and I hope he goes from strength to strength without that little Andrew tate wannabe

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why can’t Miles go?

Reactions: 4
Temps has grown on me! Starting to like him and think he brings something new to the show!
I agree, couldn’t really see the point of him before but he has grown on me. He just needs to remove himself from Miles. Hilarious that Miles is losing a grip on his protege!

Reactions: 21
I haven’t watched the new episodes yet. But from the Corsica season I think it’s safe to say that Temps has his own mind & will do what he wants to do, not what miles tells him. I didn’t see the point in him either at first but now he’s ok
---
Corsica was the BEST season ever. So much drama!

Reactions: 14
Have you seen their most recent post?! They are now wearing each others blood in vials round their necks and then then she sucked the blood off his finger. I said it on the Jemma thread but Angelina and Billy Bob they are not! 🤢
She looks mental. Like she would thump him if he pissed her off. His funeral🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So miles & his girlfriend really have split up according to the DM. I think they actually split up at least a month ago if not longer. The guy will only ever love himself. Douche.
---
Can someone subscribe to Jemmas only fans I want to see their content 😂
I’d rather sh*t in my hands and clap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yasmine and Sam have been doing an Instagram Q&A, with Yasmine boasting about when they first met and how much of an amazing guy he is. What a class pair of individuals - not. Am hoping the producers wheel out a stunning Aussie model to turn Sam's head while they're out there.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Yasmine and Sam have been doing an Instagram Q&A, with Yasmine boasting about when they first met and how much of an amazing guy he is. What a class pair of individuals - not. Am hoping the producers wheel out a stunning Aussie model to turn Sam's head while they're out there.
Ew. I was hoping she got her comeuppance after the first look from las week’s ep where Sam was messaging Inga. Guessing he and Yas made up then 😑

Reactions: 11
So miles & his girlfriend really have split up according to the DM. I think they actually split up at least a month ago if not longer. The guy will only ever love himself. Douche.
---

I’d rather sh*t in my hands and clap.
I've read the article and it completely cements what an absolute tosser he is. He said he doesn't care what people think about him not wanting to have "dirty and hardcore" sex with someone he really loves, and him only reserving that type of sex for casual hook ups. The sheer arrogance of the bloke is astonishing. He said people can call him a misogynist all they like; that's just the way he does things. Playing the victim as well by saying was expecting people to come at him for those comments, as if it's not fully deserved.

---
Ew. I was hoping she got her comeuppance after the first look from las week’s ep where Sam was messaging Inga. Guessing he and Yas made up then 😑
I wonder how long it'll be until he starts feeling "trapped" and "suffocated" by her. Both words he used to describe his relationship with Inga. He equates mature adult relationships with being imprisoned. Good luck Yasmine!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.